[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"you haven't had sex? haha I know exactly how you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chad.jpg (175 KB, 500x621) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
175 KB, 500x621
>"you haven't had sex? haha I know exactly how you feel bro, I haven't fucked a girl in almost a week, sucks huh?"
>>
Everyone that finds out I'm a virgin actually say they're envious and wish they still were too. I'm not sure how sincere they're all being, but a lot of them seem regretful that they didn't wait for the right person.
>>
>well why don't we change that right now, big boy? I can be your girl tonight...
>>
>>25264930
They just regret having to practice with fat chicks.
Right person is a meme.
>>
>>25264930

I think this is more of a girl thing
>>
>>25264930
Are you a grill and asking other grills?
>>
>>25264913
Whats done is done, your first time will have still been an awkward mess but just with someone you care a bit more about. Its just one of those things
>>
People in collage didn't really care all that much that I'm a virgin but than again they didn't really cared about be in general. Better than being bullied, I guess
>>
>>25264939
This 2bh, i'd love to feel Chad inside me
>>
>>25264913

Literally knew this guy, the archetypical Chad. He even looked like pic, to some degree.

>Guess how many chicks I've made out with, anon?
>You gotta try it, man
>>
>>25265651
He's right though, you have to got to give it a try
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.