[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't women have a normal conversation? My parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: 1426037284199.png (217 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
1426037284199.png
217 KB, 680x680
Why can't women have a normal conversation?

My parents are arguing AGAIN, and it was my mom who started arguing with my dad AGAIN. They were talking about where to go, and my mom started screaming just because my dad was asking her where SHE wanted to go. And guess what? She got pissed off at him like a few days ago because my dad decided on his own where to go, like she WANTED.

And this shit always happens too. My mother always starts screaming about the most mundane shit. My sister is like this with me too, one day I went to the supermarket and she got pissed at me because I brought her nothing (how the fuck was I supposed to guess), then a few days later she got pissed at me again when I asked her if she wanted anything before leaving my house.

What the fuck, why do women always complain about not having enough control over something, but when it's given to them, they don't want it? Do they all have some fucking inferiority complex or something?
>>
>your mum is a cunt
>why do ALL women act like this??!?!!

congrats anon you've uncovered the secret to all dysfunctional thinking
>>
>>25264761
They ruled by emotions and not logic.
>>
Tldr: OP has a crappy mom and he projects this onto all women
>>
Honestly not all men act like that. The problem is that your mom has fallen out of love with your father and her bitter antics have rubbed off on your sister.
>>
>>25264788
>>25264778
A lot of women are like this though.
>>
>>25264814
women****

Srsrly your moms a fuckin bitch
>>
>>25264778
Nah fuck off roastie slut my mom acts like this too.
>What the fuck, why do women always complain about not having enough control over something, but when it's given to them, they don't want it?
It's a shit test.
If you give them control, you signify yourself as a beta provider.
If you don't, you pass BUT you still have to continue to establish your dominance on the female. It's a shitty game women all force men to play.
>>
>>25264761
I think your mother should seek help, like a therapist or a psychologist.
Bitch needs meds if she's angry all the fucking time for no reason.
>>
>woman at work does this around me
>whatever, I just met you
>her pussy soaks whenever she sees me now
>tries to flirt

gg sloots but fuck off, I have an adorable cutie gf at home who cooks and plays vidya.

I am

o f f l i m i t s

u n a t t a i n a b l e

y o u w i l l n e v e r h a v e m e

seriously the shit people pull though, like men do that 'negging' shit, women do like a co op neg where they talk shit about a guy they like together just to talk about him
>>
LOL i know OP i see the same shit in my ma. I had baked a loaf a bread in the bread maker that she was apparently using for pizza after me. I was napping as the break maker was finished, so i didn't extract my loaf of bread, thus clearing the way for her pizza dough. leaving my bread in the bread machine to stay warm must have been NOT OK because i found my bread left out after someone had broke the loaf. it seemed pretty lame that someone would break the loaf and ten leave it there. no plastic bag. no fridge. oh well.
>still had stale as fuck nasty bread that had to be made again
so i go to make another loaf of bread and here comes mother. first she complains i am in her way. then she complains that i dont need to make another loaf. i pointed out how stale the loaf on the counter was and she immidiattely starts yelling over me about how i need to get my bread and how im a dumbass for leaving my bread out
>she couldn't put the loaf that she took out in a bag after breaking the loaf allowing it to get dryer than her vagina is after her divorce
>she needs to begin a shitfest over it
god forbid the cunt loose some weight or improve herself in any way.
>>
>>25265003
She's actually a good mom, she just gets stressed out all the fucking time when she's near my dad for some reason.
>>
>>25264761
just drop the misogyny bro, it does wonders t b h
>>
>>25264814
Yeah i second this op
>>
>>25265037
>vidya
>co-op neg
fucking lmao
>>
It's just shit tests. Women can't contain their drive to destroy and sew misery and suffering. They can't help it, it's in their nature. Evil is as evil does.

In addition to being evil, women are less emotionally mature than men. They just can't handle their feelings, they don't have the hardware for it.

I've seen it happen time and time again. Even in the chillest bitch.
>>
>>25265192
It sounds as though your dad is beta as fuck. This is legitimately the only reason why a woman acts out of line like this. My mom would never behave like this or she'd get suplexed down the stairs and told to clean that shit up.
>>
>>25264994
>a lot of moms are shit! better blame half the worlds population for that!
>>
>>25265192
Sounds like one of them cheated.
>>
>>25264883

true but so are lots of men, same reason why tumblr fatties hate all men, they just had shit dads who slapped them about or whatever and it's easier to say that's just everyone is like that rather than specifically my parents are shitheads

>>25264994

spoilers: you've ended up on a misogynistic board on an anime website because you grew up with a cunt mother
>>
>>25265394
He's pretty beta now, but he was alpha af before. He just became a lot more submissive after he became a gambling addict and almost plunged our family into debt.
>>
>>25265414

It really is all women though, while men rarely do bad things, they also do all good things. Tumblrs hate men because they're batshit insane, and because hate is second nature to women.
>>
File: 1451085010328.png (2 KB, 189x178) Image search: [Google]
1451085010328.png
2 KB, 189x178
>>25264761
becaouse women is bitches
>>
File: 1450994816965.png (152 KB, 438x420) Image search: [Google]
1450994816965.png
152 KB, 438x420
>>25265475
>men rarely do bad things
>>
>>25265492
Name all the bad things that men do, and It'll be either something that:
a) Benefits both genders
or
b) Only an minority of men do it
>>
>>25265592
Rape and murder for once. Isnt 80-90% of all serial killers male? They're also walking testosterone bombs full of rage and you kind of have to walk on eggshells around them.
>>
>>25265641
>b) Only an minority of men do it
>>
>living with parents
rofl you underage or something
>>
>>25265670

It's the holidays. Some people visit their parents even though they moved out. There's no rule stating you can only sleep in your house/apartment.
>>
>>25265652
All men are angry. All women do shit-tests. Sounds good?
>>
>>25265731

All men can get angry. Are implies a continuous state. You were close though.

All men get angry, all women do shit tests.

Semantics really, but different words do drastically change the meaning of sentences.
>>
>>25264761
Iktf way too well ok.

>Be out of state for six months working
>mother harassing me on the daily to come home
>literally her only excuse is that my car is home and I need to be near it (lol wut)
>gets to the point where she has my sister call me while I'm in Oklahoma city
>finally have an autismo level break down and scream at her to stop calling or I'll block her number
>Shit calms down for awhile, but every now and then I have to hang up on her cause she won t shut the fucking up.
>any time I speak to my step dad he says she's gotten worse.
>she's always been insufferable but now she's sleeping all day, not eating, and not paying her bills.
>>she's basically on drugs again
>it's so bad that my step dad's therapist has to publishers to help him deal with the stress of living with her
>he's legit considering divorce

FFW 3 weeks ago
>get home everyone happy I'm home for Christmas
>mom on her best behavior, eating, trying not to be a bitch
> that act drops within two days
>starts sleeping 12+ hours, barely eats, treats my step dad and I like Shit
>becomes openly resentful of me after I stick up for myself in one of her temper tantrums
>Nothing physical, just passive aggressive bullshit
> it's bad enough that eldest sister's acknowledge that mom is taking everything out on me.
>>To put that into perspective, I haven't spoken to my eldest sister since I was 17. It's so bad that she reached out to me and has tried defending me to my mother
>mother wants to quit job and retire at 62.
> If she does my step dad has no choice but to divorce her cause she'll lose her medical insurance and he can't pay her medical bills
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 640x640
>>25264814
>your mom has fallen out of love with your father
Not op but damn... my moms talking to her ex bf from high school and since then shes been a bitch to my dad. I feel sorry for my dad. My moms advice to me and my sisters is not to marry someone for their money, marry ur soulmate. She said she married my dad for his money. I dont want my dad to get cucked.
>>
>>25265037
>has a gf
>chad

Why are u here normie?
>>
>>25265413
I bet its his mom
>>
>>25265821
My point is, me claiming all men are angry rapists is just as ridiculous as you claiming all women play this massive social manipulation game.
>>
>>25265932
Sounds like it. She's projecting her own guilt onto him, getting angry at him for trivial bullshit when she's actually angry at herself. This is very common.
>>
>>25265938
Except it's not. Because while a minority of men are criminally violent and aggressive, nearly all women participate in social manipulation games.
>>
File: 1438523424245.png (13 KB, 799x799) Image search: [Google]
1438523424245.png
13 KB, 799x799
Good job on noticing this. For fucks sake all women are like this. ALL. All the world knows this shit but look what's happening. We let feminism grow and the world goes to shit more and more every single day.
There was a reason our ancestors subdued women in the past. Women are fucking retarded anon. That's no secret.
And now imagine. HIllary clinton has a possibility to be the president of america, God damn a FUCKING WOMEN. Just look at germany. Germany has gone to shit since merkel and is now destined to fail in every aspect.
>>
>>25266038
Being criminally violent and aggressive is worse than participating in petty social games though. A better comparison would be that nearly all men participate in aggressive pissing contests, while nearly all women participate in passive-aggressive social bullshit. The latter does more damage, ofcourse, so im not trying to claim that men are worse than women, just that they have some flaws theirselves. I dont even know why i replied to you in the first place, since i agree in a lot of what you say.
>>
>>25265475

my parents don't act like that, haven't heard them argue about anything ever

people don't even do it consciously, it's natural to use your parents as a template for how the rest of the world acts, and quite distressing even as an adult to realize your parents are abnormally flawed in some regard
>>
>>25265878
Yeah, when a women suddenly acts like a complete bitch it means shes already gotten someone else to fall back on. A rebound man.

They see their current partner as nothing more than an inconvenience. But they keep them round to propong the process because its not as exciting when they just drop everything at the drop of a hat
>>
>>25266068
There's a sick side of me that wants to see Hillary become president just so I can see her fuck everything up.
>>
>>25265938

If that's your point you conveyed it poorly. All men really do get angry, and all women really do shit test.

I'm not saying they're even aware of it. I've yelled at my gf in frustration asking her why she is such a bitch and she started crying saying she doesn't know. I'm sure most women are this way. After taking a more authoritative stance things got much better. It still creeps up but I now know that she wanted drama and I was just fueling the fire by visibly becoming unhappy with her. After applying deescalation techniques and operant conditioning I've learned from corrections and psychiatric work I now feel able to handle it. It's fucking bullshit though. Most men don't have such training, and speaking down to a girl like a prisoner or mental patient just to get her to behave really builds resentment.
>>
>>25264786
Yeah it's not like this board is flooded with feels thread/pics

Fucking normies I swear
>>
>>25266137

Having emotions and discussing them is a calm manner is different from being ruled by emotions. Reeposting is just memusmemes. Usually tfwnogf is accompanied by lamenting the current sexual marketplace and social commentary on occidental decline.
>>
>>25266135
Yeah sorry not good with words.
>>
All women are crazy, just to varying degrees. You know how they say "never stick your dick in crazy"? It's the same as telling someone to fuck men exclusively.
>>
File: 1437337124730.jpg (36 KB, 223x349) Image search: [Google]
1437337124730.jpg
36 KB, 223x349
>>25266113
>propong the process
>>
>>25266287
Kek

Original comment please robot
>>
>almost 2016
>doesnt discreetly see women like people see retards or children

all normie men do this but just be quiet about it, thats why its autistic to openly "hate" women. only viewing and comparing them as equal leads to hating
>>
>>25264994

Oh look, another visitor from reddit! Welcome, friend - or rather, "fag," as we refer to each other here on 4chan.com!
>>
>>25266669
tumblr is down the hall and to the left
>>
File: 1446513104658.jpg (805 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446513104658.jpg
805 KB, 1080x1080
>>25266669
You're trying way too hard to fit in, friendo
>>
>>25266135
women want drama because she wants to break you down emotinally so it becomes easier to control you and manipulate you. also she is afraid of losing you so she needs to lower your confidence so you dont leave her for some other girl.
>>
>>25266492
This desu, Christmas would have been hellos if I didn't treat me mam like a kid
>>
>>25266669
Hahaha good shout dude :P

Fucken normie reddit fags
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.