[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got on jury duty >tfw it was a rape case >tfw some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 743673835873.png (246 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
743673835873.png
246 KB, 550x535
>tfw got on jury duty
>tfw it was a rape case
>tfw some of the people on jury duty said they want to throw him in jail "just in case"
Why are normies so insane?
>>
if he is actually guilty please try and get him off just so roasties continue to live in fear of pissing off or cockteasing the wrong man
>>
>>25264686
You told them thats fucking wrong right?
>>
File: 1448425957826.jpg (15 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
1448425957826.jpg
15 KB, 460x259
>>25264686
the jury system is bullshit like that. it doesn't matter whether you actually committed the crime you are accused of. all that matters is if you can get 6-12 people to say guilty.
>>
>>25264702
this was months ago actually, the guy got a guilty verdict. I voted guilty too though, but after we heard all the evidence unlike the normies who didn't give a shit about evidence.

Turns out he raped his previous wife and a stranger in the past.
>>
>>25264686

Holy shit people are so fuckin' indoctrinated.
This leftist bullshit tryin' to remove right to due process for men and shit...

I may actually just grab a camera and recording everything I ever do ever.
>>
>>25264715
Yeah, but they all looked at me like I was crazy, innocent until proven guilty my ass
>>
>>25264742

tell us about the case

did he by any chance rape a girl who was hanging about with him even though he was an obvious asshole?
>>
File: 1418418625445.jpg (98 KB, 550x385) Image search: [Google]
1418418625445.jpg
98 KB, 550x385
>>25264742
you should have helped the fellow robot
reee
>>
I love that pepe, on the surface he appears mildly perplexed yet the subtle twinkle in his eye tells you he's just fishing for replies.
>>
>>25264760
DAY 1
>guy marries woman
>two years of relatively happy marriage
>he rapes her one night
>she escapes and hides out at friends house
>she calls husband saying she'll call the cops

At this point it's just one guys word against the womans, no DNA evidence, nothing. we start first deliberation, and those normies say they side with the woman "just in case".

DAY 2
>we see another witness (call her witness A) who says she was walking down an alley one night and that he raped her
>turns out witness A is actually the sister of a cop
>we deliberate again, this time we all conclude that it's likely that the guy raped her since we have an independent source (witness A)

DAY 3
>We all vote guilty
>Judge tells us he received information just after the case started that the guy was actually sent to jail for 7 years for raping his old wife but couldn't tell us since he received the info too late

Scary to think the justice system is this bat shit insane - they don't tell us all the information and the jury are all nutjobs.
>>
>>25264732
At least it's a jury and not some judge.
It's a lot harder to convict someone with a jury.
They say you have to follow the law, but the jury's word is law you can flat out reject all evidence and not have to explain yourself if you think he's innocent.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.