[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do the people running the show not realize what the long term
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pepenodubs.png (152 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
pepenodubs.png
152 KB, 616x725
Do the people running the show not realize what the long term implications of low beta participation has on society as a consequence of women only fucking Chad? Low birth rates, spinsters and bachelors, less taxes from wagecucks.

It's not like immigrants can solve that problem, they're a net loss economically.
>>
>>25264468
Survival of the fittest, betacucks will be killed off by chads and BBC
>>
You've got to think that nothing can really go wrong though. Things just get worse and worse until it forces a change.
>>
>>25264468
We know anon, shit flinging economic collapse soon.
>>
>>25264468
"Society" isn't cucking you Anon, biology is.
>>
>>25264468
This seems like wishful thinking to me.
betas/robots don't belong in this normie world.

>>25264494
this is what i'm saying OP we aren't fit for this enviroment and aren't adapting to it, it's their planet now. Jesus was a liar, the meek get shit.
>>
>>25264468
Population decline is a good thing if you look into it. If you're a sociopath billionaire it might not be ideal because it means you can't turn 90% of the Earth's surface into moneymaking skyscrapers as planned but literally everyone else wins if we have fewer people.
>>
The people "running the show" have no desire to share wealth or compete with large portions of educated white people

So they're bringing in millions of Moozies and shitskins to keep on welfare and vote for them in every election so that nothing gets changed
>>
>>25264612
I'm sure this varies from place to place but I think I can buy this. I studied revolutions in school and the thing that tends to precede them is a bad system being desperately propped up by the ones in charge for their own benefit. It all has to fall down sooner or later. Hopefully we aren't left hanging on until the first first-world countries go flat bankrupt. That could be rough.
>>
>>25264560
I think back in the day, people like us would become pirates and bandits and live the free life just taking slaves and raping everybody

now the police have tanks and helicopters and it just can't happen

NEETbux is our destiny
>>
>>25264691
>people like us would become pirates and bandits
lol, I'm a spastic skeleton. I couldn't do shit to anyone.
>>
>>25264709
then you'd get killed, but that's not that much different from just doing sudoku today when you have nowhere to go and nothing to do with your life

you'd just get to be free for a minute first
>>
>>25264647
that's where we currently are. Everyone knows our system is fucked up. Everyone knows our tax code is fucked up. Everyone knows our legislative bodies are corrupt cunts who are bought and paid for by corporate interests. Everyone knows we need to get money and lobbyists out of politics. everyone knows the Presidential campaigns are shams to get people we don't want to rule elected once more.

It's just going to be an interesting process to see how these cornerstones of society are going to be torn down
>>
>>25264726
>nothing to do with your life
I'm far from Sudoku right now, there's so much anime left to watch. And thanks to the internet I have access to more information than the richest rich fuck on Earth did 1000 years ago.
>>
>>25264691
It's happening in 3rd world countries and their neighbors.
>>
>>25264743
I'm Australian so things are a bit different here but I get what you mean. I don't know enough to really be sure, but I think Trump looks good for you Freedoms. Meme president for a meme country and all that. Good or bad he'll shake things up so bad that something's bound to change, right?
>>
>>25264468
> people running the show

You got it wrong, anon. Nobody runs anything, everything's just a one big mess.
>>
>>25264783
Depends on where you are. What's left of the KGB runs Eastern Europe, Chinese government has their whole territory locked down by the balls, EU looks like a bit of a clusterfuck, UK doesn't know what's up, Australian politicians can't stay in office long enough to get a feel for the job as the country is slowly sold to China piece by piece, Freedomland is slowly building to a revolution that will probably be brutally repressed.

We're in for fun times in the future. Sooner or later it's all going to come to a head. People are going to get sick of democracy and we'll have our next generation of Napoleons, Mussolinis, Caesars, and if things get really bad, Hitlers.

Not everywhere's a rudderless mess, just the places that are clearly led with a direction in mind aren't pleasant.
>>
>>25264468
http://www.rooshv.com/the-end-goal-of-western-progressivism-is-depopulation

thoughts?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.