[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw 4am Tfw anxiety kicks in and can't sleep Tfw nothing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: images (3).jpg (17 KB, 490x300) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
17 KB, 490x300
Tfw 4am
Tfw anxiety kicks in and can't sleep
Tfw nothing to wake up to the next day
Tfw suicide takes over your thoughts

People say go do this, write a plan workout eat healthy same cliche shit we all heard a million times

Don't you think we have already done and tried sticking to that shit?
>>
Get on Ambien or some shit. If you're having trouble sleeping there's a fair chance that will fuck over any self-improvement efforts you may consider undertaking
>>
alright here is a real thing that helps me: SCREAM as loud as you can, maybe a good word like just FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK, might seem like a silly idea but it really releases a lot of tension
>>
>>25264439
You should just take some rest then wagie. Do some travel, go walk alone in the woods, breathe the fresh air.

I'm sure you don't have motivation because your thoughts are caged within your own made limitations
>>
>>25264481
>Get on Ambien or some shit. If you're having trouble sleeping there's a fair chance that will fuck over any self-improvement efforts you may consider undertaking
Can confirm this. I usually wake up after 5 hours of sleep and 50% of the time I can't get back to sleep again. This ruins my concentration and fucks up my sleeping pattern leaving me unable to do anything but shitpost and lift, if I have a good day.
>>
Try thinking of something relaxing while you try and sleep, this is going to sound gay but basically 'think of your happy place'; think of something that makes you feel warm, cosy and relaxed. Or get up and have a belt of scotch.
>>
File: 14e8je0.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
14e8je0.png
58 KB, 645x773
>>25264439
Are you me? I doubt your life is worse than mine. You have to have at least something to live for.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.