[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got bullied in school >snitched to teacher >bullies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 400x300
>got bullied in school
>snitched to teacher
>bullies got BTFO by teacher
>bullies never touched me again

Why are people so afraid of snitching?

Pro tip: Its actually a big myth that bullies in school will ever get back at you for snitching.
>>
>bullied by niggers
>snitch on niggers
>bullied by niggers again AND mexicans too now

probably doesn't happen in your pigskin suburbia schools though
>>
When I snitched I got beaten up even more. One girl who snitched got hit in her head with a hammer. By the bullies. And that was in 8th grade.
>>
>Pro tip: Its actually a big myth that bullies in school will ever get back at you for snitching.

No it's not, because they did.

I told my parents, they went to school to talk to the teachers and they said that the bully's mom was a rude and scary woman. The teachers were all spineless cowards who couldn't get the bully expelled for some fucking reason just because his mom was "scary".

Thank God the fucking bitch is dead now and that piece of shit asshole is suffering.
>>
>>25264317
>never even got bullied in high school
>just fucking invisible to people
>>
>>25264317
>Highschool 5th leriod
>Some fat robot who sits a few seats behind me is always getting bullied by chad during 5th period
>He tries to come in class one day early to snitch to the teacher
>teacher just says "you know I notice him bullying you in class everyday, I don't care your not my friend and the class doesnt pay me to like you."
>Kid reschedules that class to 6th period
Funny af desu familia
>>
File: 1447337794503.png (151 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1447337794503.png
151 KB, 480x360
>tfw I was the bully
>>
Results of snitchin' for me;
>Teacher; "Oh, I'll keep my eye on them".

Turns out the eye was FUCKIN' blind.
Literally, EVERY TIME.

They actually had the fucking nerve to tell me "You should have told a teacher instead" when I fuckin' fought back. Fuckers were luckily I didn't go cho on their asses.
>>
>>25264332
Where the fuck did the mexicans come from?
>>
I was bullied once so I waited for him to walk around a corner and hit him in the face with a cricket bat then beat his face in a couple of times.

The teachers didn't like the kid anyway so I just said he started the entire thing and he got in trouble.

He didn't even talk to me again after that because he thought I was insane.
>>
>normies beat me up
>tell teacher
>police get called and they cry in front of everyone
>everyone too scared to beat anyone else up again
>>
File: gotem.jpg (28 KB, 387x583) Image search: [Google]
gotem.jpg
28 KB, 387x583
>chad tries to beat me up after school
>get metal bat from car
>hit chad in side
>chad reports me for "potential school shooter"
>get mandatory psych appointments
>get benzos
>don't give a fuck
Thanks Chad.
>>
File: image_2.jpg (31 KB, 234x284) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
31 KB, 234x284
>former bully's and I are friends on fb
>posts on fb about his mom having cancer
>i like his post several times a day
>he blocks me

>inb4 normie
>>
>>25264509
>liking, then unliking, then liking again a post
the absolute madman!
>>
>>25264399
south of the border amigo
>>
>>25264399
Mexico ;^)
robotblox
>>
>end up bashing is head in with a tennis racket
>all of his boys too shook to do anything about it
>get suspended for only 3 days because lolprimaryschool
>>
>>25264391

>"zero tolerance for bullying"
>seemed to only punish kids fighting back against their bullies
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.