[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more pitiful than a ugly woman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: wenn5763307.jpg (279 KB, 700x624) Image search: [Google]
wenn5763307.jpg
279 KB, 700x624
Is there anything more pitiful than a ugly woman?
>>
An ugly Indian man.
>>
>>25264305
just an indian man desu senpaitachi
>>
>>25264305

But he can easily garner an untouchable wife by simply smiling at them
>>
>>25264294
Beauty is a social construct
>>
>>25264305
an ugly indian man could still be good at starcraft or something
a woman's worth is directly tied up to her looks, while it's just a large part of what makes up a man's value.
an ugly woman is literally worthless.
>>
>>25264331

How do Indians know their class?

Is it skin colour?

What's stopping an untouchable from moving to a new town ane claiming to not be untouchable
>>
>>25264359
Not really, there will always be thirsty betas willing to indulge her princess complex.
>>
>>25264445
it's determined by what hand you wipe your ass with after shitting in the street

if it's your left hand you're the lowest of the low. right hand hand you're middle class.

if it's someone elses hand then you're definitely upper class.
>>
>>25264294
even ugly women can get sex
>>
>>25264522

Why should that matter as long as you wash your hand
>>
>>25264595

Even ugly men can pay prostitutes
>>
>>25264604
>indian water

that's dirtier than a shitty hand, mate.
>>
>>25264619
>Ugly women get it for free
>Ugly men have to pay and most likely get an STD or mugged
>Somehow ugly women have it worse.
>>
>>25264445
1. Ubtouchables dont have money to do that
2. Scum tier person comes to your town with next to nothing and no education, he's probably an untouchable
>>
>>25264636
>Scum tier person comes to your town with next to nothing and no education, he's probably an untouchable

Are you kidding me, my dad was a king, fucking bow down to me when you talk to me commoner
>>
>>25264634

Ugly women actually have to put up with marrying the duce

Ugly men get to bail after they pump 'n dump the whore
>>
>>25264513
I'm not talking about their dating value, obviously a fugly woman will find some beta for herself, I'm talking about value as a person, society will still view that woman as garbage, while the ugly man can achieve great things, for he is a man and capable of greatness, women are only valued by their physical appearance.
>>
>>25264754

Euuuuu womyn
>>
1. Stacy
2. Average grill
3. Ugly grill
4. Chad

POWER GAP

5. Average guy
6. Ugly guy

there is literally no arguing with these rankings
>>
>>25264294
Two ugly women?

Three?
>>
>>25264932

I'd put average guy about ugly grill.

Even chad would want a friend over an ugly lay.
>>
>>25264755
well their dating value is part of society.

what exactly do you mean valued by society? I can't think of anything. do you mean popularity? so the most popular cool kid is the most valuable? that's a child's mentality.
>>
>>25264294
This is /pol/ level shitposting
>>
>>25264294

Nicky is only ugly if you confine her to a face only pic.

Her ass and waist more than make up for her nigger nose and nigger chin
>>
>>25265075
her ass is fake as shit just like her tits and face. her waist has had some non-surgical work as well with corsets and shit.
>>
>>25265075
her ass is a disgusting abomination
>>
>>25264294
One that you can tell would have been gorgeous if she wasn't over 300 lbs.
>>
>>25265218

Lol nonexistent nigga
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.