[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that your perfect girl is out there! But she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 1448787397350.png (131 KB, 422x508) Image search: [Google]
1448787397350.png
131 KB, 422x508
Just a reminder that your perfect girl is out there!

But she's not very attractive, she's unhygienic, she's introverted to a fault, and she's riddled with anxiety and god knows what other mental issues.

In fact, you'll probably never meet her because she feels just as hopeless and defeated as you, and doesn't leave the house or use dating social media.
>>
I've never heard of a woman like that who is under the age of 40.
>>
Oh but I did meet her. I stopped talking to her to chase a girl that I shouldn't have. I can still make things right! but I haven't got the courage.

P.S. She lives 5 hours away and for two NEETs that might as well be on the other side of the planet.

P.P.S. She is more messed up mentally... She is a rape victim and I helped her get her sex drive back. I am a monster for leaving her in the first place...
>>
robots don't want robot gfs
they want qt normal happy girls
>>
>>25264343
Well that's just not going to happen.

Lower your standards and happiness will find you.
>>
maybe I will meet her on 4chan...................................
>>
>>25264343
but i want a robot gf
>>
>>25264364
>Well that's just not going to happen.
that's fine, but it doesn't mean i have to fuck some disgusting fat NEET whore
>>
I'm not fat or unhygienic. I feel like you're trying to say that this girl you painted up is our equivalent but I don't have that many downsides. I just have no social life and I wouldn't even know where to start.

It actually doesn't make sense that a fat, stinky girl could be perfect for you if that's not what you're after or what you fetishize in the first place. Even if you're fat and stinky, the girl who is perfect for you is probably the girl who can give you the motivation to change so you'll be good enough for her.

About the shyness and shit, that sounds great. I would love if I met a girl who hates the crowds and traffic as much as I do but I don't think that girl exists.
>>
>implying the only perfect grills aren't 2D

3D will never ever be perfect.
>>
>>25264343
I want my female counterpart
But she doesn't exist because any girl who is any kind of depressed goes around sucking dicks left and right

Virgin girls flat out don't exist in a society where they are offered sex with no repercussions every 10 minutes
>>
My perfect anyone doesn't actually exist because something something perfection is a myth. I'm going to be single and that's more than okay.
>>
>>25264274
I don't understand why there is a "but" in front of that description. That is exactly what I want.
>>
Let's face it, most guys here who complain of having no gf are average in looks, and just the loner type who comes here to blow off steam now and then.

To say the comparison is a literal mentally ill tramp is fucking retarded and you are just perpetuating what is said here about average men struggle to get average women, which shouldn't be the case and no they shouldn't have to settle for something so repulsive and dangerous.
>>
>>25265574
there's a LOT of mentally ill people here

depression is an illness
severe anxiety is an illness
paranoia, distrust, these are illnesses

maybe not "mentally ill" but not mentally sound. and there's a lot of denial about having these problems.
>>
File: 1450471866398.jpg (11 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1450471866398.jpg
11 KB, 192x187
I need a girl that's more autistic and shy than I am.
Part of my shitty personality is that when i'm around introverted people, i'm extroverted. When i'm around extroverted people, i'm introverted.
Probably because I never had any role-models growing up that weren't fictional.

4chan brand autism is one of my biggest personality turn-ons though. I can understand it, and I can respect it.
>>
>>25264956
https://youtu.be/wIl2-5f8NTo?t=24

You were saying senpai? YOU WERE SAYING?
>>
>>25264991
I am a virgin and a girl but because I am fugly
>>
File: the taking of wojak.png (1 MB, 800x840) Image search: [Google]
the taking of wojak.png
1 MB, 800x840
Then she isn't really my perfect girl.
>>
File: 2dlaifu.png (420 KB, 856x480) Image search: [Google]
2dlaifu.png
420 KB, 856x480
>>25264274
>i dated her
>she became my gf
>it sucked really hard

>mfw
>>
I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes
>>
>>25264369

that feel when the closest you will get to that is a bullshit internet 'relationship'.
>>
>>25264274
>Just a reminder that your perfect girl is out there!
I know
>But she's not very attractive, she's unhygienic, she's introverted to a fault, and she's riddled with anxiety and god knows what other mental issues.
All wrong. If she had all these flaws she wouldn't be perfect you normalfag pleb.
>In fact, you'll probably never meet her because she feels just as hopeless and defeated as you, and doesn't leave the house or use dating social media.
No, I'll never meet her because she's 2D
>>
>>25264369

You want the quiet Chad.
>>
>>25266003
Gtfo cunt you can get relationships if you are fugly when you stop going for chads
>>
>there's a LOT of mentally ill people here
>depression is an illness
>severe anxiety is an illness
>paranoia, distrust, these are illnesses
>maybe not "mentally ill" but not mentally sound. and there's a lot of denial about having these problems.
>>25265609
Hurr durr muh illness so sick. Keep trying to make yourself feel special faggot
>>
>>25264343
lol no I want a girl to be weird with, and normies don't like weirdness
>>
>>25266666
wew get
>>
>>25264274
Reminder that said girl would rather be Chad's one-night onahole at some party than date a robot that would truly love her.
>>
any introvert girls in the hamilton-ancaster area?
>>
Woman want/need social interaction more than men. Even the introverted/weird girls are MUCH more likely to present themselves in some fashion to the outside world now and then.

So, go to a bar occasionally. Maybe on a night where you know most people won't come. And see if any introverted girls come strolling in. It might just work out for you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.