[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone here have a girl that they absolutely hate, i'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1450297887509.jpg (102 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1450297887509.jpg
102 KB, 800x600
Does anyone here have a girl that they absolutely hate, i'll show a pic of mine and give my reasons.
>>
>posting a pic of people you know on 4chan

asking for trouble
>>
>>25264092
yeah that explains the pics you weren't supposed to share threads
>>
>>25264081
Go on...

original comment
holy shit this mute thing is retarded
>>
I did but I grew out of it and deleted her photos and stopped that shit.

People say it and I know it's hard to accept but when you hate somebody, you feel really strong feelings for them. They're controlling your life and keeping you from doing good things.
>>
File: cb.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cb.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
>>25264169
>mfw don't even know qt girl to hate
>>
There's a slight chance she will find out i have posted a pic and talked about her, if so a cluster fuck will ensure, but i don't care it's freedom of speech i shouldn't have to be silenced by a wrench.
wish me luck.

>She pretends to be so cheerful and happy it annoys me to no end
>Creates an aura around her to attract people
>When people try to get more intimate with her she kicks them in the teeth
>Talks shit behind other people's back
>Destroyed my heart
>She took me to court to get a restraining order and my dad looked so disappointed, i will not forget that.
>She severely overacted and used the biased "stalking" laws in australia against me
>I hope she gets cancer

If you are reading this in court against me because i broke my order, fuck you, HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO ME AND PREVENT ME FROM TALKING ABOUT IT TO MY BRETHEREN
>>
>>25264337
Hmm so she's in Australia, and you're presumably not supposed to be having any interaction with her... I wonder..,
>>
>>25264377
Deleted file in case of assholes like you

go fuck yourself cunt
>>
>>25264377
It is amazing you have the audacity to ruin someone's life.
>>
>>25264388
nice dubs. I almost got a restraining order against me. Barely got out of it. She told me to never talk to her ever again and I haven't. It's been almost a year now. I still just about love her.
>>
>>25264441
come on, why would you do that now?
>>
>>25264457
There, I deleted it.
>>
>>25264469
thank you, but for some reason i am not confident you haven't deleted it on you're pc?
>>
>>25264441
>>25264498

please tell me you did...
>>
>>25264498
You're right. I still have it. I'm not the other guy though. I have no desire to blackmail, or hurt you or anyone. I just thought it'd be kind of funny to still have the picture.

Don't worry lad. I almost know how you're restraining order feel is. Thank god the girl I hate never pushed it.
>>
>>25264542
haha thanks man, but seriously if i ever got taken back again for this thread i'll have to hang myself
>>
first poster here I warned you familia
>>
>>25264567
Don't worry man. I just tried for a few minutes trying to find your girl. Couldn't find anything. So it's not like anything can be found with that pic.
>>
>>25264542
Post it plz
>>
>>25264616
now why would you do that?
>>
>>25264624
get fucked faggot
>>
I just wanted to say I saved her photo too
>>
>>25264654
>>25264616
>>25264542
>>25264441

Well if i go back to court i will have no choice but to commit suicide, i'll loose my job, get a record. my blood on you're hands basically, keep that in mind, you killed another man.
>>
I just wanted to say I didn't see the photo at all
>>
>>25264624
No
>>25264628
I was just curious. I have no desire to ruin anyones life here. I just wanted to know.
>>
I'd also like to say it is my constitutional right to say what i want without consequence.
>>
>>25264699
Thanks for not posting it, but you know how you can't really trust strangers.
>>
>>25264616
Hehe, anon, you lied, didn't you?
>>
Reposting to remind OP that women will ALWAYS have power over him, as it should be.
>>
>>25264812

Well this is what i get for trusting you people.

Delete it, you're not being funny you're playing russian roulette with my life.
>>
>>25264133
ok, newfriend
>>
>>25264812
>>25264828
I really doubt OP is going to get in trouble for posting some thumbnail this girl will never see on this obscure image board
>>
>>25264868
>post pictures of a girl you stalked on an indonesian shell painting forum
>no trouble
>>
>>25264859
desu you're just being an edgy fag dude
>>>/b/
>>
>>25264895
>being on /r9k/
>complaining about the robot

it's like being on s4s and complaining about the shitposting.
>>
OP HERE I'M FUCKING PISSED NOW I PUNCHED MY LAPTOP SCREEN WHEN I SAW YOU WERE POSTING THE PICTURE AND NOW IT'S DEAD YOU FUCKS BETTER NOT POST IT EVER! ANYWHERE ELSE
>>
>>25264828
honestly you deserve death for getting cucked so hard
>>
>>25264828

You trusted the most unpleasant people on the internet.

That was foolish.
>>
>>25264926
I'm gonna post it on facebook as a memorial thing for people to share

I'll say she was murdered by her stalker
>>
File: pants_gondola.png (10 KB, 495x791) Image search: [Google]
pants_gondola.png
10 KB, 495x791
ayyoooo what's going on in this thread
>>
>>25264828

I'll delete it if you record a vocaroo of yourself saying "I'll never harass another woman again and I am sorry for being a fuckboy"
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.