[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be friend with a girl for 3 years >her BF cheated on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1423294139480s.jpg (8 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1423294139480s.jpg
8 KB, 246x232
>be friend with a girl for 3 years
>her BF cheated on her this week
>they broke up
>she comes to me to talk about it, since I'm her beta orbiter
>"God anon, I wish I could get a BF like you i the future"

I-Is... Does this mean she wants something? Am I being friendzoned to the max? Am I being trolled here? Why are women so cryptic
>>
eh
4/10
you'll get a few (you)s
>>
>>25264028

If you werent being friendzoned something would have happened. She's not attracted to you.
>>
she wants someone LIKE you. but more attractive.
>>
You missed your window. If you wanted to fuck her you should have walked away when she decided to even bring up the subject of her bf.
>>
>>25264028
you're already friendzoned

same thing happened to me. don't even think about it, senpaitachi.

not going to happen
>>
tell her you're tired of being cucked and if she wants a bf like you then she can come and fucking get it

then scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25264028
she wants a beta with feeling like you, but looks of Ryan Gosling
face it, nice ugly guys finish last
>>
>>25264040
>>25264191
You left your name on.
>>
>>25264214
that was intentional
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.