[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sister gets cheated on by boyfriend she met in shitty game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 5-OBrdD7.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
5-OBrdD7.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>Sister gets cheated on by boyfriend she met in shitty game
>Starts acting depressed
>Forced to visit her with other family members
>Everyone starts spamming attention whore with same words
>AREYOUOKAYITSGONNABEALRIGHTAREYOUOKAYITSGONNABEALRIGHTAREYOUOKAYITSGONNABEALRIGHTAREYOUOKAYITSGONNABEALRIGHTAREYOUOKAYITSGONNABEALRIGHT

Send help
>>
>Forced to visit her
How? Do they handcuff you and bring you strapped to a wheelchair to visit her?
>>
>>25263868
They threaten to take away my good boy points. /s
Last time I didn't visit, I kept getting calls, and they fucking spam you more than Jehova's witnesses
>>
>>25263917
Block them
Why would you even use a phone for anything but interwebz and vidya?
>>
Ha! I avoided going to the family get-together this christmas. I just said I didn't want to go and they left me here. I told them to look at the situation from my point of view.

>Me: I would just sit there while everyone is having a good time.
>Them: But you're gonna do that here
>Me: Yeah but I'll do it in the comfort of my house and I'll get some privacy which is rare during the holidays.

I turned the tables on them because they took away my room. I live in the fucking living room where I get 0 privacy except when they are gone.
>>
>>25264048
Anon, why'd you block us? Do you hate your family?

inb4 you reply yes, I'm not a dick.
>>
>>25264121
Can relate, family is filipino. If I for whatever reason decide to go there, I'm the only one who doesn't know their language. Unless they add subtitles, I think I'll stick to watching chinese cartoons.
>>
>>25263917
Know how you feel. I got a cousin who is one of those chads who keeps bragging about his life so I ended up just ignoring the cunt. He keeps messaging me and asking the family why I'm not talking to him

Funny as fuck
>>
>>25264205
"I don't hate you its just that my sister is getting a tidal wave of attention for being a little sad yet I feel horrible and no-one even bat an eye. Before you offer. No its too late for some attention."
>>
File: 1445697783600.gif (904 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1445697783600.gif
904 KB, 150x150
>>25263917

HOLY FUCK did you just write /s?

you fucking normie, go back to to reddit you shitbreed homunculus. You're a fucking normie, a tourist, a fucking parasite on r9k to collect hella phat maymays. you are exactly the kind of hunchback shitlord dirtstar that r9k hates, and you are fucking CANCERRR. LEAVEE NOWWWWw
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.