[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to have a convo with a girl without using the word you or your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Its very difficult.

There's a theory that if you avoid directly acknowledging them then they become submissive.
>>
If you roofie them they become pretty submissive too
>>
Please provide the evidence
>>
>>25263162

I cant because I made it up

But I reckon if you never acknowledge someone it'll fuck with their head eventually. How can they have a conversation and never be referenced in it? It's gotta do something weird
>>
the only thing they talk about is themselves so good luck with this idea
>>
>>25263179
you can navigate around it

>whats happening
>hows it going
>whats new
>whats up

but its hard not to slip and eventually use you or your
>>
>>25263177
so they'll just stop talking to you and find someone who gives them attention
>>
>>25263233
youre giving them attention... you just dont use the words "you" "your" or their name

they dont even realise its happening its a subtle thing and their subconscious knows something is afoot
>>
>>25263148
Sounds reasonable. I'll try it with this girl in college. She has a bf, and I'm trying to cuck him. I've done a pretty good job so far avoiding the friendzone
>>
your or you're?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.