[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/lowselfesteem/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 800x800
>self esteem is so low that I'm literally too scared to even get tinder, or talk to girls

Why is it so low robots? I've never been rejected before although i havent had the balls to ask a woman out or even go up and talk to her first. I just get this uneasy and heart pound feeling every time

Feels bad man
>>
File: justlikebeurselfdude.jpg (101 KB, 1024x904) Image search: [Google]
justlikebeurselfdude.jpg
101 KB, 1024x904
Cause you already know there's nothing but misery in these things for you.
>>
>>25263146
Because you've never tried. You've been too afraid. Self esteem comes from failure. The more you fail, the less you have, but it'll slowly evolve into a tolerance system like poison. Eventually failure won't bother you, so that when you succeed you'll not notice little failures. Best thing about it is simply that you fail until you don't, then you win win win no matter what.
>>
>>25263267
The only thing he's going to win are single-mothers.
>>
>>25263168
>>25263342

Listen Anon, I could offer you some advice and my own experience. There's risk and there's risk with a 99% chance of failure.

Let's just be honest and say that most likely you're going to feel even worse after all of this. Which is sometimes true, to an extent. It was in my case.

Anyway, you can do it, but there's nothing wrong at all with your self-esteem, you are only realizing that you are not exactly chad material or whatever which would probably take away all the anxiety but at the end of the day you have to look out for your own feelings and how you will feel after.

None of this will change your mind however, you'll end up falling for the trap anyway. We all fall for it eventually. Just try to not get raped in the ass by a tranny.
>>
Try
>self esteem is so low can't even make a thread
homo
>>
>get tinder
>Dont hit on hot girls
>still get rejected by a fat maori bitch

Why do fat chicks always feel entitled to hot guys
>>
>>25263146
>I just get this uneasy and heart pound feeling every time

Yeah that's normal for a lot of guys. PUA calls it 'approach anxiety'.

Best to not fight it, let it run its course. If a girl sees that you're nervous while talking to her it can be endearing.

If you're waiting for that feeling to go away then you're never going to get a gf. You just have to deal with it and act in spite of it. You don't have the right to be comfortable at all times.

Girls don't approach guys because they get the same feeling, but you're a guy so its your job to approach. In exchange you get the power of choice and freedom of action.

Don't get tinder if you can't already talk to girls in real life, it won't help.

Self esteem needs to be cultivated and its not easy. A lot of people try to approach confidence through comparisons and circumstances, they look at themselves and look at others, and they rationalize as to whether they deserve to be happy or confident. That can work if you have good circumstances, but it is always going to be situational. Instead try to realize that confidence and happiness should be your default state and that you have the right to occupy that state whenever you want, and its actually the act of comparison and rationalization that causes you to move away from that default state.

There's no magic solution tho, you just have to work on it.
>>
>>25263442

you think that's a surprise bro?

3/10 girls ignore me like I'm below them, even though they are ugly as shit and don't even have to work for their living.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.