[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>He asked a girl out? WHAT A CREEP! >He never asks out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
>He asked a girl out? WHAT A CREEP!
>He never asks out girls? WHAT A CREEP!
>He flirted with a girl? WHAT A CREEP!
>He didn't flirt with a girl? WHAT A CREEP!
>He made eye contact with a girl? WHAT A CREEP!
>He didn't make eye contact with a girl? WHAT A CREEP!
>>
ye if ur ugly ur always a creep

hope for ur sake reincarnation turns out to be true.
>>
>>25263121
It'll be worse if he don't learn nothing in this life.
>>
File: 1449877168314.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449877168314.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
WHAAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE
>>
File: 1446153421790.jpg (79 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1446153421790.jpg
79 KB, 640x640
>>25263097
most accurate and relevant post ever made on r9k , please discuss this guys

>choice A - EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT
> choice B - EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT
> don't make a choice - EVERYTHING IS YOUR FAULT
>>
File: main-1.jpg (48 KB, 659x494) Image search: [Google]
main-1.jpg
48 KB, 659x494
>>25263239
gold, comedy.
>>
File: 1422222165016.png (80 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
1422222165016.png
80 KB, 322x400
>>25263097
>He asked a girl out? NOBODY CARES!
>He never asks out girls? NOBODY CARES!
>He flirted with a girl? NOBODY CARES!
>He didn't flirt with a girl? NOBODY CARES!
>He made eye contact with a girl? NOBODY CARES!
>He didn't make eye contact with a girl? NOBODY CARES!

You guys need to leave highschool behind. Nobody cares if you try to flirt and get rejected or if you die a virgin because you never had the guts to try. Nobody cares and nobody is counting your mistakes or failures but you. People only get to see or remember your success.
>>
>>25263343
This guy is right. Nobody gives a fuck what you do. I hate to sound like stupid normie saying "Just be yourself", cause if you are disgusting or an ass you should change it abit, you'll have more success. What you need to do is not give a shit. If you don't give a shit it's like playing the lottery without having to pay money, just keep going at it and you will win eventually. It might take awhile, but it will never happen if you care too much.
>>
>>25263097
I have raging need to throat fuck that bitch balancing the shot glass.
>>
If you are inferior you lose at whatever you do and anything bad that happens to you is your fault.
>>
File: drivel.jpg (34 KB, 461x439) Image search: [Google]
drivel.jpg
34 KB, 461x439
>>25263343
>>25263849
>implying girls won't start altercations with you and try to liferuin you over being a "creeper"
>implying being a "creeper" isn't as simple as standing in line to order a drink at a bar

nah women outside of high school care. if anything, I only learned that women will fuck you up for no real reason when I was well into college.
>>
>>25263343
>>25263849

Chadface here, I successfully infiltrate the normie circle of trust as long as I don't "be myself".

I've been present during MANY conversations about "creepy" guys, creepy looks, failed attempts to flirt or askout a grill, not flirting (lol I bet hes a vergin) etc.

What these guys are peddling is the robot equivalent of female social media hugbox talk, like "ur beautiful no mattter wut" and other comforting lies to make shit tier people feel better.
>>
File: 47684.jpg (59 KB, 500x379) Image search: [Google]
47684.jpg
59 KB, 500x379
>"anon is such a loser, he has never even been to a date!"
>-uh okay then... do YOU want to go out with me?
>"eeeew what a creep xD"
>>
>>25264174
>What these guys are peddling is the robot equivalent of female social media hugbox talk, like "ur beautiful no mattter wut" and other comforting lies to make shit tier people feel better.

That is so true.

They literally might as well be saying "just be yourself". Fuckin' shilling dickhead kike bastard cunts.

Look, I made a post about this in the /adv/ thread >>16605868

It's the best way to deal with bein' a creep. Shit's learning to accept what we are.
/r9k/ is kinda like that support group for villains in wreck-it ralph.

First thing we gotta do is accept. Just because we're creepy guys, doesn't mean we're evil guys. We just can't keep givin' a fuck about what everyone else thinks - because their opinions will never change. So we must change our own. Stop making "creep" to be something horrible and accept it as an identity.
>>
It's called the halo effect, fampai.

If you're objectively attractive (think male model), in her eyes, you can do no wrong.
>>
>>25263849
Have you ever actually played the lottery?
>>
>>25263239
I DON'T BELOONG HEEERE
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.