[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So there's a hundred other guys after her. They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 1307577375001.jpg (31 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1307577375001.jpg
31 KB, 680x765
So there's a hundred other guys after her. They're better than I am. Is it even remotely possible to make her pick me over them?
>>
>>25262831
>there's a hundred other guys after her
you would be surprised.
>>
Yes, literally just be yourself. If your actual self, without you having to pretend to be something you're not, isn't good for her, stop bothering. You don't want to waste your or her time on that. Find someone who actually cares about you. Stop forcing or trying others to like you.

Note: I'm a KHV, I shouldn't be giving out relationship advice.
>>
>>25262852

trying to make*
>>
>>25262831

>Is it even remotely possible to make her pick me over them?

You're thinking about it all wrong, friendo.

YOU will pick HER, because you know that you are good for her.
None of this befriending, orbiting, nice guy bullshit will get you anything in life.

The fact that you are thinking this way tells me you have a long way to go before life starts going your way.
>>
>>25262831

No. Hypergamy dictates she will go with whichever man makes her vagoo tingle more. For women, there is no contemplation, its instinct.
>>
>>25262852
Nobody likes me the way I am.

>>25262848
Well maybe not a hundred but a shitload anyway. I can literally see this everyday on kikebook as well as irl.

>>25262875
Yeah well I'm pretty shit tier compared to her. She has bunch of guys after her and I have zero girls after me.
>>
File: 1450874293270.jpg (49 KB, 640x284) Image search: [Google]
1450874293270.jpg
49 KB, 640x284
im kinda in the same boat OP... how does one overcome this
>>
stop treating women as a singular at any given point and chase 99 other girls to even the odds?
>>
>>25262959
I don't think you can anon. Unless you become the kind of Chad that gets all kinds of girls, to her you will be a nobody. She just won't consider you since she's got so many other, better choices.

>>25262963
So it's 99x the same thing? Are you being serious right now.
>>
>>25262831
I have a splendid idea, you could simply kidnap her.
Once she is kidnapped she'll be yours and only yours forever.
Worrying about the police?
Leave the country with her, leave no trace.
This is the best method since most women are whores anyway when she's your like this you can keep her pure, trust me buddy it works.
>>
>>25263016
Are you trying to sound funny right now? Because you're not.
>>
>>25262831
Better is subjective. Who's to say you're not the best of them?
>>
>>25263016
If the method I gave you doesn't work then just fucking kill her xD.
>>
>>25262907

>Yeah well I'm pretty shit tier compared to her.

uuuhhh fap fap fap fap fap
Does this self-loathing wankery feel good?

The old /r9k/ maxim "don't put pussy on a pedestal" still rings true.
Assert yourself.

I mean, do you really think a relationship where one person considers themselves beneath the other is a healthy relationship?

You're going to get abused if you keep holding onto that mindset.
>>
>>25262907
>I'm pretty shit tier compared to her

make yourself better then or chase girls who aren't keeping 100 orbiters
>>
>>25263027
What led you to think that?
I wouldn't joke about doing this.
I believe it would work well.
>>
>>25263029
Every other girl, anon. Including her.

>>25263044
I don't know anon, maybe you're right. It's just that all those other guys are simply a better pick. There's literally fucking Chads that work as waiters in expensive restaurants that are trying to go after her. And this seems to be true with pretty much every single girl I try anything with.
>>
>>25263068
I'm as good as I can get and girls who don't want 100s of orbiters just don't exist.
>>
>>25263076
How much do you like her anon? If you believe the chances are so low maybe it'd be healthiest to try to get over her.
>>
>>25263087
>I'm as good as I can get

post pics

Btw, I think you should just consider what it's all actually like. If you end up with somebody you have strong feelings for, the most likely scenario is that you eventually just get dumped or cheated on. It's not great.
>>
>>25263076

You have shit self-esteem, and you shouldn't trying to get girls until you fix it.

And don't fall into the trap of thinking "but I need a gf to cure me of my low self-esteem"

Like I said, if you go into a relationship thinking you're "shit-tier", you are going to get abused, keked, friendzoned, treated like garbage. That or it's all going to fall apart.
>>
>>25263118
I know what you're saying. It's just that I somehow want to make her consider me cash enough to actually not cheat on me and pick me over the other guys.

>>25263099
"Her" doesn't really refer to any particular girl at this point. I've been getting over so many girls in the past I got almost proficient at it. I just want to have a gf for a change.

>>25263130
You can't fix your self-esteem until you get any external validation. Which I don't seem to be getting at all.
>>
>>25263159
>I somehow want to make her consider me cash enough to actually not cheat on me and pick me over the other guys

I know this sounds crazy, but women will actually cheat on a guy they love and want to date with a guy they don't love and wouldn't want to date. Being great doesn't really save you from that kind of behavior.
>>
>>25263227
I don't know anon. I've seen women who are very loyal to the men they genuinely love. Simply because they know that they could easily lose him if he's high tier enough.
>>
>>25262831
>They're better than I am

You've already lost the fight. What you need to start doing is focus on yourself. With this mentality you might score yourself a pity fuck out of her but would that really make you feel any better about it? It will result in nothing but guilt for you and her.

Just spend a year or two in monk mode and you will have a far better life for it. Even if she choses somebody else in the end you're still a better man than you were before and hopefully not as reliant on that external validation because all pride which stems from that is ultimately borrowed and you've got to find your own.
>>
>>25262993
if you think out of a 100 girls, all of them have 100 people pining for her and that you have a 0% chance with literally 100 girls

just fucking give up then
>>
>>25263295
It's true though. It's not like I haven't tried. I have honestly made it my point to approach many women in 2015. And I did. To the point where I literally became desentisized to the whole approaching thing and getting rejected.
>>
>>25263159
>You can't fix your self-esteem until you get any external validation

The very first thing that self-esteem modules tell you is the opposite of that.
>>
File: 1448755013209.jpg (407 KB, 1184x1046) Image search: [Google]
1448755013209.jpg
407 KB, 1184x1046
>>25262831
Well fucking out-perform them as best you can!
Isn't that what a man is supposed to do? Look at a person, an figure out what he can do to overcome him?
If you fail, you fail, but if you want it, you fucking try. No going easymode on something like this. Fight for it for fuck sake
>>
>>25263340
You and I both know that it's not true. If someone keeps telling you you're shit you get affected. If a lot of people tell you you're shit you start to believe it because they may have a point after all. If you can't find a single person to tell you otherwise you literally have no other choice other than believe them.

And conversely, if you are told by a girl that you're adorable and great, then it does boost your confidence and make you happy. If you get a lot of girls who literally want to fuck you and tell you how amazing you are, you feel like a fucking god.
>>
>>25263384

Sorry, but I really don't think you can be helped right now.
You are not in a good place.

Good luck with everything anyway.
Hopefully you can get it all sorted out one day.
>>
File: 1395079429845.png (465 KB, 680x762) Image search: [Google]
1395079429845.png
465 KB, 680x762
>>25263359
You know, anon, I tried that. For some things it's impossible to outperform some guys. I managed to do it once though. There was this guy, a friend of mine, and a girl both of us wanted. She initially went for him because he was better than I. Other girls were interested in him as well. I made it a point to improve myself and outperform him in every possible way. It took me like 2 years to do that, meanwhile he even managed to downgrade himself to being a loser. Yet, the girl still chose him over me. And so would different other girls.
>>
>>25263400
I doubt you have any idea of what you're talking about but thanks for trying, I guess... It's the good intention that counts, right?
>>
Hi friends I'm new here.
>>
>>25262959
GONDOLA ISN'T DEPRESSED YOU FUCKING IDIOT
4CHAD RUINS EVERYTHING
>>
Why does it feel like they're literally more guys than girls, we don't have a skewed gender ratio as far as I know, at least not like Chinas
>>
File: 1421341573571.jpg (86 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1421341573571.jpg
86 KB, 640x480
>>25263663
Because women would rather share Chad than go for the non-chads to even it out.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.