[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a bunch of likes. >don't have premium. Fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11
File: okcupid.png (33 KB, 440x484) Image search: [Google]
okcupid.png
33 KB, 440x484
>get a bunch of likes.
>don't have premium.

Fuck okcupid, bitches won't even message me.

Tinder thread, please post stories.

I started today, spent 2 hours talking with 9/10 qt 3.14. For sure not catfish, she attends my local community college.

She said she had daddy issues, I don't know what the hell that means, and that she had been previously raped, I didn't ask for details though.

Should I continue the chase or graduate to wizardry?
>>
>>25262806
Depends whether or not you want to stick your dick in crazy
>>
File: 1439818740296.png (118 KB, 327x333) Image search: [Google]
1439818740296.png
118 KB, 327x333
>>25262806

>She said she had daddy issues, I don't know what the hell that means, and that she had been previously raped

ABORT
ABORT
>>
>tinder

don't you already have to be a normie with a facebook for this?

I saw a screenshot where a girl called some guy a loser for only having selfie photos. I haven't traveled to Europe and I don't have photos taken of me at social events and on top of mountains and shit. I don't even have a facebook whatsoever.
>>
File: 1368303306537.png (146 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1368303306537.png
146 KB, 600x600
>>25262819
but shes really hot. Everything else seemed pretty appealing.

Was pretty easy to imagine a nice life with this obvious yandare, but idk if it will play out like in my chinese cartoons.

I am worried that if I just fuck around with her for a bit, she will claim rape or some shit. How can I make sure my freedom is safe while I go about this?

Why is finding a practice girl so damn hard.
>>
File: anorexia.jpg (38 KB, 228x229) Image search: [Google]
anorexia.jpg
38 KB, 228x229
>>25262825
I made a facebook specifically for this. Spent 2 minutes taking a selfie, and thats all I got. Spent 20 minutes on my bio though.

I really should take more pics but I'm far from a normie, literally only pictures of me are mandatory school photos.

I know I could take a more flattering pic but I came in with a negative attitude, never expected anything, even if I looked better.
Need better cam!
>>
>>25262825

>I saw a screenshot where a girl called some guy a loser for only having selfie photos.

Why does that bother you so much? Do you really care what clearly mean and evil people are thinking about you? You don't want anything to do with those people, so why do their ridiculous opinions bother you so much?
>>
>>25262806
I hooked up with a 3/10 girl.
I mean, her face looks that rat from Ratatouille, but her body is smoking hot so went for it.

Her hips are very narrow so could spread her legs too wide and had trouble doing missionary style so had to do doggy for most of the night.

Great sex, she's very funny and smart (doing medicine) but her fucking face looks like a rat with ears that stick out like nails in a coffin.

Fucked her again a few weeks later, now we just chat, thinking of meeting her again.
>>
>>25262868
>spending more than 5 minutes on your profile
kek,just put a biggie smalls verse in your bio and bitches will be coming in by the dozen
>>
>>25262873
OP here, things like this were a big concern for me, but I got over it cuz I really wanna get laid finally.

It's pretty scary, I've seen a lot of people on here, class mates, co-workers, future employers, waitresses from restaurants I frequent. It leaves me feeling rather paranoid.
>>
>>25262926

What's your opinion when you see all those people you know on Tinder? I'm guessing none, it doesn't bother you. That's exactly what they're thinking when they see you. No one can call you out for using Tinder when they're using it themselves.
>>
File: don't need no man.jpg (309 KB, 540x599) Image search: [Google]
don't need no man.jpg
309 KB, 540x599
>>25262900
how long did it take from match to meeting up to fuck.

Gimme a time line here.
>>
File: horrofying.png (36 KB, 367x290) Image search: [Google]
horrofying.png
36 KB, 367x290
Good thread.

I had a date with someone that is quite the same as your person OP. Daddy issues, used to be slutting it up.

We talked for a few days all day long every day. I thought she really wasn't your average girl, we shared so many things together and had the same views on many many topics.

I was practically in love before I even fucking met her. I then went on a date with her yesterday which SHE initialized.

After 2 minutes I could detect in her eyes that she doesn't like me at all. I kept asking her if I'm that much below what she expected. We took a walk, and every time her reply was "Well, at least I'm burning calories here". How fucking cruel is that? What the fuck is wrong with women? If I was in her shoes I'd at least be fucking nice about it.

Do NOT try to find love on tinder. Just don't. Maybe do it to fuck if you're lucky, but don't like one of them.

Fuck, I'm in pieces. I obviously asked her by text about what was so bad or if she dislikes me THAT much.

Pic related, translation:

"Well I now feel like the guy that sent you a voice message and you're just messing with anyway (she told me about some guy that does that)".
"Hey honestly you yourself said that if it's not going too well (on the date) one can at least tell the other person that out of decency and why you completely ignore me I don't know, I can't have been THAT bad
And I would actually leave you alone if I didn't know you would most likely not contact me for a long time, so you could at least give me a reason as to why you ignore me."

Yeah, the last message is pretty desperate, but at this point I really gave up. I just wish she wasn't as fucking hypocritical. Jesus christ and I actually had fun that date. Fucking women, man.
>>
>>25262949
It's more like I picture her and her group of friends laughing at all the pathetic bios, and mine being one of them.

I'd prefer to be a stranger to them rather then a future wizard.
>>
>>25262873
I don't have high hopes for people. Even the ones who aren't saying I'm pathetic for not having a facebook-friendly existence will probably pass me up because I don't seem 'fun' or normal enough.
>>
>>25262965

If it comforts you, they'll forget your bio in like 2 minutes and you'll remain a stranger.
>>
File: bobby.jpg (13 KB, 160x215) Image search: [Google]
bobby.jpg
13 KB, 160x215
wdf daddy issues mean?

I've heard this term every now and then, but I don't quite know what it means exactly.

Sleeps around? Hates father figures? hates men? has abandonment issues? Or really likes 'dads'? wants to call me daddy or what?
>>
>>25263007
It basically means her dad wasn't around or abused the family or did whatever other shitty things and thus she has a fetish for older men and gets fucked in all holes by them the older the better. Not kidding, every girl that has daddy issues I was with did this. They are also crazy and attentionwhores.
>>
File: 1450758220806.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1450758220806.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>>25262964
As someone who has dated many girls, she's a slut who thinks you're ugly senpai.

If you were an alpha and charismatic you may have been able to turn it around, unlikely though.

Salvage what little dignity you have left and move on.
>>
File: decodetxtlingo.jpg (82 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
decodetxtlingo.jpg
82 KB, 612x612
>>25262964
Where did you guys go for the date?

Tell me more about her demeanor, as far as disliking attitude went.
>>
>>25262900
So what you are saying is, you are happy and now are just bitching about how shallow you are.
>>
>>25263058
alright... I mean, that kinda sounds good.

Sounds like I would have a good time. Is she gonna want my dicks attention? I don't see how thats a bad thing.

How crazy do they get? is it like in soap operas? will she try killing any girl that smiles at me?
>>
>>25263067
She literally said 50000 times I will think she is too ugly and that she really, really doesn't care about appearance at all. Like she emphasized it so hard all the time. Yes, she obviously lied, and I'm not even THAT fucking ugly. I'm just barely below 7/10. But she's a 7/10 and obviously if she's on tinder (it's not tinder but a german version simular to it) she could have 9/10+ guys. It was clear within the first 2 minutes that it's my appaerance.

>>25263071
Our actual date would have been at a mall on monday, but she was bored yesterday and apparently REALLY fucking found of me so she drove to MY city and we spent the time taking a walk around the GOD DAMN PARKING LOT. It was HER idea. I mean the moon was beautiful yesterday night and there were banks to sit on. I am 100% sure if she didn't dislike me that much that would have been a pretty good location though a little ridiculous. It's a bit of a longer story why there though, point is that's not what was the problem.

Okay, so I really liked her before we met. She was so loving, she has been through a lot because her dad left them when they were little and her mother had a motocycle accident when she was 11 and is a vegetable since. She had to take care of her etc the past years. Her mom is at home with some other family and they live there. Fucking hell, this is a huge thing, but I though fuck it I really like this girl I can see myself being okay with this.
Anyway, I thought we were already close. Turns out, no matter how much you write with a good looking girl and no matter how much you think she actually likes you too already, the second she sees you she forgets everything you ever talked about. I could see the disappointment in her eyes, she kept talking about herself, even when she asked questions the few times like "Anon, so do you not have any friends or why do you not drink alcohol or go to clubs?" she didn't give me a chance to answer, she laughed about her own comment and then went on
>>
>>25263175
Went on to talk about herself more. Fuck, at one point she was even saying how I wasn't "as witty as you were on the phone" because I was completely shocked at how much she actually dislikes me after all that so I stopped caring and not refuting her stupid comments anymore. I felt I was more intelligent and intellectual than her, also 3 years older, but just too tired of her shit. She also constantly said how there 5000 guys always trying to get a date with her and whatever. We didn't talk about me at all - which I am fine with. I basically should have been entertaining to her, if we share the same interests or views - she didn't give the slightest fucks about it. It's not about that. Girls won't care about it. It's all if you are funny to them, which I guess is pretty impossible if you actually think about the bullshit she is talking about.

Nonetheless I really like her for whatever fucking reason and I super disappointed and shattered as to why she dislikes me so much. Fuck, I don't deserve that. At least tell me you dislike me, you stupid bitch.
>>
File: 1362122091536.jpg (47 KB, 960x541) Image search: [Google]
1362122091536.jpg
47 KB, 960x541
>>25263175
op here, and obviously a virgin so I probably don't know what I'm talking about but, had that been me, I would have assumed she was there to fuck, not walk.

If she expressed obvious discomfort with my looks, I would have offered her a few drinks (which I would have came prepared with), and then fucked in my car, in that parking lot.

I don't know, thats how I imagine that playing out. Maybe I'm really autistic though.
>>
>>25263234
We talked about sex a lot, but she kept saying how I am too far away for being fuck-buddies and there are other "calibres" of guys closer to her if she wanted to only fuck. I considered this too but it was obvious she didn't find me attractive and there was about a 0% chance she would have fucked me. I've had dates before where I fucked the girl in the car on the spot, but this was not an option at all.

Jesus christ I feel like crying she ompletely destroyed me.
>>
The only people who use Tinder in my country are exchange students.
I'm dead serious. In my 1,5 year of Tinder, I've never seen one who didn't have the look/name of an outsider.
>>
File: hooters.jpg (118 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
hooters.jpg
118 KB, 800x600
I don't want a girl who has slept with black men.

But I'm willing to fuck a cute black girl.

Can I assume that if she is pretty black girl she didn't sleep with niggers?
>>
>>25262951
A week, sexted the same evening we matched up. Send me a pic and a video to help me.
Then a week later she had a free house, her roomates went away, brough a bottle of win and done it.

>>25263080
Exactly, my self confidence is low and being with her in public would make me die inside.
>>
Can't we all agree women are shit but we would all like to fuck pretty girls.
>>
>>25262901
"All I want is bitches, big booty bitches"
>>
>meet girl on tinder
>talk for a while then she peters off then comes back
>think she is just some bitch playing games with me
>after ignoring her for a month she messages me out of the blue pretending she is drunk telling me all this fucked up shit that happened to her
>i lost my virginity to a guy and I don't think I wanted it, I can't even tell if I was raped or not
>BLACK FLAG
>decide to have a purely sexual relationship with this girl
>meet up in a theater fuck in my car
>decide to get a hotel room in the city together to fuck all night long no interruptions
>do just that, make her cum 10+ times from my 7 x 6.4 dick, fingers, and tongue.
>I was so good she buys me presents
>then it goes down hill
>starts obseessively text messaging me evey hour asking me if I'm with another girl
>starts buying me more shit
>starts calling me crying about how much she likes me
>tells me she had gonorrhea before and I should get tested
>I never even came once
fuck I hate women so much I want literally nothing to do with them
>>
>>25262868
The thought has cross my mind a couple times
>>
>>25263905
>never even came once
???
>>
>>25263990
sex is super overrated the wetter the girl gets the less it feels like anything if she's gushing then it just feels warm thrusting into empty space, i dont masturbate with lube though so that's probably why. I like a tight grip and some what dry.
>>
>>25262842
You do know "I was raped" is codename for she falsely accuses guys of rapes. Also 99% the typa bitch to sleep with someone else and use the excuse "I was drunk it meant nothing", it's basically the white girl version of a niggers "I DINDU NUFFIN"
>>
>>25264517
>>25263990
I can confirm, and years of using your hand will make it feel unfamiliar and will always need to finish off your self.

Condom too tight? No pleasure, too lose no pleasure, too wet no pleasure, too tight no pleasure as it hurts more, doesn't know how to give head no pleasure
>>
>>25264517
I'm in the same boat as you. Always have to finish myself off after i make her cum.
>>
>>25264565
i couldnt even do that because she kept trying to do it herself and getting in the way.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.