[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>forced to take christmas photo >once again i am reminded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: just.png (1 MB, 1278x466) Image search: [Google]
just.png
1 MB, 1278x466
>forced to take christmas photo
>once again i am reminded of the ugly truth
>>
It's the fucking worst
>>
File: 1432068972953.png (296 KB, 546x546) Image search: [Google]
1432068972953.png
296 KB, 546x546
>Try my best to prevent being in pictures
>Avoid cameras like the plague
>Don't go out i ln public, unless it's absolutely necessary
>Ensure that all of my screens are either non-reflective, or just turn the brightness up so much I don't have to see myself
>Never have to see myself
This is truly the only way to ensure peace of mind
If you're content with seeing your own reflection, you're a disgusting normie.
>>
>>25263136
yeah unless you tape a trash bag over your bathroom mirror you're gonna be seeing yourself
>>
>>25263283
I always just look down when I'm entering the bathroom.
>>
File: 1426369140672.gif (517 KB, 147x162) Image search: [Google]
1426369140672.gif
517 KB, 147x162
>look pretty sexy and trim in the mirror
>look chubby and ugly in photos
>>
>>25262709
whats weird is when I look in the mirror i dont think i look so bad but then out comes a photo and I have to go who the fuck is that monster?
>>
>>25263365
>>25263448
Try horizontally flipping the images
>>
>>25263475
does that make you look how you see yourself in the mirror or how others see you?
>>
>>25263490
You flip the non-mirrored photos horizontally, so you will look more like you look in the mirror. Other people won't notice a difference, but you will.
>>
>>25263136
this, just refuse OP. If they complain just launch into a tirade about the state of modern narcissist society and social media
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.