[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst boards to browse for robot mental health /adv/ /soc/ /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg (235 KB, 527x600) Image search: [Google]
elliot-rodger-photos-11.jpg
235 KB, 527x600
Worst boards to browse for robot mental health

/adv/
/soc/
/x/
/cuteboys/
/r9k/
>>
>>25262649

/adv/ is by far the worst board. I used to browse it frequently for the greentext, but they are the biggest beta orbitting cucks in existance.

Most of them are pro dating single mothers.

It's probably the one board that is actually worse than reddit itself.
>>
File: polished_pepe.png (401 KB, 600x696) Image search: [Google]
polished_pepe.png
401 KB, 600x696
/pol/ is pretty healthy, you can externalize your failures.
>>
/r9k/
/mu/
>>
File: 1s4a2u8n.wizardchan.pain.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1s4a2u8n.wizardchan.pain.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>25262672

True. I cant believe people like that exist. And then i have to read these normalfags talking about "hurr durr red pill is for autists".

Being blue pilled is what makes faggots date and marry whores, sluts, single mothers with nigger spawn, orbit roasties, etc.
>>
>>25262679

underrated post

tr;kjhk;rtjmnht
>>
>tfw supreme gentleman demeanour
Stob, blease ;_;
>>
>>25262649
/soc/ is onz of the most normie boards on this site. Half of them are women that post their faces in order to get responses and all but the ugliest get contact requests.
>>
>>25262649
>browsing boards for your mental health

moreover

>perceiving your mental state in terms of health a la the freudian bullshit spewing jew you all hate
>not understanding that you can view mental illness as as , demons, collections of self-reinforcing thought patterns leading to biofeedback vestigial, biologically pre-written modules that were essential then and not so much now, and that the best way to guide your "mental health" is on a one to one basis of measuring yourself up to successful chads like John Perkins, Benjamin Franklin, Sting, Oscar Wilde, Voltaire, or Dick Marcincko
>>
>>25262649
>robot
>care for mental health
cuckd
>>
>>25262912
meant to say, "demons or"
>>
>>25262649
/suicide/ on fu11chan
>>
>>25262912
also oscar wilde and voltaire may be giant poofters, i haven't had the time to study the history of their success with women in order to properly measure their voltage in thundercocks.
>>
File: eyebrow_pepe.png (67 KB, 616x596) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow_pepe.png
67 KB, 616x596
>>25262912
>>25262923
>>25262955

fuck off my insane nigike
>>
File: image.jpg (436 KB, 985x1624) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
436 KB, 985x1624
>>25262955
Oscar Wilde is a symbol of flamboyant homosexuality.
>>
>>25262649
It's /cutebois/ anon
>>
/adv/ is literally /soc/ the text version

as in

instead of posting pictures of our annoying fucking faces, let's all rate each others normie problems on a scale of Oliver Twist to Lindsay Lohan.
>>
>>25262693

>>>/adv/16605710

Need I say more
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.