[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
daily reminder that >you can get an eastern european girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12
File: a488a2dd1b4a.jpg (33 KB, 660x356) Image search: [Google]
a488a2dd1b4a.jpg
33 KB, 660x356
daily reminder that
>you can get an eastern european girlfriend
>there arent any negroes or pretty much any kind of other ethnicities in EE so inter-racial relationships are harshly looked down on
>you know she hasnt banged niggers
>holds somewhat conservative values and doesnt to be seen as a whore
>as long as you arent effeminate or a manlet she will be loyal and always by your side
>>
they're my only hope desu.
>>
>riddled with STDs and mental problems

We have a fuckload of slavshit prostitutes where I live. Don't even touch em.
>>
Don't pay a service. Go somewhere like Plovdiv and live there for a year, meet women and hang out. Marry one and bring her home. Or fuck it, stay, Bulgaria is nice.
>>
>>25262558
>inter-racial relationships are harshly looked down on

Oh, well. I guess this is another one of those "tips" that only works for whiteys.
>>
>>25262622
why are you even on the internet? should'nt you be playing dice
>>
>>25262558
How's it like in fantasy land?
>>
Czechfag here. I read somewhere they did a survey among female college students and half of them admitted to whoring themselves, trading sex for grades/money or being a camwhore. So as far as czech goes, STAY THE FUCK AWAY. Because if HALF admitted to doing this shit, can you imagine the actual percentage?
>>
>>25262558
Friendly reminder that once you get the EE gf or wife, you'll become her bitch as none of you know how to handle a woman and just want to do gay stuff like talk aboyt anime.
>>
Yeah they definitely want to hang out with a bunch of basement dwelling NEET ugly faggots who waste their time posting on a board complaining about their first world problems.
>>
>>25262558
>idealised opinions of women you have little contact with true
They're like any other women mate, with the complexities and varieties of opinions/personalities that are the characteristic of any human being.

Plus, as a Slav, let me tell you, marrying outside their culture is something only done in the first or second generation of immigrants.
Any kind of cultural purity you think they have by then would be gone.
>>
>this americunt delusion
Eastern euro here, our women are shit
There is no hope for us
>>
>>25262670
you know that most r9k people are average white guys right?
>>
>>25262558
Sweet dude ill just hop on a choo choo train and go to eastern poorope right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
>>25262558
>10 minuets later
>>
>>25262622

Fuck off you goddamn nigger
>>
File: 1449998477106.jpg (40 KB, 430x347) Image search: [Google]
1449998477106.jpg
40 KB, 430x347
>>25262558
>tfw scored a pure Estonian grillfrend
>tfw she's caring and loving and clingy
>tfw I am her center of the world
>tfw when feels
>>
Eastern european girls are either absolute crackwhore trash tier or highy entitled wealth kids. You're not gonna make the cut.
>>
>>25262639
Its known that czech women are terrible.

Its such a shame since its half of my herritage :(
>>
File: 1442296805648.png (684 KB, 848x432) Image search: [Google]
1442296805648.png
684 KB, 848x432
>not that manly
>5'6" spic manlet although many of the slavs I know think I'm slavic or at least albanian
>strong jaw and wide shoulders

Is there hope for me?
>>
File: columbine_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
columbine_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 906x813
>>25262849
>5'6" spic manlet

Hahaha, no. Most Slav girls are taller than you I bet.

also 5'6 here
>>
>>25262639
kek you are dumb. It must have been of those survey that says one in four women gets raped at university. Where did you read that bullshit?
>>
eastern european women are the most likely to cheat in the world
>>
File: 1446993262970.gif (891 KB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1446993262970.gif
891 KB, 325x252
>>25262865
>tfw tall girl fetish doe
Are there tall slav girls with a short guy fetish?
Pls
>>
>>25262886

Short guy fetishes exist for literally dozens of women, don't be surprised when they want to peg and manhandle you then tell you to fuck off when you refuse tho.

There is no escape from manletdom.
>>
>>25262886
>"I have a short guy fetish"
>said no girl ever
>>
>>25262812
Until she meets Jamel and cucks you just like Sweden.
>>
>>25262940
Unlike in Sweden however, both of them would be stabbed to death the following night
>>
Why are white robots obsessed with women taking black dick? I get having sex in general, but why specifically with black guys?
>>
>you know she hasn't banged niggers
>just 50 meth heads
>>
>>25262558
>go to eastern europe
>9/10s everywhere
>actually more hot girls than not
>go back to england
>a lot of girls are fat and ugly
>cry myself to sleep
>>
File: 1415042273306.jpg (42 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1415042273306.jpg
42 KB, 365x363
>tfw eastern european and never had a gf
>>
>>25262990
Because this whole board exists for no other reason than for masochists to come here and read stupid shit so they can feel bad. Imagining a black guy with a 30cm schlong boning your qt gf is only fitting
>>
>>25262990
It's just that when most people think of blacks, they think of thuggish "yeh bitch u get muh dik" semi-retarded but aggressive blacks, who probably horribly degraded her. Something about knowing a woman has been degraded not only by another man, but a barely sentient gorilla of a man, is just gross. Like, honestly, just typing this paragraph, I noticed I'm involuntarily making an "ugh" face. Picturing a black guy having sex with a white woman just instantly makes you think of him as a mouth-breathing fucking mongoloid and her as an awful slut too loose and brain-damaged to notice this or care about it.

Can't quite articulate it. It's just gross. There is this suspicion somewhere in the back of the mind that they aren't fully human, or that they represent the worst of what a human could be, or something.
>>
>>25263060
>black
>mongoloid

u w0t
>>
>>25262604

>riddle with stds

Can confirm as EEfag. Nigger tier HPV and HSV rates. Most aren't even aware they are venereal diseases and consider them normal bodily stuff.
>>
>>25263022
Where u from anon?

Why can't you find no gf? I thought there were a mountain of women for every man and there aren't many fat girls so even more women for you.
>>
>>25262812
how did you meet her, Anon?
>>
>>25262607
have never seen Plovdiv mentioned here. Am actually moving there soon.

>tfw was raised by Bulgarian parents and will be in a foreign country but can communicate
>>
File: pepes.jpg (81 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
pepes.jpg
81 KB, 640x633
As an eastern european i always laugh at morons posting shit like this >>25262558
.You guys are really delusional.

>>25262558
>>you can get an eastern european girlfriend
no you can't unless you want the scraps of our women, that will still expect you to have a lot of money just because you are a westerner.

>there arent any negroes or pretty much any kind of other ethnicities in EE so inter-racial relationships are harshly looked down on

if you are a foreigner with a local woman you bet your ass you will be looked down upon and insulted on the streets, depending on how east you go you will also get attacked, beaten, robbed, stabbed etc also police won't do jackshit to help you

>you know she hasnt banged niggers

yeah she has banged literally everyone that is hypermasculine and has money, our women are famous for fucking arabs, turks and all kinds of scum

>as long as you arent effeminate or a manlet she will be loyal and always by your side

hahahahahhaha you guys are really that fucking stupid?

Our women are BY FAR the biggest whores and gold diggers you could find on the fucking globe. Decades of atheistic communism and poverty completely removed all resemblance of morals in most of the people here and they will simply fool you into the "conservative" look and then cuck you and squeeze you like a fucking lemon. I have seen it time and time again.
>>
File: 62645145.jpg (140 KB, 1024x777) Image search: [Google]
62645145.jpg
140 KB, 1024x777
>>25263147
Not that anon but I was born in Plovdiv and have lived there for 20 years before moving to another city. Plovdiv is really beautiful, clean and with warm weather
>>
File: latin-women-200x300[1].jpg (20 KB, 200x300) Image search: [Google]
latin-women-200x300[1].jpg
20 KB, 200x300
It doesnt have to be EE. Colombia, DR, China all love white guys and the girls are nice as fuck.

Quit playing the roasties rigged game and get the fuck out of the US.
>>
>>25263264
>DR
Fuck no. I'm dominican and dominican girls are horrible
>>
File: commie shithole.jpg (70 KB, 660x470) Image search: [Google]
commie shithole.jpg
70 KB, 660x470
>>25263250
such beauty indeed
>>
>>25263303
kill yourself my man :^)
plovdivblox
>>
> tfw bulgarian
> literally full of 8-9/10
> they all move to England or Germany or wherever the fuck to get a rich husband after they turn 18
> only sluts and retards left after that

yeah, sure senpai
>>
>>25262558
>>holds somewhat conservative values and doesnt to be seen as a whore>

Obviously has never been to eastern Europe or been with an east eu woman.
You're wrong, and your view of eastern European women is wrong.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.