[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Catfishing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1448324366644.jpg (51 KB, 700x542) Image search: [Google]
1448324366644.jpg
51 KB, 700x542
Who catfish here?

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm undesirable. I now only use fake profiles online to get girls attention, get them to send nudes to me or get off on the phone with them, while they think I'm Chad. I'm so pathetic and deep into this that I've collected sent material from at least 300 girls (which goes from tame bikini pics to 1080p sextapes) and have at least a dozen girls I can call at any time so they can listen to me jerk off and whisper like a creep.

It is a very enjoyable experience.
>>
>>25262402
Post em please, post all you got
>>
>>25262402
I catfish so I can practice talking and flirting to women. Also so I can say creepy shit and mess with them.
>>
File: 1449892942314.jpg (103 KB, 647x782) Image search: [Google]
1449892942314.jpg
103 KB, 647x782
>>25262433
>Also so I can say creepy shit and mess with them.

You can only do this if they think you look like Chad.

When you will be yourself in real life, that shit won't fly.
>>
File: 19.jpg (286 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
286 KB, 900x1200
>>25262402
I do it, except I catfish guys so I can mess with them. I have only catfished one guy I know, but have done quite a few randoms online.

It is way easier to do it because guys are thirstier and there are endless supplies of amateur nude sets. I just make a myspace (obviously I haven't done this in years) with pics and such and use the puppet accounts I already have to create fake page conversations and have friends for the account. Then after I chat up the dude, they ask for nudes and whatnot and I send some teasing pics. They ask me to get on cam and I say my laptop cam is broken so they get on cam (I used MSN and early Skype). I usually end it with a final pic of naked Chris Chan and tell them I am gonna send screen shots of them jacking off to everyone on their friends list.

I never send the pics though because I think that's kind of too mean, so I just disconnect and do it again. This was all back when I had absolutely nothing better to do. Now I have 4chan to funpost on.
>>
>>25262402
I used to catfish girls until I realized you could actually get free stuff by catfishing pathetic older men

I wish I was a girl
>>
>>25262468
>I dropped my pen and he picked it up, I'm going to put it inside me tonight.
Hahahaha what retard made this?
>>
>>25262522
I've thought about doing this but how do you actually do get the free stuff without any chance of it getting traced back to your address, banking infos etc
>>
>>25262402
Lol women are dumb
>>
>>25262508
Lmao this is chris, right?
>>
>>25262433
It is really fun, you can say anything and see how women react. Lately I've been offering them money for sex, just to see their reactions. You'd be surprised how many women are ready to become whores. Many of them first acting outraged "I'm not a whore, fuck you!" but still keep talking... until they agree.
>>
BBump for cat fish stories
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 1536x2048
I catfish, not because I want to get nudes or whatever, but because it just amazes me to see how easy I would have it if I was attractive. Pic related.
>>
>>25262508
Whoever that is in the picture must've beat their dick like it owed them millions, that shit looks completely tore the fuck up.
>>
i want catfish stories pls

i'm no fuckface but have zero experience talking to women
>>
>>25263441
I'm not gonna defend this behavior, but I will say that there's definitely a certain type of woman that uses Tinder. It's not fair to generalize EVERYBODY as shallow.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.