[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else not see the point of drinking in moderation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: feel.gif (17 KB, 418x500) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
17 KB, 418x500
Does anyone else not see the point of drinking in moderation?

I don't drink very often, maybe 2-3 times per year so it's not really a problem. But I don't see the point in drinking unless you're going to get really tipsy.
>>
I agree
Makes me a little loose tongued
And sleepy
But its not very fun like getting smashed
>>
>>25262248
right there with you.
my mom will have a single beer in a night and it just doesn't make any sense. you will not feel a thing from a single beer so what's the point?
>>
Seriously... Idk why my Grandpa drinks Grand Mansuer or whatever if he thinks getting drunk is for ignorant people. He just says it makes him warm, even though it tastes like shit
>>
"Really tipsy"

That is not where drinking stops. That is where drinking begins.

Drinking in moderation really just means knowing when it is the right time to have no alcohol, a little alcohol or a lot of alcohol. its not telling you to only every drink SOME alcohol. Just that you shouldn't get black out drunk unless you have a reason.
>>
When your buzzed, I find music moves you more emotionally. It also make you more creative.

But when you get drunk, your mind becomes a runny mess.

>>25262270

Well there is the fact that beer is delicious, and the first evening beer always tastes the best.
>>
>>25262303
>beer is delicious
nice meme, all alcohol tastes like complete shit, only point in ingesting that poison is for the good feels.
>>
File: 1422106422762.png (383 KB, 759x582) Image search: [Google]
1422106422762.png
383 KB, 759x582
>>25262330

>people don't really like X. They are just pretending
>>
who /small wage so I have to cut on food if I want to keep drinking/ here?
>>
>>25262392
there are people out there who enjoy the taste of human feces, that doesn't make it right.
>>
>>25262424
I don't go to bars and I rarely drink alone. So I can afford to grab some booze if I want to do something fun.

For reference I make about 4-5 thousand a year. very little income I just have no expenses because I live with my family.

I do know your pain though kind of. If i want to spend on myself at all I have to cut a meal somewhere else. Oh I bought a book, guess i can't get that pizza. that sort of thing.
>>
>>25262467
what do you do and can you give a NEET shut-in a job opportunity?
>>
>>25262270
Don't forget women get drunk easier. One beer after lets say a stressful day sounds pretty relaxing, probably depends on the person. But i agree it won't work for me too often. I only like the fuzzy sweet spot of drunkedness just before the borderline when you feel like shit then/or black out.
>>
>>25262455
It not being right doesn't mean they don't enjoy it. Plenty of people legitimately enjoy the taste of beer
>>
>>25262503

If you are desperate for money, you can do forum posting for cash (about 0.08 - 0.11 per post)

>Ref
http:\\www.postloop.com\invite\Hedonologist

>Non ref
http:\\postloop.com
>>
>>25262248
im the same way. when i drink ill choose a day to get tipsy to full blown drunk. then ill stop drinking completely for a few months until i feel like drinking again.
>>
>>25262503
I work as a stage hand on weekend some times.
and as much as i would like to help out no i can not.
>>
>>25262544
have you found that this is a decent way of making a few bucks a month?
>>
File: 1421712297676.jpg (168 KB, 500x818) Image search: [Google]
1421712297676.jpg
168 KB, 500x818
I'm struggling not to drink right now, I drink almost every single day.

I'm runing myself with alcohol. I lost my job, they say it's because they don't need me (hired too many fagtrons) but of course it's because I show up to work tipsy and smelling like a meth lab. In fact, I'm like 99% sure.

come, sweet death
>>
>>25262248

Of course you don't drink in moderation, you useless faggot.

The moment you stop drinking, you pass out

The euphoria you gain from drinking depennds entirely on the acceleration of drunkeneess
>>
>>25262737

when I was destitute I used it as much as possible and made $20 a day.

Now I have a part time job I just do an extra hour at night for about $5.
>>
>drinking the ethyl jew

kill yourselves
>>
i havent seen my roommate eat in days

rockstar and cigarettes proves subsistence
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.