[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>repulsed by the thought of marrying a non-virgin girl >would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1435010510849.png (5 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
1435010510849.png
5 KB, 213x160
>repulsed by the thought of marrying a non-virgin girl
>would honestly rather be dead
>not chad in the first place anyway
>get lucky and find one virgin girl when we're both 18
>plan on getting married, lose virginities to each other
>she breaks up with me, will never speak to me again ever
>still can't fathom settling with a non virgin girl
>can't even offer my own, just a hypocrite now
>almost 20, no girls near my age would be a virgin anymore anyway
>not in school, work by myself, no way to meet them anyway

just fucking kill me
>>
>>25262085
>>can't even offer my own, just a hypocrite now
Exactly
Kill yourself. You are mentally ill.
>>
File: 1444597049492.jpg (9 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444597049492.jpg
9 KB, 300x300
>>25262114
Broke him down like dat for?
>>25262085
He's right though. I'm not sure if that one comic with the clown telling the kid that suicide is a natural selective occurrence for organisms aware of their own... -I'm not sure of the word- but I hope the comic wasn't in satire. It made some valid points.
>>
>almost 20, no girls near my age would be a virgin anymore anyway
My GF was, and we were 20 when we hooked up, so not all hope is lost senpai.
I was really surprised to find that out, 'cause she's pretty outgoing and all.
>>
>>25262114
i've tried and failed recently, i can't work up the resolve to do it now because i don't have access to a gun

and yes i am, very
>>
File: 1444498358544.png (204 KB, 463x293) Image search: [Google]
1444498358544.png
204 KB, 463x293
Women want a man with a good career
Women want a masculine and fit guy
Women want a tall guy
This isn't them being hypocrites, it's them having preferences.

Nobody would ever call a woman a hypocrite because she's short and wants a tall boyfriend so why is hypocritical to not be a virgin and want a virgin wife? That's absolutely retarded

Don't fall for their propaganda

>>25262114
toasty roasty
>>
>>25262149
yeah but as i get on in age, i can't just stroll around local high schools for untouched qts
>>
>>25262194
Why? Because society tells you not to? A bunch of used up 30 year old women protesting over 30 year old men choosing mates they're much more attracted to even though it breaks their centuries of trying to condemn men who are honest with themselves?
>>
>>25262212
because they don't let 30 year olds walk around high schools
>>
>>25262222
So? If you really wanted something you'd go out and get it
>>
>>25262085

Guess what, faggot

Girls don't value virginity at all. Not in the slightest.
Have you ever even wondered why you, and indeed, most men are attracted to virgins in the first place?

Men and women have built in ideas about what is masculine and feminine.

Promiscuity, experience, confidence, worldliness. That is masculine.

Purity, naivety, discreteness. That is feminine.

People who don't fall into these gender roles are naturally repulsive.
A woman would regard a male virgin with the same natural, inbuilt disgust as man would a female slut.

By losing your virginity, you have made yourself a little bit more attractive to women, and increased your chances of getting a virgin girl.
>>
>>25262776
I get that most women prefer experienced guys because it kind of shows they have value, but I don't want some materialistic roastie whore, I had once chance with a virgin girl that actually preferred that I was previously a virgin.

I don't know, I think I'm just too idealistic, I like the idea of pairbonding and I really just hate whores
>>
File: 1422172461465.png (58 KB, 306x256) Image search: [Google]
1422172461465.png
58 KB, 306x256
>>25262809

>I am only attracted to girls that wouldn't be attracted to me

You need to get another preference, m80, because I think you straight up fucked this whole plan of yours
>>
>>25262085

literally same here m8. Although I had a chance with another virgin (aged 20 at the time) and it was a fucking disaster. Truly, the only point when you can acquire a pure, valuable gf is around highschool. Then you are left with whores and virgins-being-virgins-for-a-reason.

Nothing but more suffering down the road, boys.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.