[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
please save me robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1448295660714.jpg (311 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1448295660714.jpg
311 KB, 560x560
ive never asked for help here but my anxiety is nearly killing me right now

>go out yesterday to drink some beers at midnight with a friend
>we talk about stupid shit
>queue the drunk me
>i start talking to him about the girl i like
>since he is a normie ask him for advice
>meanwhile getting drunker
>he tells me that if i am too pussy to make a move while sober, do something while drunk while you have the confidence.
>fucking jackass friend gets the brilliant idea of me texting her on facebook with something like"hey xxxx"
>meanwhile have never talked with her before
>she only initiated small talk a couple of times but thats irrelevant
>drunk self finds that genious and proceeds to do that
>also send a mutual friend of hers and mine if she can give me her number to call her
>go home, pass out
>wake up now ready to kill myself

i really need your help on this one i dont think i can handle it right now

the situation is as follows:

i still havent went on facebook to check the replies

WHAT FUCKING DO????

sincerely,
probably future suicide victim
>>
>>25262031
what do you plan on doing from here?
>>
Tell her you were wasted and never bother talking to her ever again, that's the only way to not make this any worse.
>>
Go for it, what's the worst that could happen?
>>
>>25262042
i honestly dont know, im too anxious to think straight

the best course of action is to probably go on facebook and try to talk to her about, like at least give it a try or something but ill fuck that up probably.

Should i just tell her that i was drunk and that i like her through facebook, or is that too fucking pathetic?

Also she kinda has showed some interest but i might just be grasping on straws
>>
post replies... only then can we help
>>
This is probably the best situation for you. If they respond positively then good for you and if they are "wtf" then just say your drunk friend sent it. Win-win
>>
>>25262031
Easy. If things go bad:

You: Oh sorry about that, I was drunk.
Her: lol

END OF DISCUSSION. That is how normie book convos go.
>>
You're committing a couple errors here:

>taking one girl super seriously so that you care if you fuck up
Very bad. Courtship does not work this way after middle school, sadly. If she doesn't like you, or you fumbled this and she doesn't like you any MORE, you should just be okay with that and move on. Relax man. You have a 1/1000 chance of success with any given girl, so attaching meaning to a specific one is silly. No amount of pining or preparation is going to make the chances any better. You pursue, you roll the die, she says yes or no, you move on if no.

>worrying that you made an ass of yourself in front of a girl
No one cares. Trust me: She's had worse within the month. Within the week. Women like her are bombarded by creepy dudes at a rate you cannot imagine. She's gotten a dozen drunk "h-hey i really like u :)" this year, and on top of that probably 50 more eerily aggressive guys on Facebook going "hey," "hey," "hey you there," "hey want to hang out?" "fine fuck u bitch" (5 days pass) "hey u there"

>worrying about drunktexting
Everyone does it. It's not a mortal sin. It's even kind of cute, and you showed confidence in doing it. I've been in your situation, and I followed up on it by admitting I was drunk and jokingly apologising with a bit of self-deprecation, and she ended up finding it funny and giving me her number.

You actually have a cute story you could work with here. You were drunk as fuck (even if you were only slightly drunk, in the story, you were VERY drunk). You mentioned you really like this one girl, and your bud goaded and pushed and prodded you until you stupidly texted her. In this story: (1) she feels special; (2) you've broken the ice; (3) you've shown yourself to be confident but also (possibly) cutely dorky.

Again, you might just strike out. But it's worth a shot. If you decide not to take the shot, she'll forget about it in 6 minutes anyway.
>>
File: squid_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
squid_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 754x653
>>25262120
>No one cares. Trust me: She's had worse within the month. Within the week. Women like her are bombarded by creepy dudes at a rate you cannot imagine. She's gotten a dozen drunk "h-hey i really like u :)" this year, and on top of that probably 50 more eerily aggressive guys on Facebook going "hey," "hey," "hey you there," "hey want to hang out?" "fine fuck u bitch" (5 days pass) "hey u there"

This. We have no chance. We can't compete.
>>
okay, i thing ive decided what im going to do.

im just gonna log in and tell her that i was really drunk last night and dont remember sending the text,then ill just ask her how her christmass went

sound good? any other ideas?
>>
>>25262147
sounds good but tell us what she said
>>
>>25262147
Just laugh it off and be direct if at all possible, man.

Laughing it off and asking how her Christmas went is fine but more likely to end in a "lol" or "lol see you at school!" and then nothing, or an ignored message and then nothing, etc.

This is actually a decent opening to just ask her out. But I don't want to simplistically say "ASK HER OUT BRAH JUST BE URSELF" if there are extenuating circumstances that would make it weird. Just consider it tb h fa m.
>>
>>25262031

What did you say in the message?
>>
Only thing that works is to not fall into avoidance behavior, act normal and accept what ever is coming.
>>
OKAY, UPDATE:

the main grill still hasnt seen the message so im gonna wait till she comes online to do anything

our mutual friend just asked me why and i responded

"i was with some friends last night and we wanted to find a number , ill tell you about it tomorrow" since me and her are in the same class. She also isnt on (she was probably out with main girl yesterday) so she hasnt responded
logged out of facebook to calm down

and now the waiting game it is...
>>
>>25262259

>the message

Whats in the goddamn message you faggot.
>>
also , i really want to thank everyone who has given feedback on my sorry ass in this thread.And sorry that i cant reply to each one of you individually since im kinda freaking out now.You're all giving really legit advice.
also will continue posting updates if anything happens
>>
>>25262290
its the initial message dude.
i just said "whats up xxxx" and it still hasnt been "read"
>>
File: _mPOLRJZ.jpg (7 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
_mPOLRJZ.jpg
7 KB, 240x240
>>25262301

>whats up xxxx

This is why you are freaking out?
>>
>>25262307
i sent a text to
>to a girl i havent talked to normally before.
>to a girl that actually matters to me
>at 4 fucking AM without context or anything

of course im going to freak out over that, this is huge for me. I dont normally even do shit like that i just stay passive and avoid everything
>>
File: candy.jpg (56 KB, 632x832) Image search: [Google]
candy.jpg
56 KB, 632x832
>>25262344

>of course im going to freak out over that, this is huge for me.

Just chill dude, worst that can happen is nothing.
>>
50$ on this guys under 16
100$ on autistic highschool student
500$ on beta faggot with an anime /equivalent cringe profile picture
1000$ he won't kill himself even if the girl cared
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.