[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reddit cunts general /rcg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 38
File: reddit cunt.jpg (354 KB, 960x1579) Image search: [Google]
reddit cunt.jpg
354 KB, 960x1579
>Ctrl+F
>reddit cunts
>no result
>>
>>25262028
>stop sleeping with people to feel good about myself.
Why did you start in the first place you stupid cunt it couldn't work, think first!
>>
>>25262098
The important part is this was posted in r/foreveralone.
>>
>>25262109
>tfw chad stop contacting you after sex
>>
>lmao women can't be lonely because they can always get sex!

>omg roasties are so dumb how come they think that their ONSs see them as anything other than a cum-dumping hole?
>>
>>25262547
Not even close to the same fucking level of loneliness. get the fuck out of here. 0/10 shit bait
>>
File: 1437362931398.png (38 KB, 1140x742) Image search: [Google]
1437362931398.png
38 KB, 1140x742
>>25262547
enjoy your gassing during the uprising roastie
>>
File: 1449505689496.jpg (56 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
1449505689496.jpg
56 KB, 600x398
>>25263169
>>25263200
Damn, robots get triggered when you mock their glaring doublethink!
>>
>>25262547
ROASTIE DETECTED
STAY MAD !!
>>
>>25263260
>gets called out for using a strawman argument
>u..u mad
>>
>>25263260
>glaring doublethink

Please stop using terms you have no understanding of.
>>
>>25263260
>doublethink

It's pretty obvious how it's objectively not a double standard, though.

You're coming across as pretty dumb. Wilful or even unknowing ignorance like this only reinforces r9k's view of women.
>>
File: fuckthisearth.jpg (18 KB, 267x385) Image search: [Google]
fuckthisearth.jpg
18 KB, 267x385
>>25263655
You niggas hold mutually contradicting beliefs, won't defend them rationally when called out on your BS and I'm the dumb one? k
>>
>>25264162

>you niggas hold mutually contradicting beliefs
Except no, as has been explained to you already. We can't help that you are so fucking retraded that you can't see simple distinctions and define things to suit your narrative.

>won't defend them rationally when called out on your BS
There is no need to defend when your opposition makes a strawman argument

>I'm the dumb one? k
Glad that we can all agree on that.
>>
>>25262028
>/r/roastme

you're already a roastie though
>>
File: 2000s.jpg (103 KB, 1073x592) Image search: [Google]
2000s.jpg
103 KB, 1073x592
>>25264202
It's not a "strawman". The persistence on the idea that women can't be ronery comes from the very same people who think that having casual sex with men is so degrading that they can't even date someone who engaged on it.
>>
>>25264241

Except it is, there is no "doublethink".

Neither of those thoughts exclude the other.
>>
>>25264281
Yes, it does. Degrading relationships aren't a solution for loneliness. Otherwise, I'm sure that 95% of robots could find one themselves, be it an unattractive single mom to suck your finances dry or a sugar daddy to plow your boipucci for change. In fact, you could get the latter in order to have the cash for the former.
>>
>>25264363

>Yes, it does
Again, no.

>Otherwise, I'm sure that 95% of robots could find one themselves
If they are actual robots and not failed normie teenagers that have infested this board along with you roastie attention whores then again absolutely no.

>sugar daddy to plow your boipucci
So now you are suggesting that people who aren't gay should take it up the ass so that they can afford soem leeching roastie. thats some solid butthurt advice
>>
>>25262028
Can we include redditor normalfag men as well? Those chucklecucks make me mad
>>
>>25262547
you didn't exactly prove anyone wrong there
>>
>>25264363
>>Degrading relationships aren't a solution for loneliness
>tfw you buy yourself a ring so people stop hitting on you
>tfw you exchange rejection lines with others "alone women"
#justLonelyThings
>>
>>25264455
>So now you are suggesting that people who aren't gay should take it up the ass so that they can afford soem leeching roastie. thats some solid butthurt advice

Yeah, that's dumbass advice that operates on the premise that any interaction is better than no interaction. Which is the whole premise of the whole "women can't be lonely" meme.
>>
File: r9kinanutshell.png (83 KB, 463x4256) Image search: [Google]
r9kinanutshell.png
83 KB, 463x4256
This comic pretty much nails it. And it doesn't even cover the part when she tries to find an actual relationship and then get rejected for being "used goods".
>>
>>25264655
>>25264800
"Lonely women" always say sex in not important and dont care and how is better to have no sex that bad sex BUT those women still have casual sex on a regular base.
how is this possible ?
>>
>>25264655
Except when straight women get meaningless sex its from guys. They aren't having to sleep with other women. Not even close to a valid comparison
>>25264800
now post the version with the guy next to it, while she's getting plowed and he's just sitting at his computer
Women can NEVER be as lonely as us robots.
>>
>>25264851
For fun, perhaps? Maybe they are delusional that sex might lead to something else? Not everything that people do is to fight loneliness and not everything that people do is a good idea concerning their intent.
>>
>>25264879
>Implying that all that matters in human interactions is being consistent with the individual's sexual orientation and that straight sex can never be degrading or bad for a straight person
>>
>>25264891
>For fun

FOR FUN
O
R

F
U
N
>>
>>25264800
Consider this roastie toasty
>>
>>25264948
Its still a hell of a lot more interaction than us robots will ever get. They should be grateful for that. When women come here and bitch about being lonely, what they're doing is the equivalent of a person with a bruise going to a meeting for recovering amputees and trying to insist that they are in just as bad of a position as the amputees are.
>>
>>25264972
Yes, for fun. You can also play vidya for fun, shoot heroin for fun, binge eat for fun... and none of these activities provide a remedy for loneliness or long-term fulfillment.
>>
>>25265027
>comparing sex (which requires another person) to vidya or drugs as a remedy for loneliness
Holy shit strawman harder
>>
>>25264800
Actually the guy will just stick around and be her bf
>>
>>25264800
>be ugly 2/10 woman
>get hit on by 100 guys including plenty of guys on her level but a few decent looking ones
>ignore all the other guys and pick the most attractive one
>get pumped and dumped by Chad because why would he want an ugly girl
>"baaaww all guys are assholes just want sex :("
>>
>>25264992
>Its still a hell of a lot more interaction than us robots will ever get.

You can have a lot of interaction, sexual or otherwise, if you try. If you are making a choice to sit on your ass, it's either because you are lazy or because you know that what's out there for you isn't worth it.
>>
>>25264800
post the rest of the comics
>>
>>25265076
No, im a pale manlet so no women want me. My equivalent (pale short girls) can still get plenty of attraction from the opposite sex. I can't. I don't care if all they can get is meaningless sex. Thats more than I can have and I would love to be in their position.
>>
>>25265076
>shes so dumb so she have no idea how a autist person behave
>>
>>25265040
>comparing sex (which requires another person) to vidya or drugs as a remedy for loneliness

You are right, it's not the same. It's actually worse, because said other person has nothing but contempt, if not outright hate, for me and regards me as little more than an object. How the fuck is that supposed to remedy loneliness?
>>
>>25265126
Because you're interacting with another person and getting sexual satisfaction out of it. Thats MUCH MORE than any of us will ever get. The fact that you can get that and STILL complain just shows how fucking entitled you are. Literally the equivalent of people bitching about first world problems to starving african kids.
But you already knew all of that, so just fuck off and stop insisting that you can ever be as lonely as us
>>
File: dieeeeeee.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
dieeeeeee.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>25265076
I was out clubbing last night, dancing and approaching a lot of girls. I was there with friends, dressed up in clothes and cologne that I've put a lot of effort into getting. I've been doing a good job in the gym the last year and made good progress. I'm currently studying for my christmas exams and I have 2 years left until I got my master's of science degree in applied mathematics.

Please tell me more about how I'm lazy and just need to try more.
>>
>>25265126
>How the fuck is that supposed to remedy loneliness?
literally any 0/10 disgusting cunt can create a dating profile and she can TALK with others humans.
Can you imagine how lonely you feel when someone talk with you ?
Now try to imagine how lonely you feel when you have nobody to TALK.
>>
>>25265070
Nice meme, senpai, but allow me to fact check:
>be ugly 2/10 woman
>get hit on by 8 guys or so in 3 decades of life
>all ugly and not a single one of them even pretended to want an LTR
>some of them got angry because I wouldn't fuck them and lashed out
>even if I got an LTR, I'd be abused, cucked like there's no tomorrow and dumped as soon as something better came up to him; so, there's no point
>got bullied and made fun of during and every year after school
>had more than 30 strangers insult me just out of the blue

Guess that the latter also counts as attention. I'm so privileged.
>>
>>25265215
>>get hit on by 8 guys or so in 3 decades of life
well here's a crazy concept, and hear me out on this
Maybe, just maybe, instead of being an entitled little cunt who thinks men HAVE to approach her first, you could try asking out some guys? Shocking concept, I know.
>>all ugly
You just said that YOU are ugly. As if we needed any more proof that women refuse to date men who are at the same level as them, this just proves it. You didn't even try to hide it. If you're so ugly what makes you think you can try to chase guys who are way out of your league?
>>even if I got an LTR, I'd be abused, cucked like there's no tomorrow and dumped as soon as something better came up to him
those are an awful lot of assumptions and you have nothing to prove that they're true
>>
>>25265215
Guys are literally commiting suicide out of loneliness on a daily basis. Do you honestly think none of these guys would want you?

You're probably either exaggerating and ignoring multiple guys who have hit on you or you have hidden away in your basement. Literally every girl will get matches on tinder or replies on a dating site, not to mention the attention they get in clubs.
>>
in defense of women, the ability to attract someone to your life is only meaningful if you are interested in that person in the first place.

imagine if that ugly, disgusting female co-worker/whatever wanted to be in your life. you would feel creep'd out.

i had a friend who had stalkers, years older than her, so i can sympathize with women. i can't gt a girlfriend tho lel
>>
>>25265180
>Please tell me more about how I'm lazy and just need to try more.

Lazy as in socially lazy.
If you are approaching girls and getting nothing out of it, maybe you need to work on your social skills or lower your standards.

>No fucking way!

Than you are basically agreeing that not all heterointeraction is better than loneliness.
>>
>>25265262
You can always improve but saying that I'm lazy is unfair. I'm always working on improving myself. You make it sound like every guy can get laid as long as he stops being a NEET shut-in neckbeard which is far from the case.
>>
>>25265262
>lower your standards.
funny how no one ever tells women to lower their standards
its always "oh men are just so entitled and only want sex, there's nothing wrong with you nope its all the men's fault"
>>
>>25265262
*then
my bad

original comment
>>
>>25265289
>funny how no one ever tells women to lower their standards

they can choose. their complains comes from a place of bad choices, ours from not choosing at all. i think that's their logic.
>>
>>25265289
Allow me to quote myself:

>You are basically agreeing that not all heterointeraction is better than loneliness.
>>
>>25265339
nah, I'd much rather have some meaningless sex than be a virgin.
>>
File: 1397893021694.jpg (1 MB, 890x4253) Image search: [Google]
1397893021694.jpg
1 MB, 890x4253
>>25264800
>>25264879
>now post the version with the guy next to it, while she's getting plowed and he's just sitting at his computer
I'll help you out with it.

>Women can NEVER be as lonely as us robots.
This.
>>
>>25265215
will you be my gf?
pls respond

CAPTCHA : 445
>>
>>25262547
Do you not understand the fact that it takes more than one person to have sex? That is the DEFINITION of not being alone (being alone is what makes you lonely btw, in case that concept is too hard for you to understand as well). And it's not like you just have to fuck any guy who looks at you either, literally any guy that wants to fuck you will have to work at it (ie spend time, attention, and money on you) and women take that for granted. Their idea of being lonely takes always having that option for human contact for granted. Women are spoiled children with no idea what it's like to not be showered with attention constantly.
>>
File: 1pleddit.webm (141 KB, 238x240) Image search: [Google]
1pleddit.webm
141 KB, 238x240
>>25265215
>LTR
Leave and go back to reddit
>>
>>25265246
>you could try asking out some guys?
There's no point in asking their out if there's no possibility of they ever developing any genuine interest in me. If they aren't attracted enough to even make a move, they aren't ever going to be attracted enough for a relationship to last.

>blah blah you are ugly yourself and you find other people ugly how dare you not be blind
I know I'm not entitled to an conventionally handsome BF lol. It's just frustrating to see a lot of couples in which the female is much more attractive than the male and knowing that even my own league is out of my league because being male seems to be social capital in itself and even the 0/10s believe to be too good for me.

>those are an awful lot of assumptions and you have nothing to prove that they're true
Except dozens of horror stories from acquaintances and people from the internet, which match what I hear from men themselves when they talk to and about women like me, or any kind of women that somehow don't meet their lofty standards for female respectability... yeah, not worth the risk.
>>
>>25264800
How fucking stupid do you have to be to not understand that women have all of their powers all of the time because they can use the promise of spreading their legs in the future?

That's how it all works, that's why guys take girls on dates and have to woo them, not the other way around.

Ignoring the basic facts of life to complain sounds about right for women.
>>
>>25265539
How out of touch with the dating scene in this century do you have to be to assume that a girl can get away with not putting out for more than some weeks?
>>
>>25265538
There are thousands of guys on this board willing to date you. Nevermind us though, there are thousands of guys on the nearest engineering school also willing to date you, or the anime con, online game, chess club or any other place filled with lower-class men. How fucking delusional do you have to be to not see this?

>hurr durr no guys approach me even though I don't make myself availble :((
>hurr durr why should I approach guys they probably don't even want me :((
>so lonely girl fembot ;//

I will date you if you live in Northern Europe.
>>
>>25265538
>If they aren't attracted enough to even make a move, they aren't ever going to be attracted enough for a relationship to last.
And now you show how entitled you truly are.
Maybe the guys just nervous about approaching you. YOU are obviously nervous as well, but in your eyes that doesn't bar a relationship from ever working, unlike it does for him.
imagine if someone said
>if she's not attracted enough to make a move on me first, she's not going to be attracted enough to make the relationship last
Do you see how hypocritical your statement is now? Why do guys HAVE to be the ones to do the approaching?
>>
File: 1448107203369.jpg (47 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
1448107203369.jpg
47 KB, 500x342
>>25265538

>If they aren't attracted enough to even make a move, they aren't ever going to be attracted enough for a relationship to last.

I can't tell if this is entitlement or delusion.
>>
>>25265620
>I can't tell if this is entitlement or delusion.
its both.
>>
All you have to do online is say "am a grill XDD" and already you have hundreds of guys messaging you. Only betas and normies who want to fit in here for some odd reason believe that women can be lonely
>>
>>25265588
Good that you asked this, because that's kind of at the heart of the matter. The difference is that men's feelings are much more dependent on visual attraction with basis on a preexisting notion of beauty. So, if he is not initially attracted, there is no point in approaching him. On the other hand, a guy approaching a girl still has a chance of building attraction. This is why so few women bother making the first move.
>>
>>25265706
>So, if he is not initially attracted, there is no point in approaching him
i love this meme
I don't know why people assume this. I would love it if a girl stopped to chat me up and ask me out. I would feel so flattered. Maybe you should stop making generalizations.
>>
>>25265736
>later that day
"Why won't this hideous bitch just take a hint and fuck off? I'm busy."
>>
File: reddit.png (1 KB, 205x27) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
1 KB, 205x27
>>25265678
I wrote a fake F4M message on reddit and this is what I received in 2 hours
TWO FUCKING HOURS
>>
>>25265706
Many men fear rejection and are shy. I rarely approach girls because I've been rejected so much, even though I do like them.
>>
>>25265766
dubs confirm it phellow pham
>>
>>25265764
Thats one hell of an assumption and you don't have anything to back it up.
>>
>>25262098
She was probably molested
>>
File: 1291194376888.jpg (6 KB, 187x175) Image search: [Google]
1291194376888.jpg
6 KB, 187x175
>>25265764

>implying men aren't upfront enough to tell you they aren't interested if they aren't

This roastie is pretty toastie.
>>
>>25265862
They either do it in the rudest way possible or lead you on until they get laid, and then tell you to fuck off in the rudest way possible.
>>
File: FAW.png (93 KB, 899x466) Image search: [Google]
FAW.png
93 KB, 899x466
>>25265837
or maybe she agreed in the night but she felt sorry in the morning and she cried for rape
>>
>>25265766
I'm wondering how you described your fake female self and what picture did you attach...
>>
>>25265953
Sounds to me like you should stop chasing chads
if you wont stop chasing chads then dont fucking complain, its your own fault
>>
>>25266037
>implying only chads ever act like horny sociopaths
>>
>>25265588
bullshit bullshit bullshit
if you read this board for more than 10 minutes you'd see that companionship is 90% of what these guys are looking for in relationships
sex and obsessing over being a virgin happens because society puts a massive amount of pressure on guys to have sex before the age of 20, to be good at it, and to do all the work to please a woman sexually
not having sex in the past or not being good at sex means you cannot have any kind of intimate relationship with a woman because you're too inexperienced

I mean, you would know if you read this board or asked people, but instead you're going to shove your head up your ass and fall back on sexism and misandrist notions of "all guys want is a 10/10 who sucks his dick"

fuck off back to
>>>/lolcow/
>>>/cgl/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>25266107
well you've only chased chads so its not like you would know whether its true or not
>>
>>25265215
>>get hit on by 8 guys or so in 3 decades of life
for guys that number is 0
>>
>>25266122
Ummmm....did you reply to the wrong post? Im on your side bud.
>>
Women's loneliness:
>the attractive guys I date don't want to marry me, and I feel like I've been mislead
>I am a little wary of getting in to a new relationship after what's happened in the past
>oh well LOL I'll keep waiting, I'm sure things will work out eventually~~ :P xDD :3

Men's loneliness:
>No one has ever shown any interest in me
>People are repulsed at the sight or sound of me
>No matter how I lower my standards, or how much work I put into it, I see no results
>I have no place in this world
>I can no longer relate to my peers due to their vastly different experiences with life
>I am losing touch with my emotions; I cannot truly remember what joy feels like
>>
>>25266128
Dude, I never chased anyone, but I have hundreds of hours of reading the likes of mongolian knitting boards for original content and several other dens of rejects, enough to know that douchebags come in all shapes and forms. But keep on memeing the myth of the nice guy. Some sheltered 14 year olds may fall for it and those are probably what you are after anyways.
>>
>>25266290
>Some sheltered 14 year olds may fall for it and those are probably what you are after anyways.
nice ad hom, it really distracts from the fact that you dont have an argument
>>
https://www.reddit.com/user/FlavFal

Some of you may know her from the skype rooms. She posts here.
>>
>>25266269
>I am losing touch with my emotions; I cannot truly remember what joy feels like

right in the feels, it's not even funny how much that hurts to think about
>>
>>25262028
So this whore lost her virginity at 18 and already fucked 10 dudes in less than a year, all one night stands?
>>
>>25265407
Can someone re-draw this so the guy ends up lifting humanity behind and realises homo-sex was his true calling?
>>
>>25266949
you get it, but shes still SO LONELYYYY !!!
>>
>>25267058
If she got 10 Chad's to pump and dump her, even though she's attractive, why can't she date a quiet robot who will cherish her?
>>
>>25267068
cos shes a dumb cunt
>>
File: r9k in a nutshell.png (2 MB, 890x4253) Image search: [Google]
r9k in a nutshell.png
2 MB, 890x4253
>>25267037
its good anon ???
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/

They have a IRC chatroom.
>>
>>25267433
I got banned because I told them that women can't feel actual loneliness.
>>
Another victim of the "sexual degeneracy = liberation" meme.
>>
>>25267677
literally the only safe place on the internet is wizchan
>>
File: Capture.jpg (19 KB, 550x108) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
19 KB, 550x108
Took care of it family
>>
File: oTxt0yv.png (33 KB, 255x216) Image search: [Google]
oTxt0yv.png
33 KB, 255x216
>>25267426
Good comic buddy
>>
>>25268248
im glad you like it
>>
File: 1450992463914.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450992463914.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>25264800
>waaaah Chad won't stick around

Yeah no shit you're going to be alone if you only look for affection from guys who only want to get laid and can get laid pretty easily. Most guys are beta and would stick around to secure a future fuck at the very least.
>>
>>25268792
So he is going to stay and fake a relationship until he earns enough money to afford a hotter GF. Why again should I want to be an organic fuckdoll?
>>
>>25265736
>y no gril talk to me :^(

In addition, I just remembered that this board is the go-to place to expose females who dare to interact with you IRL/on social media/on dating apps/networks while being not hot enough. Or even hot, but inadequate somehow (single mother, past 30, "basic" personality).

>lol look what type of hag matches me on Tinder
>guise look at this hambeast who just sent me a message on OKC
>rate this bitch who keeps trying to talk to me at work, do you guys think that I should go for it???
>>
>>25269042
Then stop chasing Chads and date a beta
Otherwise stop complaining
>>
>>25269590
I don't use dating sites or apps at all. I don't know why you think the psuedo Chads who make topics like that are representative of most guys on this board. They aren't.
95% of what you said has nothing to do with what I said so idk why you bothered linking my post.
You also must be one giant fucking retard or a newfag if you think everyone here shares the same opinions or world views
>>
>>25264800
>>25264800
>And it doesn't even cover the part when she tries to find an actual relationship and then get rejected for being "used goods".
I want to see this.
Anyone have it?
>>
>>25269590
no this is a board for kissless virgins remember
>>
>>25269590
>roasties continue to make excuses to justify their entitlement in expecting men to always approach them first instead of the other way around
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>25269785
roasties continue to ignore the true love and continue to be mad after the chad stop responding

>>25265427
>>25265586
>>
>>25265215
>be 5/10 male
>nothing
>nothing
>endless lonely
>try to hit on women
>get rejected and made fun off
>find community for people like me
>women invade it
>get told by some selfrightgeous women online how hard she really has it and how I should man up and try harder
wow
>>
>>25269590
you are aware that the tinder chad thundercock threads are fun because they pretend to be a model-tier shredded tall chad with a 10/10 face? I saw someone pretend to be a chad actor. those threads are just to see what life was like if we where not betas.

never saw anyone post what you are refering to.
>>
File: 1403633670853.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1403633670853.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
>>25269590
Damn, roasties getting toasty in this thread
You mad someone finally called out your hypocrisy?
Check your female privilege, slut.
>>
>sex is no big deal
>no sex is better than bad sex
>>
>>25269590
flap flap here comes the roast
>>
>>25262028
How do I get a cute hapa gf like this?
>>
Give her a break.

>born of an asian woman and a white man
>her mom died when she was young and her dad left her
>raised by her grand parents
>both are dying soon

Poor girl never had a chance.
>>
>>25272001
>>>/tumblr/ this way
>>
>le woman who wasn't superloved by all her relatives during the childhood is allowed to fuck different chad every 2 days ;ppppppppppppp
I HATE THIS MEME
>>
File: fKLXY1H.png (23 KB, 514x405) Image search: [Google]
fKLXY1H.png
23 KB, 514x405
>fast forward 10 months
>lost her virginity in a one night stand
>fucked 9 other guys
>all in one night stands
>>
>>25272001
>>born of an asian woman and a white man
The superior combination. That's an advantage if anything.
>>
>>25271593
>sex moar important than security!! sciens
Well, guess that makes rape ok!

Or maybe this is poorly written and "sex" actually means "getting of", which doesn't depend on anybody else.
>>
>>25272380
>self hating asian whore
>beta white guy who can't land a white woman and settles for an asian
Superior indeed.
>>
Truth of the matter is that men are simply disposable in this society.

Women always have a shoulder to cry on, but men don't
>>
Holy shit you niggas bein' mad obtuse. It doesn't matter how much evidence I provide of robots acting entitled and abusive, you are always going to insist that they are actually Chads, every single one of them, no matter how ugly or autistic, even the ones who make threads here and get 200+ posts in support. NO TRUE ROBOTSMAN, AMIRITE?
>>
Listen up faggots who say girls can't be alone and they can only have sex without a relationship.
>had a girl in my school
>she was my seat mate
>super ugly super fucking fat
>who would date this
>go to her house one day for a project
>let's me use her pc
>main page is fb
>look at messages
>there are literally 50 guys just begging her to be with them
>ask her about this
>tells me that 2 guys have even offered to PAY for an apartment downtown just to be closer to them
>2 more have offered to pay for plane tickets just to have her go to their house
>she took the money from one of them and didn't buy anything
>receives expensive shit in the mail from her admirers
>has 4 iPhones from admirers
>has what she says is real diamond jewelry
>the guy she scammed 700$ from still talks to her
>has a Latino boy have him do her Spanish homework
And look, this bitch is 4 feet tall and 230 pounds MINIMUM she has greasy as fuck hair and is extremely ugly looking. It's not like her fb profile is photoshopped or anything, its just her normal ugly self.
>>
>>25262028
It almost looks like it says /r/roastee
>>
File: Rc9hobB.jpg (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Rc9hobB.jpg
54 KB, 500x500
>>25272412
>jealous, bitter white roastie shitting on Asian women.
And you wonder why you're alone. Kek
>>
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.snoonet.org/foreveralonewomen/?nick=FA-?

They have a IRC room for "forever alone women".
>>
File: 1449524895871.jpg (151 KB, 771x928) Image search: [Google]
1449524895871.jpg
151 KB, 771x928
>>25272566
Well you've provided 0 evidence so yeah, not doing much to prove your point faggot
>>
>>25272727
say anything and you'll be banned
>>
>>25272706
>has to settle for an asian whore with white fever
>thinks he's not a loser
Dream on fuccboi, enjoy your Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>25264800
Worst fucking comic ever made. Classic roastie propaganda
>>
File: DUXbkKP.jpg (167 KB, 850x1702) Image search: [Google]
DUXbkKP.jpg
167 KB, 850x1702
>>25272770
>settle
>this is what bitter white roasties actually believe
Wait_let_me_laugh_fucking_harder.jpg
>>
>>25272761
Change your nick and join the conversation. That way you don't get banned.
>>
>>25272801
This is you, fuccboi.
>>
>>25272746
Yeah, it's a shame that I don't have all those 5000+ screengrabs of men being assholes and proud. But there's always the whole fucking internet, though.
>>
>>25264800
This is bullshit. 98% of women are able to get a boyfriend on the internet for sure. They just need to PM some dude on /r/foreveralone or on /r9k/ and their "problem" would be solved. Maybe not all, but some (including me) would be that desperate.

Problem solved
>>
>>25272842
Is this supposed to be an insult? Looks like a happy couple.
>>25272850
Yeah sure, whatever helps you sleep at night you braindead roastie. You're just pissed that you can't find a beta provider to take care of your babies from Chad and Tyrone.
>>
>>25266823
But judging by her picture she's very attractive, why is she alone?
>>
>>25272770
Better than settling for your lazy, bitter, entitled ass. Dumb cumdumpster.
>>
>>25265954

>recent boyfriend
reeeeeeee
>>
File: 89e.jpg (128 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
89e.jpg
128 KB, 1920x1080
ITT: bitter white whores are jealous that nice Asian girls are taking all the qt betas, which means they can't have a beta provider to fall back on once they're done riding the cock carousel.
You made your bed you whores, no fucking lie in it.
>>
>>25265954
lmao
>gonna take some drugs before meeting a guy for a first time im so sad because daddy didn't love me ;ppp
>>
>>25272996
>nice asian girls
>ex-hooker mail order brides from Thailand
Is this the best you can get?
>>
File: tumblr_inline_niia2zjhCf1r6h3ab.jpg (110 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_niia2zjhCf1r6h3ab.jpg
110 KB, 500x375
>>25273031
Better than a used up white whore like you who's been in a gang bang and had 32 different guys cum on her face.
>making shit up about Asian girls to make herself seem like less of a whore in comparison
That is just pathetic and sad, even for a roastie. You must be so bitter.
Tell me about the mean boys who made you so bitter and hateful, anon.
>>
>>25262547
All it would take is making a more involved decision than "he's hot, I'll fuck him." Loneliness, fucking hike.
>>
>>25272940
high standards
muhhh chad
>>
>>25264241
"Ronery"? Fighting sexism with racism? That's not very intersectional of you. Somebody might get hurt.
>>
File: ybNQUuE[1].jpg (15 KB, 288x360) Image search: [Google]
ybNQUuE[1].jpg
15 KB, 288x360
>>25266823
>>25272940
>attractive
kek
>>
http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2014/09/alarming-new-research-on-perfectionism.html
>>
>>25265862
Betas aren't allowed to reject women, and if you don't know that, you're out of your element friend.

>Given that chivalry represents the traditional way
that men have valued women, men who reject chivalry may worry that they will be seen as not valuing
women at all rather than valuing them as equals. In other words men may worry that if they behave
unchivalrously towards women they will be labeled as misogynists rather than egalitarians.

https://uwspace.uwaterloo.ca/bitstream/handle/10012/6958/Yeung_Amy.pdf?sequence=1
>>
UGLY BITTER WHITE ROASTIES GETTING BTFO
B
T
F
O
>>
>>25272770
>white fever
That's just jungle fever you racist cunt.
>>
File: 1427893738169.png (153 KB, 1945x1362) Image search: [Google]
1427893738169.png
153 KB, 1945x1362
>>25272940
People don't like her very much, I wonder why?
>>
>>25264800
>sex doesn't keep chad around

Gee you don't say.
>>
>>25272842
Look at how good her baking is. Oh, what a pair of losers! If you post a cake with a timestamp and a glaze half that nice, maybe white women have a future with men after all.
>>
>>25272940
because she's absolutely batshit insane, everyone who's had any association with her knows that right away
>>
ITT we try and out lonely each other.
>>
>>25262028
>https://www.reddit.com/r/RoastMe/comments/3v773f/make_me_cry/cxlcjyi?context=3

lel
>>
>>25273374
B-BUT COOKING AND CLEANING IS SEXIST YOU PIG
NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I DEMAND THAT MY BOYFRIEND BE 6 FT TALL, HAVE SIX PACK ABS AND MAKE SIX FIGURES A YEAR
>>
File: umad.jpg (59 KB, 596x799) Image search: [Google]
umad.jpg
59 KB, 596x799
>>25263260

this is an original comment to be perfectly honest
>>
>>25272273
that top question pisses me off.

how the fuck do you decide an opinion on something without considering it? you fucking cant, and anyone who answers no to that type of question is a lying piece of shit
>>
>>25272273
>that red "no"
>that indecision

Anon is DTF, huh?
>>
File: female privilege 3.png (204 KB, 650x584) Image search: [Google]
female privilege 3.png
204 KB, 650x584
>>25265215

I'm sure it must be such a hard life to be approached by several men who are not Chad Thundercock.
>>
File: shitttt.png (28 KB, 930x327) Image search: [Google]
shitttt.png
28 KB, 930x327
anon, please respond
>>
>>25273982
>Verified Roastee
>>
File: selection bias.png (195 KB, 1053x765) Image search: [Google]
selection bias.png
195 KB, 1053x765
>>25264800

Gross over-simplification.

A woman won't read a fucking post on r9 fuckin k and take it that fuckin literally. She won;t lay on her fuckin bed with her fuckin legs spread and a fuckin stranger won't just walk the fuck in off the street and fuck her Good God.

Women have full agency in the sexual market and they can get what they want.

Fact is, this comic is just more selection bias; women choose predatory men because those men are what they find hot and fuckable. There are more men that would want a relationship with her, but guess what? She does not want them. So she does not choose them.

Women get what they want in the sexual marketplace. Men propose, women dispose.

pic related.

Fuck these cunts. They're like children of wealth; they're handed easy mode and fuckin squander it.

And even if it were true that all she's wanted for is to fuck, that's still more validation than Robots get.
>>
>>25272631

case in point my nigger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjyc7oxBmg4

this...thing...has a higher sexual market value than the average man.
>>
I bet infinite dollars, my freedom, and my masculine virginity that all of you would start criticizing men if you were all females. Suddenly men would be the ones with "sexual market value" and we men would be the ones getting toasty.
>>
>>25269619
she can't. stop blaming her.

HYPERGAMY DOES NOT CARE
http://therationalmale.com/2012/05/16/hypergamy-doesnt-care/
>>
File: robots_are_idiots.png (29 KB, 898x338) Image search: [Google]
robots_are_idiots.png
29 KB, 898x338
How retarded past full retard can malebots get?
Where in that comic did you get that the dude is a "Chad"?
>>
>>25274283
it's right
as a men you can do lots of things, to entertain you, to increase your social status , to increase your SMV
as a women, all you do is to born childs, to stay in the kitchen and to lick cum for your man pleasure
>>
>>25267426
add a smile on her
>>
>>25274396
People who think and act like that aren't robots. They're failed normies. Why do you think robots like me complain that /r9k/ has been invaded by normies all the time? /r9k/ was supposed to be a place where we enjoy being counter-culture losers. Now it's a place where babies cry about how they failed the enculturation phase of their lives.
>>
>>25274396

that post implies that her only two options are be alone or be a slut, when we all know that bullshit. She could easily get a relationship.
>>
I only got laid because of Tinder guys. None of them were Chad's I have pretty low standards.
>>
>>25265259
First to all, GET OUT white knight cuck

Second, men don't play mind games with ugly women. Unless the man is desperated failed normie, the man will let her know very clear that he's not interested on her and we won't befriend her and let her create a false hope.

Roasties on the other side...
>>
>>25267037
Why, you realize you're a desperate faggot?
>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1449686180237.jpg (186 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1449686180237.jpg
186 KB, 720x960
>>25272801
>the mom from black and white

Good taste
>>
>>25274396

>If you don't, you're a picky one who's clearly holding out for a ''Chad''.

Nobody ever says that. How delusional can women get?

Her argument is that people say that virgin girls can get sex anytime they want,but if they actually fuck a random guy they're called whores.

But that's exactly the fucking point, if you can get sex anytime you want, being a virgin by choice shows strenght of character.
>>
>>25274596
relationship involves sex
should the relationship ever fail, her n count has increased and she has to move onto the next
some robots define slut as any woman whose n count is anywhere past 0
it's not rocket science
>>
>>25265215
You're just a cunty person .
>>
>>25274898

the scenario posed in the post mentions nothing about a relationship, it poses 2 scenarios: forever alone or "sex with some random dude who doesn't mind what she's like as long as he can fuck someone."
>>
>>25275313
And I'm pointing out that the third option suggested by some is a losing one, too, and just a variation of:
>Girl proceeds to enjoy said privilege: Has sex with some random dude who doesn't mind what she's like as long as he can fuck someone.
Except that some dudes actually bother faking a relationship solely because they can't score new girls every week.
>>
>>25275543
I'd fake a relationship for all my life if that meant continous affection and sex desu
>>
Not all sex = affection man
>>
>>25275615
Duh. That's exactly what I'm talking about. Nobody wants to be lied to.
>>
>>25275650
Nah, I'd be a nice bf even without affection and sex. Exhibit 1: my cold, distant gf

But maybe I'm misunderstanding what "faking a relationship" means. I thought the main problem was that guys are unwilling to stay with girls? So what's wrong if it's fake sometimes? No harm done, right?
>>
>>25275787
No harm done? Nigga, I don't even care for fake friends even when they are convenient. I don't even like to small talk to people if I know they don't like me; if I know that they are going to talk shit about me as soon as I'm out of earshot. Why would I want to share my body with someone who thinks that I'm little more than a hideous, worthless organic fuckdoll? Some people actually care about authenticity.
>>
>>25262028
lmao wtf I went to highschool with the girl in the op pic
>>
>>25275921
>dat paranoia on people

iktf
>>
>>25276405
huehuehuehue

>tfw the robot mutes hues
>>
File: Capture.png (83 KB, 781x324) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
83 KB, 781x324
>>25262028
CALM DOWN YOU MIGHT GET BANNED
by the cum guzling fuckin faggot ass juice licking niggers that do it for free
>>
>>25276405
Really? Did we have any classes together?
>>
>>25276730
Chemistry
And some classes in elementary school
>>
>>25276866
Theres only one person who I went to elementary school with and had chemistry with and that was a girl, so are you a girl?
>>
>>25274396
It's unlikely that the same people are making both sides of the comments. But even if they were:

>I really want to kiss and have sex
>Oh yeah that's easy to achieve, just do this!
>Okay!
>Actually what I wanted was a relationship. What you told me to do didn't work for me and I wasted my virginity. What do I do now?
>You're an idiot.
>Waaaah I'm either too picky or a slut!

If you want to idealize your virginity and save it for "the one", that is fine. If you want to experience sex without any romantic attachments, that is fine too. What's not fine is complaining about your choices or hating yourself in a public forum and expecting others to not state just that. What's not fine is pretending to be a 'prude' while actually being a 'slut'. You are only hurting yourself and potentially your future lovers if you misrepresent yourself in that way.
>>
>>25276965
The thing is, even when I see right through that BS (which I very much do) and don't sleep around (which I very much don't), I'm still told to shut up because I'm accused of being lonely by choice. And this is based on the flawed premise that casual sex or FWB arrangements solve loneliness, when in fact they aggravate it while also making it harder to find an actual relationship.
>>
>>25272412
Butthurt r/asianmasculinity/ sjw detected.
>>
>>25272631
Why the fuck can't this happen to me? Where does she meet these people?
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.