[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a gf now.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Nagasakibomb.jpg (212 KB, 1004x1200) Image search: [Google]
Nagasakibomb.jpg
212 KB, 1004x1200
I'm really desperate guys. I have been falling in love hundreds of times to video game and anime characters. If I don't talk to a real girl now I'm gonna go insane.

Help me guys
>>
File: enlightened_pepe.png (317 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
enlightened_pepe.png
317 KB, 393x500
Do go insane. Right now you're like a cornered animal but unlike them you can use your mind to ascend out of the situation.
>>
File: 1441129230972-2.jpg (24 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
1441129230972-2.jpg
24 KB, 225x350
>>25262014
I was the same.

Felled in love with so many anime and video game boys.

It eventually stopped happening when I got older and stopped having dreams that they will eventually get real or I will be sucked into video game or anime like in my animes.
>>
>>25262026

But.. I can only watch Welcome To The NHK so many times..
>>
>>25262014
Don't come off as desperate. There's a tip.
>>
>>25262014
a girlfriend isn't going to solve anything
>>
>>25262067
>you will never get sucked into the digiworld
>>
>>25262107

Yes it would stop me from falling in love with fictional people ;_;
>>
File: 1412103277877.jpg (43 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1412103277877.jpg
43 KB, 400x400
>>25262014
>watching anime
>falling in love with moeshit anime girls

Do you realise that lonely nerds are the target audience and anime is designed to have the effect that you have just experienced so that the lonely nerds will spend money on it and the merchendise surrounding it?

Every episode of anime shit and every videogame you play is just another bar in the prison cell that you built for yourself, and which you choose to stay in.

Replace this escapist shit with useful constructive things. Things that you need to get a non-shit job. Hobbies that require you to leave the house and talk to people. Some form of exercise. Books about social skills and talking to girls.
>>
>>25262541
THIS literally
>>
>>25262541

dont blame anime and video games for him being a loser

who really falls in love with anime characters? Sure, idolize, but love? Cosplay as, sure, but LOVE? I stopped jacking off to hentai when i finally had sex. git gud dammit. continuing to jack to anime characters wont help you secure a real one
>>
>>25262541

But.. Anime girls are so much better than the real thing..
>>
>>25262541

I wish I could talk to a girl really, but I have no means of talking to one. Like literally no way.

Yeah anime is a getaway, but.. It works for me.. I'm lonely and I know it and there's nothing I can do about it
>>
>>25262718
How would you know senpai?
>>
>>25262789
>I wish I could talk to a girl really, but I have no means of talking to one. Like literally no way.

You live somewhere with an internet connection. Unless you're on the International Space Station I doubt that what you say is true.
>>
>>25262821

How though? I don't even know how to randomly talk to a girl online. Where do I go?
>>
>>25262947
If you have no social skills at all I recommend reading a few books about it. How to win friends and influence people will give you the basics of conversation. The definitive book of body language will make you more perceptive to non-verbal communication.

If you don't know how to talk to girls at all, look into pua. There's a massive amount of freely available material for learning how to talk to girls, because you're not the only person who has had difficulty in this area.

Then literally just go out and talk to them. It might be awkward and painful as you learn, but all worthwhile growth and change is painful.
>>
>>25263063
True words.
You can even become Chad if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>25263063

No I need a place to talk to girls. The pub doesn't work, because I hate that place and I'm not charismatic enough to do it. Workplace doesn't work, I'm in the army.

My only outlet is online, and I don't know where one can go to make online friends. Reddit might work, but I don't know the right sub. This place might work, but the issue of anonymity means someone can troll me and I won't know.
>>
>>25263125
>The pub doesn't work, because I hate that place and I'm not charismatic enough to do it.
That's why you fucking learn social skills dummy. You become charismatic.

Charisma is a learnable skill
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT306YIh3FI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-a1jXgAsQI

>online friends
Wait what? Do you want girls or friends?
>>
>>25263125
>Workplace doesn't work, I'm in the army

dude if you can nail an army mattress its more your fault than anyone elses
>>
>>25263171

I just want to talk to a girl.. I know I'm not going to sperg out when I do talk to a girl, but if I never do talk to one, I might get self conscious in the future.

I have no problems talking to people in the army honestly.
>>
>>25262014
Even if you start working on getting gf now, it might take you more than a year to get one. You must become socially skilled and you start by talking to start talking to unknown people, then you try to hold small talk with them, and eventually you befriend them.
after then, you create some social circle of yours and have people with whom you socialize regularly (it might be through some activity or just going out drinking). These should be both male and female. When you essentially become a normie, you may try asking out some of your befriended girls, our your friends may introduce you to some girls they know, or you might approach complete strangers.

Keep in mind that in each of these steps, there will be a lot of cringe, shame and desperation at start, but it will improve over time. It can happen anon, believe it. You just must work towards your goal. GFs dont just grow on trees. If you wont put any effort to it, you will stay alone
>>
>>25263331

I have a social circle. They are all guys though. That's one reason why I don't have any female friends
>>
>>25263171
that nick sparks speech was aces
>>
>>25262107
No, but together you solve each other's problems.
>>
>>25263125
>THIS MANY EXCUSES
Come on, man.
>>
>>25265748

I'm shit I know.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.