[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/74987 68 HALF OF THE PEOPLE A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/7498768

HALF OF THE PEOPLE
A
L
F

O
F

T
H
E

P
E
O
P
L
E
>>
It doesn't count if they're in 3rd world countries.
>>
>>25261845
yeah seems kinda weird that they're counting them as "people"
>>
Joe Rogan has made a career out of being the guy chosen to host the reboot of the girls jumping on trampolines show, shilling dmt and sucking ronda rouseys clit. I dont take him seriously and neither shoudl anyone else.
>>
>>25261825
this guy is really delusional
>>
>>25261825

is that true?

or is he playing normie tricks?
>>
File: 1449944633449.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
1449944633449.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>25262391
You have the greatest information tool in the history of civilization at your fingertips, with more information available to you for free than all previous generations of humans combined... and you come to r9k to ask "is that true?"
>>
DUDE MALARIA LMAO
>>
>>25261825

Well I doubt it's half albiet Africans can get sickle cell syndrome which is basically a natural vaccine against Maleria, does cause blood clots and complications but that's better than dying to a mousqito bite.
So it's killed enough for humans I evolve to adapt to it.
>>
That cant be right. And he mentions car accidents? Lol fucking joe onnit rogan
>>
>>25261825
jesus, I hate this man, wish he and the circle jerk around him would die at an mma event or something, chain the doors and burn it down.
>>
The only cast worth watching was when he talked with sam harris.
>>
>>25261825
>out of all the outlandish and inaccurate shit Joe Rogan says
>this is the one everyone freaks out over

Explain this shit to me, normies.
>>
>>25262628
This

Jhgxdd
>>
>>25261825
Joe Rogan has great guests on, and he has some good views. But the 'facts' and conspiracies give me cancer.
>>
>>25261825
There are 7 billion people. There have only ever been 107 billion people.

LIfe only has about a 93% mortality rate.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.