[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just moved into a new place. What the heck do you put on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (124 KB, 425x260) Image search: [Google]
file.png
124 KB, 425x260
Just moved into a new place.

What the heck do you put on the walls? They're so bare and depressing.

Is it douchey to put vinyl records on the wall?
>>
Draw some faces, that's what I do.
>>
Buy pictures from second hand store
>>
I'm gonna put my favorite movie posters in the living room.

american psycho, taxi driver and 10 things I hate about you
>>
Abstract art to make you look sophisticated.
>>
>>25261312
No, just seems like a lot of work though.
Plus it won't be convenient to listen to them. Plus that's a lot of records m8
>>
>>25261312
It's your home, put whatever makes you feel good on the wall. I got these things that you can put CD cases in that go on the wall. So each frame had like 4 places you could put CDs and you could connect them all or have them individual. People always thought it was cool. I'm oder now, so I;m not currently using them, but album art is ART, and a thing of beauty is a joy forever.
If it brings you joy, put it on your wall.
>>
Also the records could warp if a nearby window lets sunlight in.
>>
Why do normies "decorate" shit? How does having random garbage all over the place make your life better?
>>
>>25261592
I was gonna leave them in the sleeves
>>
>>25261641
Still could happen I think
>>
>>25261434

I think severed human heads look pretty good.

Not trying to prove a point or anything. Only that I would do that if it wasn't against the law.
>>
>>25261749
I'll keep that in mind, thanks famiglia
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 779x751) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 779x751
>>25261772
Any time buddy
>>
>>25261807
They're gonna warp bro. Resist the urge if you actually wanna listen to them in the future
>>
>>25261807

>>25261911
This post was meant for you
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.