[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you gotten yourself an uggo gf /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
Why haven't you gotten yourself an uggo gf /r9k/?
>>
they dont want me and/or i havent met them
>>
Because I want to fuck someone at least somewhat attractive
>>
I did.

's alright.
>>
If this was legit I literally wouldn't care at all, i'd get her plastic surgery and turn her into a domesticated fuckslave.
>>
because I'd have to look at her. or keep her chained up in a dark basement which seems like more trouble than it's worth desu
>>
>>25260739
only alright?
>>
>>25260643
I feel like I have seen this bitches full body shots in a dark shirt and jeans.

100% datable appearance wise, public and all.

I don't mind a butterface, the only unforgivable sin is fat.
>>
File: 2424666.jpg (44 KB, 610x610) Image search: [Google]
2424666.jpg
44 KB, 610x610
>>25260788
I don't really feel the highs.
>>
I did, because the QT i've been pining away for, for the past 4 years turned me down.
I've been rejected by women all my life but she was the ONLY one who had any interest in me, so I went with it...Kinda regret it
>She's unstable as fuck and on 3 different meds
>Will break down at random and I have trouble dealing with it
>Big roastie
>Saggy tits
>Kinda fat
>Not really interested in any of my hobbies

Honestly...I think it would be fine if she wasn't so mentally unstable, but fuck man...I got myself into this mess.
>>
They all want Chad. I'm not a Chad. So even if I started dating an ugly girl she would still hate me for not being a Chad.
>>
>>25260643
That picture hits me in the feels
>>
File: 1445074052887.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445074052887.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>>25260643
Ugly people should be legally allowed to wear cool masks all the time.
>>
>>25260643
I have
She's actually lost some weight and the more I spend time with her the more cute I notice she is
>>
>>25260803
The true story is that it's a russian transgendered, and that he DID find a boyfriend.
>>
>>25260643
she's not like super ugly

she may grow into her looks

she just ha srather plain and ginger looks
>>
Because even ugly women want Chad, or Asian Chad or Black Chad.

They have high standards, a general shitty attitude and won't put out before they get your "trust". Normie girls are MUCH better, easier to talk to and easier to get into the sack.
>>
>>25260746
>>25260803
>>25261952
Gay, all of you. This isn't a woman it's a failed trannie
>>
>>25262032
Like the picture of that Busty Black girl talkin bout
>Just because I'm big don't mean I want to date big guys
Do anyone have the picture save with all the shit she wrote down that her man would have to have.
>>
>>25262032
>Because even ugly robots want an attractive gf, >or Asian GF

>They have high standards, a general shitty >attitude and won't bathe or after like a human adult. Normie girls are MUCH better, easier to
>talk to and easier to get into the sack, if they >didn't have standards
>>
>>25262104
Even if that was true, difference here is that the ugly robots get nothing at the end of the day, while that monstrosity from OP got a boyfriend. Any other questions?
>>
>>25262117
If you were willing you too could have a gf

>350 lbs
>3 kids
>Wiccan

The problem is you don't realize that you're in the same bracket.

You are delusional, self-entitled, undesirable, and should become an hero.
>>
>>25262158
What you don't realize is that I am not in the same bucket. Normies like you try to say that being socially awkward(or whatever problems robots have) is comparable to being insane, fat and having children with another man. When it quite clearly isn't.
>>
>>25262176
>3-5 am depending on locale
>better than the other posters

Hahhahahahha I cannot wait until you man up enough to construct an exit bag sperglord
>>
>>25262239
>everyone is from the USA

Gosh, I knew normies aren't the brightest but this really is something.
>>
>>25260746
>her
>her
Poor naive anon.
>>
>>25262252
If you think you have ascended beyond the "D'vine and her 3 chilluns" bracket, the burden of proof lies with you supreme gentlemen.
>>
i'd take an ugly girl any day of the week

couldn't take a fatty or a non virgin though
>>
All the ugly chicks I've ever met have been land whales too. I can't stand fat chicks.
>>
>>25262371
Fat = automatic ssjgssj ugly

Nearly anything else is tolerable (at most ssj3 ugly), because it isn't a physical trait of a garbage personality i.e. low will power, laziness, apathy...
>>
Would you fatty haters take an ex-landwhale with loose skin or should I just give up at life?
>>
>>25262407
>run into a nordic girl from school
>she's nice, smart, getting a good degree
>seems interested in me
>she's fat
What a waste desu. Her face is below average but I don't even care. Just get your rolls away from me.
>>
>>25262428
Are we talking sicknasty cape of flesh, or a small constant reminder around your midsection to be a human and not an animal?
>>
>>25262428
How loose skin are we talking here? I'm into sex with clothes on, so unless it's really fucking bad, I'd be cool with it honestly.

My fat hate is mostly just me hating on my past self. I was never bad enough for loose skin though.
>>
>>25262458
>>25262466
I'm not quite sure how much because I'm still working on it.
Probably a good amount since I've lost 76 lbs and plan on losing about 60 lbs more.
>>
>>25262552
Too much bait.

I need current height, weight, and ethnicity now.
>>
>>25262593
5'3
234 lbs
Irish, German and Swedish
I'd post my picture if I didn't post in the weight loss thread a few days ago. I feel like people will start to recognize me posting too often and it'll get awkward.
And yeah, I probably want to lose more weight than 60 lbs.
>>
File: head shapelmao.png (181 KB, 598x336) Image search: [Google]
head shapelmao.png
181 KB, 598x336
>>25260643
it's because with my hooked nose, pointed ears and square head, I look like an actual goblin-human crossbreed.
also reminder that unless you have an oval shaped head, you are an ayylmao
>>
>>25262998
Nvm

Too far gone is an understatement

Please don't talk to me beast.
>>
>>25260643
I tried it for a while. I couldnt get a hard on with her most of the times, unless it was pitch black, and even then it was hard. I think the shame is what eventually made me give it up. The stares, the laughter, the avoiding ever looking directly at her, or ever seeing any pictures of her. All that, also she may be ugly, but she still had all the flaws of any other girl. Not worth it, i'd rather just stay alone. Glad to say i had sex once though.
>>
File: hmmm.jpg (19 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
19 KB, 500x500
>>25262407
>robot
>says he can't stand low willpower, laziness and apathy

So you wouldn't date a low %bf 8/10 that also happens to be a huge depressive mess...
>>
>>25263086
Nope. Not a robot.

3rd shift semi-normie here to laugh at autists.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.