[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to remove the black dots? any1 tried duct tape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12
File: sniffer.png (380 KB, 554x261) Image search: [Google]
sniffer.png
380 KB, 554x261
how to remove the black dots? any1 tried duct tape?
>>
>>25260602

toothpaste with high baking soda

works better than baking soda on its own imo
>>
File: gitubesock_mid.jpg (3 KB, 250x338) Image search: [Google]
gitubesock_mid.jpg
3 KB, 250x338
>>25260602
Take a black tube sock like pic related, and if you don't have black, that's fine. It's just easier to see the shit.
Anyways, take the sock, wrap the "entrance" or whatever around your nose tight as fuck and pull down and it should pull that shit out. Also, make sure you clean your nose out before doing this, because if you have boogers or some shit in your nose, it'll hurt like a fuckin' bitch. Goodluck anon.
>>
File: why-does-my-dog-have-dry-nose.png (267 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
why-does-my-dog-have-dry-nose.png
267 KB, 500x335
I like them. They look like a dogs nose.
>>
>>25260625

Also get a how shower then cold, hot water will open the pores so you can clean them out and cold will close them so shit doesn't get back in

don't squeeze your nose as it can mess it up
>>
>>25260602
Egg white and paper towels.
Let that shit dry.
Pull.
>>
>>25260602
No, but there IS some kind of special tape for it.
>>
>>25260602
A C C U T A N E

dumb fucks ignoring the literal DNA changing miracle drug
>>
>>25260602
Biore pore strips. Don't use them too often tho.
>>
File: Jew Post.png (284 KB, 491x491) Image search: [Google]
Jew Post.png
284 KB, 491x491
>>25260673
>trusting big pharma to alter your dna
>>
Nose strips
>>
File: 2-300.jpg (13 KB, 300x150) Image search: [Google]
2-300.jpg
13 KB, 300x150
>>25260602

push this thing on your nose skin, and pull. the vacuum it creats will pull the black spot out.

i never tried this btw
>>
>>25260706
why not?

original poop
>>
>>25260710
You've trusted your own DNA to not fuck you over for the majority of your conscious life. I ask you, did you place your trust in the right corner??
>>
>>25260759
I'd rather let my DNA fuck up naturally then let assholes who are only interested in my money play with it. That's like monkey paw shit. It's only going to fuck you even harder in the long run.
>>
>>25260784
Really? No acne, including minor shit like blackheads for the rest of your life, and all you pay is IBS MAYBE if you have shitty beta genes that would fuck you over that easily. Otherwise all you pay is a couple o' hundred shekels.

Isn't that worth it, anon? How much is your suffering and scarring worth to you in shekels?
>>
File: 1450056706776 (1).jpg (13 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
1450056706776 (1).jpg
13 KB, 430x320
>>25260724
My dad taught me this when I was a teen
It works
>>
>>25260602

Clean hands with soap

Splash face

Cleanser for a minute or whatever

Splash face clean

Facial mask with Bentonite
MUST HAVE Bentonite
REPEAT Bentonite

Splash face clean

Dry face

Apply a small amount of Aloe Vera gel all over face

Goto sleep

Wake up and have a shower, no shit necessary. This is a night time routine because it's retarded to make your face raw and red in the morning when you could be doing it at night.

If you wash your sheets once a week they won't build up so much bacteria that sleeping is worse for your skin than being active and sweating all day and getting car fumes and dirt and dust etc in them

if you don't heed this advice you are a fool a fucking blackheaded fool
>>
>>25260602
Literally you cannot, but everyone's nose is like that so don't worry about it. And if anyone's close enough to really see them, I assure you they won't care about them.
>>
>>25260819
Most of the time acne isn't suffering. It's way overhyped to make people pay for shit they don't actually need. Not letting corporations alter your dna is the best route to take except in life-threatening scenarios.
>>
>>25260917
>most of the time acne isn't suffering

HA. Scarring. Facial disfiguration. Intense pain. This persists for years upon years, often times during the prime of one's life. It can be the reason for missing out on sweet teen romance and pussy. It can be the reason for missing out on slightly less sweet young adult romance and pussy.

It can be the reason why someone doesn't experience romance or pussy until they're in their 30s, scarred and gross and settling for some gross fat roastie.

It's better to sacrifice the shitty old years of ones life and some shekels for a better and enjoyable childhood through young adulthood.
>>
>Chronic cystic acne from 14-17
>Mum wouldnt let me use roccutane cause 'youll kill yourself!'
>Worst depression
>Teased mercilessly
>No girls
>No confidence
>Wanted to kill self

but yeah thanks mum
>>
>>25261050
Don't pretend like acne is what's preventing you from getting pussy. Besides, if you're willing to sell your dna for pussy, then go ahead, retard.
>>
>>25261050
making excuses is the easiest thing i assure you.

I have a friend that has the worse acne on his face and he still gets more pussy than me
>>
>>25260732
They can fuck up your pores, and the sebaceous filaments eventually come back anyway. Also it's really shit for the skin on your nose.
>>
>>25260602
Shower hot, clean with black spot cleaner AND THEN SHOWER COLD. Coldness closes the pores and dirt cant get in again.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
use floss

just pull it over your skin

shit works
>>
I honestly can't tell which Anons were sincere and which are just trolls who want me to create mustard gas.
>>
>>25260602
these work great desu senpai
>>
>>25261617
Have you tried using mustard gas to remove them?
>>
>>25261638
Have a massive box of these, plus facial strips.
>>
they might not be blackheads, try reading this.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/546911-difference-between-blackheads-sebaceous-filaments/
>>
stop touching your face OP you fucking spunk monk.
>>
Accutane, comedone extractor after bath, pore strips, oil cleansing method, scrape down nose with fingernail after bath.
>>
Mix 1 teaspoon raw honey with 1 teaspoon cinnamon, apply the paste to the affected areas, rub gently for 1 minute, let sit for a few minutes and rinse well with cool water. Works wonders!
>>
>hot water in a bowl, hot enough that it's steaming
>put your head above the bowl with a towel over your head so no steam can get out
>stay like that for 5-10 minutes
>>
File: 1445693086691.jpg (240 KB, 784x757) Image search: [Google]
1445693086691.jpg
240 KB, 784x757
>>25260602
HOW COME NOBODY SAID "JUST FUCKING SQUEEZE IT REALLY HARD AND THEY'LL ALL POP OUT"?!
>>
>>25260673
I took it for acne this is just black heads, it's just dirt trapped in your pores
>>
They're comedones. They'll never fully go away. Everyone has them, some people are just unfortunate to have more ivisble ones.
You can temporarily remove them with the methods mentioned here, but you'll never permanently remove them.
>>
>>25261077
>His cystic acne stopped
I'm 25 and it's still just as bad as when I was 13
NORMIE
>>
>>25263674
this
people really don't notice them/care as much as you think they do
its just shit to poke fun at if you're in a bullshit argument or some bants
>>
>clean and wipe nose when showering in the morning
>by mid day it's oily as fuck

Fucking annoying as shit
>>
I did try that egg white thing and paper towel thing , and one I also bought specific tape to remove black dots on nose, both didn't work like in the videos, but if I squeeze them so much shit comes out.
>>
2 things to remember

>your skin is like a sponge
you know how the surface of a sponge can feel dry? but if you apply a little pressure, a bit of water may come out? well, the sponge is your skin, and the bit of water is dirt (blackheads, etc.)

remember this analogy when washing your face. don't just kinda lather soap on the surface and rinse. actually massage the skin and press it, to bring the dirt to the surface, and then rinse it all away thoroughly. the regular shower soap should work fine for most people.

>change pillowcases once a week
another anon mentioned this. it's 100% accurate. not only did i start waking up with no zits, i woke up with less acne OVERALL.

i actually don't even change the pillowcases, themselves. i just put a t-shirt over the pillowcase, and use a new t-shirt every 4-5 days.
>>
>>25260602
I use one of these http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00A6H2DD4/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?qid=1451139887&sr=8-3&pi=SY200_QL40&keywords=extractor&dpPl=1&dpID=31%2BhrTVLBZL&ref=plSrch

It's not a permanent fix but neither are pore strips. They're sebaceous filaments and they always come back
>>
File: wedding_hats_2139761b[1].jpg (71 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
wedding_hats_2139761b[1].jpg
71 KB, 620x388
>>25260602
How to remove the black dots?
>>
>>25263680
29 here, it never stops. Luckily just on my back, and I have gyno so I'm never shirtless anyway. Hurts when I sit in hard backed chairs :(.
>>
>>25260890
I have bentonite clay but it just makes my face raw, it doesn't even pop pimples or extract my blackheads.
>>
>>25263713

Same. At least we have fewer wrinkles family. Apparently oily-skinned people have DEEPER wrinkles tho ;_;
>>
>>25260602
It's dirt. take a hot shower and squeeze them out.
>>
>>25263840
Good question, Harry
>>
>>25261050
>Intense pain.
It's mostly a minor annoyance

Don't be a pussy
>>
>>25262064
>>25263674

Like literally only a few correct comments in this thread jesus Christ.

Anyways, what you are looking at is called "sebaceous filaments." They are more noticeable on people with larger pores aka probably you, but everybody has them to some degree. It is just your pore getting filled with sebum. You can remove them with a blackhead strip, and they will look like tiny litlte hairs, but they will come back instantly. It will also fuck up your skin royally in the long run.

You can minimize them if you clean and exfoliate every day, but they will never be truly gone.
>>
>>25263840
Rev up the gas chambers
>>
Sebaceous filaments cannot be removed, they are part of your skin and they are all over your face. They are only noticeable on your nose because of how thin your skin is.

What you are pinching out is dead skin cells and sebum strands, but they will instantly fill with sebum once you push them out. Sebum (oil) is used to push shit out of your skin. You can reduce the appearance of them by using clean oils but they will never really go away.

If it makes you feel any better, most people cannot see them because they don't come within 6 inches of your face. From a distance, they are usually not visible.
>>
>>25260602

Those are just seabum, spread your pores and take it in your seabum. That should help.
>>
File: 1438341545092.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1438341545092.png
34 KB, 633x758
>tfw didn't realize I had these until now

f-fuck you OP
>>
Special for you OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9SL_lrKmKs
>>
File: NotSureIfSerious.jpg (19 KB, 469x304) Image search: [Google]
NotSureIfSerious.jpg
19 KB, 469x304
>>25260631
Errrrr, what? Are you pulling my leg?
>>
>>25261617
Mustard gas works. A few breaths of that stuff and you won't worry about blackheads ever again.
>>
>>25267003
dear lord!

The lord almighty is original you heathens!
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.