[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when I'm fucking a qt asian chick >she's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1451105670581.png (75 KB, 197x188) Image search: [Google]
1451105670581.png
75 KB, 197x188
>tfw when I'm fucking a qt asian chick
>she's got a Chad white bf
>I'm a manlet spic
>she told me she has feelings for me

I already told her that I can't return those feelings. Plus I'd never get into a relationship with her now since once a cheater, always a cheater. Women are fucking crazy.
>>
nice humblebrag, normie
>>
If she cheats with you she'll cheat on you.

how tall are you pham
>>
>>25260603
5'8, she's 5'6
Her boyfriends a fit, blonde, Chad who has a future

>>25260595
I'm more of a failed normie
>>
>>25260572
this story seems familiar
least the manlet spic part
op did she cum while you fucked her?
>>
>>25260603
No fucking duh
>>
>>25260628
5'8 I thought you said manlet nigga that's a nice height
>>
>>25260652
First time I made her cum 3 times but I couldn't cum. She took my kv that night but she doesn't know. I fucked her on Sunday for like 2 hours straight before I was able to cum. She came multiple times as well.
>>
>>25260726
I'm a manlet in my family and white society. I'm above average in the spic world.
>>
>>25260741
atta boy

you might just be able to turn that hoe legit,
I say give the Stacey a try.
>>
>spic fucking an asian that already has a white bf

things that happened.jpeg
>>
>>25260816
She's the one who approached and seduced me. I knew she had a bf and thought I'd be able to resist her but I obviously couldn't.

>>25260798
She honestly thinks I'm some kind of player because I flirt with a few girls here and there but that's as far as I can go.
>>
>>25260866
>thats as far as I go
>state you fuck girls with bfs

step it up senpai
>>
>>25260937
I can talk to girls and flirt with them just fine but I'm too beta to do anything more than that. Tbh fucking her and loosing my kv has actually boosted my confidence way up. I never knew what it felt like for a girl to want you this bad and it feels pretty good desu pham
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.