[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me about the one that got away /r9k/ >first semester
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Tell me about the one that got away /r9k/

>first semester and class at shitty local CC
>place is packed with Asians
>2 semesters of language courses are required in order to transfer to a University
>take French
>get in early and randomly sit in the back
>Asian students avoid me like the plague and all start sitting next to each other on the opposite side of the classroom
>except this one Asian girl who sits right next to me
>friends try to get her to sit on the opposite side but for whatever reason, she doesn't budge so they join her instead
>in class, you're supposed to practice your French with a new partner everyday
>whenever we would partner up, she'd just mumble, make eye contact and start looking down
>think nothing of her
>sit right next to her for 2 semesters without knowing her name
>done with French, when one day I'm leaving campus only to see her sitting by herself, think nothing of it and wave goodbye
>only for her to rush over to me, stop me and talk to me
>we talk for over 3 hours on campus
>we like the same music, movies, even shitty games, we both have a lot in common with each other
>before I leave, she reaches up and puts her arms around me giving me a warm and tight hug, holds on for a while
>this happens repeatedly, she always begins and ends with a long hug
>suddenly, she gets a new job and won't be on campus much
>as we're talking, she mentions nobody really has confessed to her except her boyfriend
>boyfriend
>looks sad when she says that
>saw her twice after that, each time she'd look sad and give me a long hug, still think about her from time to time

I was better off not knowing anything about her, she was so sweet and liked me for no reason that I could think of.
>>
File: 1451043955509.gif (1 MB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
1451043955509.gif
1 MB, 768x432
I'm sorry anon I'm sure you'd her really happy
>>
>>25260483
There's still time if you have her contact details anon. Life is short and you've got nothing to lose
>>
>>25260483
>>we like the same music, movies, even shitty games
what kind of entry level garbage tumblr taste in everything must you have for this to happen
there is literally no other way
>>
File: 1445488080169.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1445488080169.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>>25260483
>Boyfriend

Snrk! He really doesn't know!
>>
>>25260844
NowTHATSwhaticalledgy.jpg
>>
>>25260828
>There's still time if you have her contact details anon. Life is short and you've got nothing to lose

I had her friend who sat in front of me in class this semester for a class. Apparently her and her bf are still together, if she wasn't going to leave him for me then, she's not going to do it now.

>>25260844

I guess our taste are pretty shitty but there's not many people, much less women who I've found to share the same taste and likes as me. It's not some requirement of mine but it sure was nice to meet someone with the same shitty taste.
>>
>>25260880

Unfortunately she does have a bf, they've been together for a couple of years. He's Asian, dangerously thin like a toothpick, has really bad teeth, glasses but he has her so he's a lucky guy.
>>
>the one that got away

You had a million chances to be a her bf.
>>
>>25260893
you know that bitches do this ALL the time

>be 1st year qt student
>girl from my group hangs with me all the time
>she has a bf who sometimes comes to meet her after classes
>feeling confused and not making any advances
>next party we are all together and her bf too
>as soon as he leaves she jumps on me and we make out
>have few dates afterwards
>she doesnt break up with bf

fuck that shit
>>
>>25260844
this
>a girl liking kpop, anime/vidya ost's or denpa
not in this universe
>>
>Elementary school girl in class becomes Love at first sight to much of a pussy to make her mine
>She switches schools at end of 4th grade
>Still think about her
>Middle school comes around she's in my health class still feel like i love her after seeing her still to much of a pussy
>Oh shit high school now she's in my History class must be fate
>Still to much of a pussy
>>
I'm an idiot.

>pined after this girl in college
>basically my first serious crush since I was a huge nerd faggot all through high school
>obviously incapable of acting in an attractive manner
>we have a tumultuous friendship because she really likes me despite me being crazy about her romantically
>after like a year I'm able to give up and in doing so not act like a complete autist around her
>one night after a party she jumps me
>we date until the end of the semester
>I have to leave the university because I'm retarded
>get a job, try dating other girls, fail miserably, completely sick of romance and decide to give up
>aforesaid girl ends up getting a job near where I live
>we hang out and have fun, romance is still not on my mind
>I have every opportunity but don't take it
>eventually she starts dating with OKCupid
>she meets someone she really likes
>gets fired from her job because she is retarded
>marries him to get on his insurance (I know this sounds horribly roastie but it isn't, they're a good couple and were going to get married anyway)

I guess the fact that I'm okay without her means it's good she didn't end up with me. I'm apathetic about it and truly tend toward solitude, but I wonder if my life would be better with her. I'm turning 30 in two days and I would be a wizard without her, the loss of my powers stings perhaps most of all
>>
I'm fighting now.

>live in Taiwan, barely know anybody
>search for friends and dates online, or sometimes just language exchange partners
>sometimes girls want to go out for tea and practice their English with me, almost never want to meet me twice because my Chinese is shit and I can't hold an interesting conversation
>most girls who are interested in meeting me as a guy are fat and/or ugly
>talking with one girl, she mentions how she's going to go to a night market alone after work
>ask her why she's not inviting me
>she invites me
>pleasantly surprised when I meet her; she's ridiculously cute, smiles and laughs a lot, seems to get very comfortable with me very fast and I can catch a conversation with her even though she doesn't speak English
>by the end of the date she's saying that she thinks I'm cute, likes my nose and eyes, things like that
>we hold hands, hug a little, I give her a shoulder massage
>after that, message her furiously every day
>second date, sit in a park alone together late at night, watch the stars and skyliners
>kiss
>third date doesn't come
>she keeps skipping dates, then says if we meet again we shouldn't hug or hold hands
>she begins to tell me that she has trust issues, is afraid of love
>I tell her I won't be friendzoned, she already knows I'm interested in her and I won't go anywhere but up
>the last conversation happens before she goes on a trip, we pretty much stop talking...
>>
>>25264801 continued
>she messages me again, saying something like " hope you're doing well"
>we repeat our previous conversation, I tell her I badly want to see her and we can't just be friends
>she cries, she knows how I feel and it's not easy for her to run away from that
>night before christmas I can't sleep, keep waking up and telling her I can't forget about her, can't give up on her even though I know I should
>tell her I want to spend Christmas with her
>she gives me a time when she gets off work, close to midnight
>we meet again
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.