[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Easiest suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: 1427395955789.jpg (98 KB, 504x470) Image search: [Google]
1427395955789.jpg
98 KB, 504x470
I really tried, robots. I really did. But im tired. I quit this place and tried the normal life. I just cant. I quit. Easiest way out? My parents are sleep, so i have to do it quick.
>>
>>25260373
If you are fucking american, then shotgun to head, if not, then probably hanging. Make sure not to make brain damage or being caught and saved by normies-hypocrites.
>>
I guess you don't have a helium tank for an escape bag...Hanging would probably be the best way out.
If you have sleeping pills take a shit ton of those with the noose around your neck so you basically pass out and let your limp body do the heavy work (pun not intended)
Oh and god speed anon
>>
Don't be a fag and ruin the holidays for your whole family. You've probably already disappointed the shit out of them, at least wait until Jan. 2
>>
>>25260401
too bad, No excuses for normies anon
>>
Think of your parents reaction to finding your body.

I'm not going to tell you to try to turn your life around, or to be happy, but just think of the total state of grief your mother Would be in finding your after Christmas, dead.

Hang in their man.
>>
>>25260401
He's probably a burden to them already. They may feign sadness to others over it, but they'll probably be relieved that the burden of their lives has been gotten rid of
Bonus points if they have a life insurance policy out on him. They might be able to afford to take a vacation after that
>>
>>25260373
Slit your wrist
>>
>>25260373
hotel is the only high story building thats easy to get into late at night.
>>
What do you guys think of dog leash tied around doorknob with the door locked and shut, and tied firmly around my neck with only like a foot between the doorknob and my neck? I tried it the other day and it seemed legit, like if I had let go and hung slack I probably couldn't have saved myself. My dogs kept jumping on me though because they thought I was going to take them for a walk
>>
>>25260426
Yeah but they aren't allowed to have fun on New Year's if they have a dead son. I'm pretty emotionless when it comes to death and probably wouldn't care too much if my parents died (even though we have a normal relationship), but if they died and people saw me partying on New Years 5 days later it wouldn't go over too well. Even moreso for a parent whose son commits suicide.
And don't be a fucking retard, nobody has a life insurance policy on their (probably) teenage son
>>
Its 3 am. I only have two Benzos and half a bottle of wine. I know they will be happier without me. I probably cant even get a loose.
>>
Please don't do it f a m
>>
>>25260476
You can fashion a noose out of almost anything
>Dog leash
>Leather belt
>Extension cable
Don't NEED rope, it's just the easiest to work with
>>
I know most of you robots understand me.
>>
>>25260515
A door knob could help?
Its the only option. What about putting my head inside the oven?
>>
>>25260522

No one cares fuck off of here faggot, notice these people giving you advice will still live on while you cease to exist because you're such a bitch that can't handle adversity in his life.
>>
>>25260535
Nah, you want something that's not going to activate your "Fight or Flight" mechanisms. Plus your hair will start burning right off the hope and it's gonna smoke/smell which is gonna wake the house.
Hanging makes it so that you're stuck. You can't back out if your mind flips into "OH FUCK" mode
>>
>>25260575
Like what? Nfnsn
>>
>>25260621
honestly bro...
Gun to the head
Hanging
Pitching yourself off something REALLY high
Is going to be the easiest way out...Anything else you have a chance of being found out or pussying out
>>
>>25260556
So what? I dont give a fuck. I just want advice
>>
>>25260638
Dont have a gun or a place strong enough to hang myself on
Head in the oven works?
>>
>>25260662
Jesus fuck are you dumb? I just said it wouldn't!! since your hair would start to burn and wake the house, and/or once the pain started to set in your body would abort the entire process.
>>
>>25260700
Only using gas, anon
>>
Easier to not kill yourself
>>
How high i have to fall to kill myself?
>>
jump in front of a train and put your head on the train tracks

if you get your head under its wheels its a 100% death rate and its instant and painless
>>
Well if you are at such a high level of hopelessness that you are one hundred percent certain that nothing is going to be better and you have to go, take your time. Suicide means your existence is going to end and nothing will matter after you do it. Ask yourself: what would you do, if you knew you would die tomorrow or in a few days. Empty all your bank-savings or sell all the stuff you have and travel somewhere you always wanted to travel or do something you always wanted to do. There is no point in thinking about the future now.
If you return from this trip and you still have no hope or enjoyment from life, there is the one and only most painless way of suicide.
Buy a small gas-grill and put it in the smalles room in your apartment (bathroom), close the window and the door and glue it shut with a lot of duct tape, then run the grill, lay down through and breathe in deeply. You will feel light headed and tired quickly and then fall unconscous. Within a few minutes, you will be gone.
But, if you do this method, place warning-signs in front of the door, because the gas will reach a very high concentration that will knock people out just by entering the room.

But this is the last escape, have you ever had therapy? it truly works, i was at this state of mind as well but had such helpful conversations with the therapist, i am now friends with him. It is not the same then talking all the time on 4chan. Also, i can talk to you, i know the feelings you are heaving and i think i know how to overcome them at least a bit.
>>
>>25260822
10m rule is usually 50-50 chance of death provided you aren't landing on a soft surface. That's about 4 stories.
>>
File: 1330763714709.jpg (1021 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1330763714709.jpg
1021 KB, 1024x1024
Good luck OP, you're in for a ride.
>>
>>25260859
I had. Hate psychologist and psyquiatrist
Ill try the head in the oven method and report back if i didnt die
>>
>>25260836
It has to be now. Tomorrow i have to travel with my family
>>
>>25261099
No, you idiot. Dont stick your head in the oven, the only thing you will achieve is waking up the whole neighbourhood and ending up in a psychiatric prison with a disfigured face.
Sober up and then try to think clearly.
>>
Le bumpc
>>
>>25261579
Fucking faggot its only gas not fire you dumb fuck
>>
>>25260505
>>25260422
>>25260736
Look at em.
Clambering over eachother for that little bump of that je ne sais quoi of faux savior.
>>
>>25262081
And you wonder why nobody in this world likes you. Listen, i dont really give a fuck how you commit suicide, if you want, choke on a cock or eat feces until you vomit blood, you rancid, degenerate swine.
I have no idea what kind of oven you own but my oven radiates heat, wich makes it able to bake stuff and also to burn your ugly, acne-scarred, fat face.

I tried to be polite to you and give you advice but why do i even give a fuck. Kill yourself, you are doing your family and all people you know a favour.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.