[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's wrong with being a manchild? Why should we accept
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: disposable.jpg (74 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
disposable.jpg
74 KB, 500x371
What's wrong with being a manchild? Why should we accept responsibility in a society that doesn't care about us and expects us to just work to death?
>>
wow you sound like a pathetic loser virgin

in fact everybody who disagrees with me is a virgin femanon here btw

give me money or you're really sad :S pathetic omg virgin no woman will ever fuck you unless you give me money and agree with my opinions about white privilege

why aren't you listening to me are you a pathetic manchild virgin loser you loser
>>
>>25260267

to keep the real estate market artificially inflated and unaffordable.

same with college tuition, insurance, health care.

while paying taxes out the ass to support the retiring population and gubment programs.

we are the unsung, working class hero.
>>
The funny thing is that men who defend themselves are always accused of contradictiory things:

>Gay virgin player rapist!
>>
>>25260320

cont.

and all we want, is regular pussy sex to keep our organs running smooth and operational as we support the system on our backs.
>>
>>25260267
Hijacking your thread desu.

3rd wave feminism needs to die. I'd really like to start a 4th wave of feminism, one that focuses on women taking action for themselves and to stop relying on men. Gender roles, or as 3rd wave feminists all them, the "patriarchy," are largely being enforced by women themselves.

Ideally, 4th wave feminism would address the fact that it is women who perpetuate gender roles by rewarding the typical "chad" archetype with offspring, and by abusing the sublimated lust of non-chads. Additionally, it would encourage men to stop bending over backwards for women, because it has largely resulted in women becoming people incapable of self-actualization. The male-feminists of today are a very large part of the problem, because they act as a fall-back/support mechanism for women. If women want to be truly equal, they must establish themselves without the help of men or the use of their vagina. Women need to step the fuck up and quit behaving like it's the stone age. If they want a society that is truly equal, they need to begin to work on themselves, as men have been doing for hundreds of years. It's 2015, come on.

Thoughts?

>inb4 someone talks about muh biological differences
This is a work in progress senpai.
>>
>Why should we accept responsibility in a society
We shouldn't. Normies rip us away from our parents and forced us through 13 years of state sponsored deprogramming and cultural indoctrination. This is at our most tender ages. In times gone by, this was known as slavery. Our complacent parents sat by and did nothing while 8-10 hours of our day was stolen from us. Mass producing worker drones for the future in a production line style which is more fitting of the industrial revolution.

Fuck normies. Fuck normie society.
>>
manchildren are disgusting.
>>
>>25260591
Opinions, opinions.
>>
Roasties want man children to 'grow up' so that when Chad gets his pure innocent waifu roastie has a fall back. If you are a man child you are embarrassing to her and Chad's waifu to the point where it's easier to be alone.
I say be a man child because at least you aren't getting your soul sucked out by a fat shrill harpy who wishes she made better decisions ten years ago.
>>
File: The nose knows.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
The nose knows.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
>>25260591
Oy vey! The goyim aren't doing what I want them to do!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.