[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chastity Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x620
Hey everyone, so I got some money from my folks for Christmas and I wanna get a chastity device. I've been looking into the Holy Trainer and from what I've read it's supposedly pretty comfortable and good for long-term wear which is what I had in mind. Although I had a couple questions about it
>if I'm wearing skinny jeans/leggings (I'm into all the sissy stuff too) in public, would the chastity device be noticeable? How would I conceal it better?
>what color do you like the best?
I like the pink one but the clear one is also cute too, my only concern is that I'm uncurcumsized and I was worried my foreskin may look weird all tucked away in a clear chastity cage where all of the extra skin is noticeably scrunched together. Is this a reasonable concern? Also
>what other chastity devices would you anons recommend?
>>
>>25260111

Quick question first.

Why?
>>
How would your parents feel if they knew you were using their hard earned christmas money to effectively remove yourself from the gene pool?
>>
>>25260138
it turns me on, im not really sure why though. Humiliation, submission, denial, etc. I'm into all that stuff so chastity doesn't seem to outta place from all that
>>
>>25260138
he clearly says he is into sissy stuff man, read the damn post.

OP, just come out and say it. "let's have a chastity thread to round up all the queers because i am just looking for an excuse to be a pervert with other strangers with similar interests. please post all of your disgusting experiences." pretty sure you can figure out all of those questions besides the last one yourself
>>
>>25260173
They'd call me a freak and a loser and then we'd never speak of it again
>>
>>25260111
get one that is silicone coated

also you must wear diapers
>>
>>25260197
You're probably right about the first one but I genuinely wanted to know people's opinions on which color I should get. Maybe someone who was in my boat and got the clear one didn't like it and if I heard that then that could save me from going through the whole return process and having to order a new color instead. People can talk abot whatever they want about in the thread but some input on my questions would be appreciated
>>
>>25260220
I probably will. Any recommended brands? I'm semi-new to all the age play stuff
>>
>>25260229
obviously get the clear one to show off your cock. if you have a partner and they don't like how your dick looks flaccid they won't like how it looks in any of them. your dick will look fine. maybe get some padded underwear or diy yourself some so the bulge isn't so clunky and looks more natural. it's going to be there if your pants are tight, nothing you can do. embrace it
>>
File: 20150516_222711.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150516_222711.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>25260288
abena and bambino

pic related I love a diapered wine enema
>>
>>25260306
You don't think all the extra foreskin all tucked in their would look weird? I mean it's not like I have all of this extra loose skin but there is some
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.