[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kill me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: anime.gif (582 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
anime.gif
582 KB, 512x288
>erp with some autistic kid i meet on omegle
>literally the best shit ever
>he tells me i was good and leaves
>erp with fucking cleverbot unsuccessfully

I am too autistic to ask people to do this with me, in omegle, he just didn't give a shit and asked me out of the blue. How do I find someone to do this with?
>>
I love ERP, I usually find people on omegle under tags for my fetishes or I find people on 4chan and swap contact info real fast.

What are you into, OP? You may have more or fewer options based on your kinks
>>
Steam groups.
>>
>>25260122
This, put your kinks/whatever as your interests and you can essentially just jump right into it after finding people with them. it's pretty likely they'll be shite at rp though.
>>
>>25260097
please post screen shots
>>
>>25260122
Im really fucking vanilla

I played the girl tho
>>
>>25260142
Yeah, mixed results. But in the end I've found two good ERP partners that way under two totally unrelated fetishes.
>>
>>25260161
if you are vanilla then what do you ERP? What stories?
>>
>>25260181
>tfw you can never keep a conversation normally because the moment the rp's over you become 100% disinterested in it.
I've found like 3 or 4 good rpers though before, All the same interests too.
>>
>>25260195
Well the other guy had this cartoon he was into, I did a lot of research and he said I did good. I don't really want to go into too much detail..

But i'm not too picky, I like the story aspect of it I guess.
>>
>>25260215
I rarely have conversations with my ERP partners beyond giving one another a heads up for when we won't be around for a while. In a lot of ways it's a very business relationship.

What kinks do you hunt for? I bounce between a lot of them but I recently abandoned the tentacles tag for being full of too many underage boys.

>>25260219
the story aspect is the most important part to me, personally

you should pick a vanilla-ish fetish, omegle it, and see if you can get people into a story you want to tell. I always try to get people to do it over emails.
>>
>>25260245
email? I thought steam or skype would be easier. faster responses etc.
>>
>>25260245
Maybe the shit I search for is normie but most of the rp'ers I've found that're decent even those that aren't that I dealt with from boredom Tend to want to talk, socialize, whatever. It's weird, you'd think they'd just do the rp, then stop, repeat later. But oh well. Pretty much the main thing I go for on omegle is tickling. I tried the furry tag because I wanted to see what it is, but I stopped that one relatively quickly.
>>25260275
Kik and skype are what people normally want, do people actually erp over steam? seems kinda weird to use a gaming network for rp.
>>
im autistic
i want an autistic erp bf
>>
>>25260305
idk, I usually hear skype, but idk how to find people for it.
>>
I would never be creative or responsive enough to do this.

sounds annoying
>>
>>25260315
info?

ORIGNIGNAL COMMENT
>>
I can never ERP properly, I get all worked up and it won't be 20 seconds before I forget what I'm even doing and i'm just sending a bunch of disgusting messages at the person I'm talking to like "yeah i'm gonna fucking cover your face in my cum, i'm gonna fuck your throat" before ejaculating all over my stomach and closing the omegle tab in shame. I don't know if premature ejaculation over the internet is a thing, but if it is, that'd definitely be it.
>>
lmao

i too love erp with fellow faggots ;-;
>>
>>25260275
I prefer email where both people reply at our convenience. I also do it in chat built into gmail.

Skype a shit because it's a pain to go back and reread chat logs. Kik a shit because it clears out old stuff to make room for new stuff.

>>25260305
I lurk around the oviposition, ageplay, rape play, and occasionally the BDSM tag, but the BDSM tag is full of subs who don't want to work at all and "Doms" who think domming is a free pass to get someone to do whatever they want.

One of my current ERPs is super-duper comfy. Set during winter a few decades after the collapse of civilization. I'm playing a girl around 14 whose traveling group is dead or missing who finds the other character's cabin in the woods. They're living together now and getting to know each other.
>>
>>25260376
Sounds more like cybering since it doesn't sound like you're even bothering to roleplay.

That's probably why it sucks so much for you.
>>
>>25260398
>I'm playing a girl around 14 whose traveling group is dead or missing who finds the other character's cabin in the woods.
logs?
>>
>>25260398
how is skype inconvenient? you can just scroll up..
>>
>>25260398
I'd assume those tags are relatively popular on omegle. Especially BDSM. That just seems like it'd be filled with people. as for a continuous rp, how do you not lose instant interest once it's over? like how are you not immediately regretful of rping/resenting it and losing interest?
>>
Does anyone actually want to get together and start doing this?
>>
>>25260418
I prefer not to share logs without the other person's agreement. But if you want to roleplay something kinda along those lines over email and our other kinks line up I'd be happy to do another one with you.
>>
>>25260459
les go
>>
>>25260464
email just seems like the pauses between responses would be too long, but i guess you are the expert, I would be down for it and based off the tags you said our kinks do line up rather well, gotta look up oviposition though...
>>
>>25260490
u post info first silly
>>
>>25260455
>as for a continuous rp, how do you not lose instant interest once it's over? like how are you not immediately regretful of rping/resenting it and losing interest?

you get comfortable with the person, or you don't talk to them when not rping
>>
>>25260518
uhhh
frick on a stick
its orginial
>>
>>25260455
I don't lose interest because there is no easy end. The sex scene isn't where the story ends, those characters still have to live life. And a lot of what turns me on are the emotions and the dialog between characters when they aren't fucking.

Time between sex scenes is time for the roleplayers to develop the characters and the setting and add on to the story that they are experiencing.

If someone leaves, it's usually the other person for the reason you described. But I've had ERPs last years.

>>25260459
always
>>
>>25260558
I really agree with the character development bit, probably because I am so lonely that I like that best. Can we do this?
>>
>>25260499
Oviposition is not for everyone, I will say that much. So I wouldn't blame you for wanting nothing to do with it. What are the other things you are interested in? What kind of stories?

With email the pauses tend not to be enormous. On a free day I can usually get out about 50 emails if the other person is as well. On a busy day only a few. It builds suspense.

>>25260617
yeah, I'm always up for this kind of thing as long as we have similar kinks and stuff.
>>
>>25260678
I-is oviposition laying eggs...
>>
>>25260801
yes, it's often a sibling of the tentacle monster genre.
>>
>>25260678
email sent
>>
How do I erp? I can't even properly chat with people online let alone try to erp with them.
>>
>>25260920
be lewd
>>
>>25260920
Meet someone with similar interests and kinks. Suggest story ideas to each other. Find a story idea you both like. Discuss characters for that story that you will each play. Talk about preferences and limits. Then take turns writing that story.
>>
tfw no cuteboy to erp with ;-;
>>
tfw forveralone
tfw too inept and shy to even erp
where do I even start?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.