[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you avoid awkwardness when asking a girl out on a date
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: social_situation.jpg (21 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
social_situation.jpg
21 KB, 300x300
How do you avoid awkwardness when asking a girl out on a date that you've been friends with for 2-3 years and have hung out with a lot?

its terrifying me
>>
Do NOT ask her out on a date yet. You will be rejected if you go in cold.

You have to figure out a way to build romantic/sexual tension first.

Change your clothes and get a new hobby so she sees you as a different person.

Get more physical with her slowly and gauge her reaction. Ideally, it will just "happen" without a formal declaration.
>>
I strongly recommend against asking out a girl you have known that long.

If you have known her that long and neither of you has made a move, chances are she assumes that you never will and has written you off as just a friend.
>>
>>25260100
>You have to figure out a way to build romantic/sexual tension first.

clearly if i knew how to i would have by now

>>25260156
i dont want the regret of wondering what if though...
>>
>>25260292
you should have wondered what if years ago when you first met her and had a shot
>>
>>25260029
Don't.

Find someone else.

Best you can hope for is rubbing a fresh lay in her face, making her feel friendzoned and then leveraging your newfound status as a desirable male to hit that.
>>
>>25260029
You waited too long. It's very likely that nothing will come of it if you ask.
>>
File: drunk frog.png (34 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
drunk frog.png
34 KB, 809x808
>>25260314
>>25260331
alright i guess.
>>
>>25260357
Louder! I don't believe you!

Right now you sound like you're bordering on a wizard with oneitis.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.