[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else disgusted of having sex with women just because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449775663221.jpg (420 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1449775663221.jpg
420 KB, 1080x720
Who else disgusted of having sex with women just because they have vaginas? No matter how clean they might get, they still disgust the hell out of me. Why can't all women have boyclits like this goddess?
>>
yes vaginas are disgusting but I'd rather be dead than a faggot
>>
>tfw becoming a tranny just because they're so scarce and there need to be more of them
>>
>>25259971
How to find some without being a chaser tho
>>
You can fuck women in the ass too, shitdick.
>>
It's just skin, srsly OP. Don't let them meme posts fool you, it tastes like skin and they're not horrible to look at. Same with dicks
>>
>>25260056
The difference is women don't enjoy anal sex unless they're really fucked in the head. But traps are love, traps are life. They enjoy anal sex because they have prostates.
>>
>>25260045
I'm over 6ft tall so I probably couldn't. Even if I want to. Which I might.
>>
If you don't like the sight and taste of a vagina you aren't straight.
>>
>>25260076
if you're having sex to please the other party, you're doing it wrong
>>
>Not a woman

You're a faggot.
>>
>>25260090
>sight
Depends, toastie roasties are pretty fucking disgusting and so are those weird pussies that look like they have a crater on top. Otherwise, sure.

>taste
HAHAHAHA, slow down there anon. Some vaginas do taste delicious or neutral, but as a general rule women are fucking unhygienic or just plain disgusting and taste about as good as a rotten fish sandwich. In any event, going down on a woman is beta as fuck - not wanting to do it does not make you a faggot.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.