[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate blacks? It's not like any of us had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 500x337
Why do you guys hate blacks? It's not like any of us had a choice which race we were born to.
>>
>>25259855
I wish I was black and tall and athletic so I could play in the NBA.
>>
>>25259855
mostly because they are physically repulsive
>>
>>25259855
Your culture and tendencies towards violent crime
>>
File: 1448755013209.jpg (407 KB, 1184x1046) Image search: [Google]
1448755013209.jpg
407 KB, 1184x1046
>>25259855
I don't hate blacks. I hate niggers. How you act? That's a choice. Make people proud.
>>
I only hate things that threaten the security of the white race.
>>
>>25259855
Why are you saying that? I don't hate black people.
And I don't think it is ok of you to just assume it just because I lurk here.
>>
OP here. I was specifically speaking in reference to those that hate blacks just because they're black. My apologies for not clarifying.
>>
I don't hate black people

I hate your culture
>>
>>25259855
What's there not to hate about them?
>violent
>shit skin
>low moral values
>easily triggered
>garbage culture
as soon as niggers run out of their own to kill they'll switch to whites and asians
around blacks never relax
>>
>>25260053
T. Chang
>>
Nobody hates Blacks, literally everyone hates the standard idea of the nigger that is associated with the word black person
>>
>>25259855
Blacks are intrinsically linked with liberalism, and feminism.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.