[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Jewish girls so attracted to me? I don't have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
Why are Jewish girls so attracted to me? I don't have a real problem with it, but every time I meet a Jewish woman, she seems fascinated by me for some irrational reason. Now both my wife and my mistress and Jewish, and I feel kind of overwhelmed.
>>
>>25259410

Lucky goy!
>>
>>25259410
>wife and mistress
I thought the French hated Jews.
>>
>>25259435
I'm an American who is cheating on his wife. My mistress gets a kick out of being called that for some reason.
>>
>>25259410
does your mistress know about your wife? always wondered how these things work out..
>>
>>25259410
also how'd you meet your mistress while married?
>>
>>25259458
Yeah, they both know about each other. Wife isn't happy about it but she loves me too much to give me shit over it. Mistress gets crazy wet cucking my wife, so there's that.
>>
>>25259476
At work. We no longer work together, but as soon as I heard she was Israeli I knew she'd be interested. Whatever weird goy magic I have worked like a charm and here we are.
>>
>>25259512
>>25259530
crazy that your wife knows, I am oddly jealous. good job anon
>>
>>25259554
It's a nice arrangement, but I'm seriously not attractive enough for it to work under normal circumstances. It feels like goyish women won't give me the time of day, not even sluts covered in tatoos, but all these conservative Jewish girls are way into me. Hell, my father in law is a rabbi which is kind of bizarre, too. Sorry to ramble, but 4chan is the only place that might have some secret racist theory to explain this shit.
>>
they can smell your bank account
>>
>>25260026
Fucking top kek x10 ssjtopkek
>>
>>25259602
>>>/pol/
These are the people you want to ask
>>
>>25259602
I know that feel, Anon. But I let my inner /pol/ack out and they flee.

One was pretty hot, looked like a teenage Eve Ellis.
>>
>>25259410
You could just be a narcissistic fag in denial.
>>
I have the same problem with Muslim girls for some reason.
>>
>>25260113
>But I let my inner /pol/ack out and they flee.
You're a cringeworthy 95-IQ faggot

>mfw someone irl starts talking about "DA RED PILL" and "can't corner da dorner"
>can't contain the cringe
>>
>>25259410
>Why are Jewish girls so attracted to me?

Dunno what kind of person are you?
Blond, blue-eyed Aryan? A black guy?
Convert to Judaism? Something about you that could make you stick out in the eyes of Jewish girls?
>>
>>25260244
I make jew jokes and they can't handle it.

Not my fault they can't into bantz.
>>
> both my wife and my mistress and Jewish

Nice fetish roleplay OP
>>
File: 1450065596383.png (186 KB, 911x877) Image search: [Google]
1450065596383.png
186 KB, 911x877
GOT A MAIN BITCH
GOT A MISTRESS
A COUPLE GIRLFRIENDS I'M SO HOOD RICH
>>
>>25260026
I'm only moderately wealth ($120k/year) and a terrible spendthirft, so I doubt it. I don't even have any savings for them to steal.

>>25260072
Fuck no, they'd tell me to kill them both and probably myself, as well.

>>25260113
I don't have an inner /pol/ack. I'm a leftie.

>>25260116
Not going to rule that out.

>>25260489
> Dunno what kind of person are you?
Oh, duh. I'm a nordic type. Very tall but overweight and with blue-green eyes. I'm an atheist and everyone in my life seems to respect that, though they have expressed sadness that I will not convert.

>>25260683
> Nice fetish roleplay OP
Better than traps, faggot.
>>
>>25261056
Are you short or masculine or INTP?
>>
>>25261056
> Better than traps, faggot

I don't disagree. Still pathetic though desu senpai.
>>
>>25262429
Fuck nevermind I skimmed over that detail.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.