[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I /fucked/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: NotAJoke.png (111 KB, 417x234) Image search: [Google]
NotAJoke.png
111 KB, 417x234
> Be me find desperate girl online looking for a rebound.

> She looks a little off, below average and childlike features, but got to lose virginity.

> Give her my info and picture, and then her Dad messages me on Skype.

She does look a little underage, but she told me she's 20, is my life going to be ruined just because a girl chose to lie?
>>
in prison they call people like you chomos and do bad things to them
>>
>>25259073
If you sent her a pic of your 3-incher, ya.
>>
don't forget to ask for a mandatory blood sample

but who are we kidding, you might already be fucked
>>
>>25259106
first post always best post
>>
>>25259073
>told me she's 20
Nah, you're gud. Show her dad were she states her age. She'll probably get BTFO by her dad, and maximum keks will ensure. It won't hold up in court becuase she lied and you haven't attempted to fuck her in person yet
>>
>>25259073
>but got to lose virginity.
>>25259580
Nvm, you're FUCKED!! Missed this crucial part of the green. Lawyer up and save the conversations you had with her, especially her age part. Take screenshots now while her profile still says age 20
>>
>>25259626
>Lawyer up and save the conversations you had with her
Nah bro. He should just pack his shit up and leave to a different country.
>>
Fucking screenshot that shit or you're fucked
>>
>>25259073
Same shit happened to me and I'm 25. Girl turned out to be just 15. What the fuck is wrong with girls these days?
>>
>>25260233
Sounds good to me.

>Faggot wouldn't do a little bit of time for PTP. OP is quuueeeeerrrrrrrr.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.