[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can i make money by sitting on my ass and doing nothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: loneliness and cheeseburgers.jpg (58 KB, 1016x692) Image search: [Google]
loneliness and cheeseburgers.jpg
58 KB, 1016x692
how can i make money by sitting on my ass and doing nothing. Hard mode: no neet/autism bux or mooching off someone.
>>
sell some organs
>>
The only way you can do so is become self employed
The only actual people I know who do this are like the guys that sell shit like gay drawings and shit off the Internet
>>
if you're extraordinarily attractive or well endowed you could get naked on cam, maybe stick things in your holes
>>
>how do i make money while having absolutely nothing of value to contribute to anything and not being willing to take advantage of information asymmetry
Trying playing the lottery, senpai.

Do you think anyone with a legitimate no-effort money making scheme is going to share it with anonymous faggot #25258909?
>>
>>25258972
was kinda hoping a robot with a scheme would be willing to help another robot out
>>
>>25258909
I do "Core Application Support" from home.

>10pm - 6am
>watch zabbix for alerts
>ensure scripts etc run successfully
>fix things that go wrong

Really I just remote in and keep all the status monitors up on one screen, then watch shit on another and shitpost/play vidya on the third
>>
>>25258909
As someone wishing for the same thing...
>>25258946
This guy is pretty much correct. Internet business is the way most people try to do it. Whether its ebay, promoting other people's products for a cut, selling fetish images, or programming an app. Either way its a gay line of work that is likely to fail.
>>
>>25258998
Why? If I had a scheme, why would I share it with a robot who is likely to kill the golden goose by being a retarded greedy heatbag?

Why would I help some fuckboy who probably reeeeeee'd and sperged out at me in another thread?

Use your brain, it's the first step to making the big bucks.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.