[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shark Tank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (169 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
169 KB, 1280x720
>whose your favorite shark?
(from left to right: Mark Cuban, Barbara Corcoran, Daymond John, Kevin 'O Leary, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec)
>have you ever bought a product from the show? How was it?
>do you have an idea for an invention that you could theoretically pitch to them?
>>
>>25258861
Cuban's the best. Plus he likes esports.
I bought that ramen cooker I saw on there. Works just fine.
I don't have ideas.
>>
>>25258861
Cuban and Herjavec are based, O'Leary is a fucking cunt as is Corcoran
>>
>>25258861
Blatant ripoff of the superior Dragons Den
>>
>>25258861
from left to right: Chad Chadington, Barbara Corcoran, Chad Niggington, Kevin 'O Leary, Stacy Suckington, Chad Chadavic
>>
File: 1444266839897.jpg (197 KB, 950x724) Image search: [Google]
1444266839897.jpg
197 KB, 950x724
>>25258861
Robert is nice. I could see him being a good dad.

Kevin plays up the asshole bit a little too much.

I get that you're trying to brand yourself here but a little subtlety goes a long way.

The nigger looks funny.

I'd fuck the ever loving shit out of Lori.

Cuban and the unattractive bitch are meh-tier.

Also, back left corner of pic related.

We have a board for this.
>>
File: 1448081667171.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1448081667171.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>25259022
It's a spin off.

Not a rip off.

They even use a lot of the same cast.

It's just the english vs. canadian vs. american version

Different names for different markets
>>
>>25259022
Its all the same people who make them, its like game shows that have a different show for every country
>>
>>25258861
Mark is generally fair and provides legit criticism without lowballing when it comes time to offer.
Barbara has no idea what she's doing and is there to meet a gender quota. If you come across as too mean, she won't give you a shot, but she'll throw money at almost every woman/group of women pitching a mediocre product.
Daymond is on the show and I often forget about him. He's not really an asshole, he just doesn't make an impression.
Kevin is hypercritical to the point that his offers are hilarious lowballs. I'm pretty sure they tell him to play up the asshole personality, though, so whatever. Maybe he's supposed to be the foil to Mark or Daymond.
Lori seems obligated to mention QVC every time she makes an offer. "Will it sell on QVC?" is her version of "Will it play in Peoria?"
Robert shouldn't even be on this show. I've never seen him actually make a deal, because he's either out as soon as the pitchman coughs or gets cucked by someone bringing a better offer.
>>
Kevin reminds me of mr krabs incarnate with his love of shekels. Hes pretty fucking funny with his quips but has earned his right to be a dick since hes made it.

Lori is a cute jewess but seems kind of stupid and unskilled compared to the other sharks.

Robert is the sweetest and kindest, always seems to get qucked out of deals.

Mark kind of seems like a douchebag. And I dont care for daymond but hes not terrible. I fucking barbara for being some shitty feminist

So favorite shark is kevin and then robert. Some of the food theyve shown off looks good but ive never bought anything from it. I have no idea i could pitch to them
>>
>>25259110
I feel, Robert seems like a good guy compared to the others
>>
>>whose your favorite shark?
Mr. Wonderful is good for cheap laughs, but if I wanted to have a drink with a shark I'd obviously pick Cuban
>>have you ever bought a product from the show? How was it?
No, they probably all suck dick though
>>do you have an idea for an invention that you could theoretically pitch to them?
Easy-peasy home circumcision kit
>>
Robert is a qt, but Cuban is the most based.
>>
>>25259110
In season 5 when lori had one side of her hair braided with her blue dress, she looked like a princess, fuck she is hot
>>
File: jet fuel.jpg (116 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
jet fuel.jpg
116 KB, 1920x1080
I like how PR firms do blatant market research on here and 4chan is too dumb to notice, but still consider themselves "high IQ euphorics above the sheeple normies" and "redpilled"
>>
>>25258861
i like Robert. Although it is immensely entertaining to watch O'Leary rip peoples dreams apart on national television.
>>
File: 1418118100681.jpg (442 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1418118100681.jpg
442 KB, 1200x1600
>>25259440
Where is the shilling in this thread you fucking retarded nigger?
>>
File: cat1.png (160 KB, 270x264) Image search: [Google]
cat1.png
160 KB, 270x264
>>25259440
>I like how PR firms do blatant market research on here

Seriously nigger?
>>
>>25259440
What do you honestly think is more likely

>anon enjoys watching shark tank and would like to enjoy a conversation with like minded individuals
>a market research firm decides to start a thread which might garner a couple dozen replies on a shitty forum not even dedicated to the topic at hand rather than utilizing far more efficient, productive and conventional forms of market research

Seriously, there are far better ways to conduct market research you highschool drop out neckbeard moron
>>
>>25259440
>market research on a board full of poor NEETs
>>
>>25259549
OP is literally asking for feedback on how to target the show better to Elliot Rodger types who think being a "self-made entrepreneur" is the only way from being a faggot KHV loser.
>>
>Cuban
Obviously the best. Doesn't take shit but isn't an asshole. Generally gives fair deals and good advice. Makes the show awesome because he can basically buy out the rest of them two times over and still acts chill.

>Barbara
Dumb. Not that rich either.

>Daymond
Actually I like him. Smart and helpful, although he's kind of a snake when making a deal

>Kevin
Acts like a bigger asshole than he is, but I hate that he only gives shit deals. Makes it not even worth it for him to offer one.

>Lori
Fuckable for sure, doesn't take the stronk womyn angle as much as one might expect. Generally seems like she knows her shit.

>Robert
Two-faced pussy. Styles himself as a super kind guy but is definitely a snobby asswipe. Always tries to be overly friendly but gets made fun of by Based Cuban on practically every episode.
>>
>>25259610
Normally i dont give posts this retarded attention but you are a special breed of retarded. there is nothing advertising at all in the first post you fucking retard. kill yourself or go post in a thread where the thread picture is a green frog.

with that said

>tfw no new eps til jan 8
>>
>>25259667
>being this mad about a thread about a TV show
Nice damage control OP, totally not being paid for this m8.
>>
>>25259319
The Easy Peeny!
>>
>>25259440
OP here, you got me.
no really though I just like shark tank and didn't care about what /tv/ thought about it, I wanted to hear it from my fellow brobots
>>
I really like how enthusiastic Robert gets with the dogs that come on the show. He seems to be the most chill out of all of them, but he does get fucked on deals way more often than the others.

Kevin is so much of a Jew that it's seriously overplayed. The only time he tries to make deals is when he can squeeze the most out of a guest with the littlest effort possible or just tries to straight rip them off.

Cubans a bit of a douche, particularly to the other sharks. I don't like the ultimatums he gives the guests, but he seems to be one of the more intelligent sharks when it comes to deals that actually might make money.

Lori is qt but she seems to make deals solely on her own emotional response to the product or if it'll sell on QVC, which makes her kinda predictable.

Daymond and Barbara don't make any impression on me. Kinda boring imo.
>>
>>25259794
Barbara is a feiminist cunt, fuck her. All she fucking does is support shit as long as the entrepreneur says B-BUT MUH WIMMINZ ISSUES

Fuck that bitch
>>
File: stephanie.jpg (27 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
stephanie.jpg
27 KB, 400x300
>Mark Cuban
Seems like a sports brah who somehow made billions. This guy annoys me. He annoys me because I work in tech as a programmer and this guy clearly knows very little about tech but managed to become uber-rich by leeching off the ability of genuinely technical people at the height of the dot-com boom and cashing out/diversifying just in time. I respect his business sense but I can't ever respect him in the same sense that I do Gates or Newell or Ellison because they actually got their hands dirty and wrote code. Also they generated products that are actually still used today while this guy made some fucking stupid sports broadcasting website that died and invested in a bunch of teams.
>Barbara Corcoran
She seems nice and honest.
>Daymond John
Strikes me as a randomly rich person. FUBU took off when literally thousands of other businesses in the exact same business offering literally the exact same products and service at the exact same price did not for seemingly arbitrary reasons. I don't see any sort of innovation or "big idea" or anything in FUBU. I don't see Tesla ingenuity or Nintendo creativity. I just see random bullshit that happened to take off by chaos. That said he seems reasonable and professional.
>Kevin 'O Leary
I like this guy. Because he doesn't waste people's time. He strikes me as slightly autistic. He's funny. Fuck it.
>Lori Greiner
Seems dumb as fuck; no business being on the show. They might as well have Paris Hilton instead.
>Robert Herjavec
I respect him the most. He's smart, thoughtful, and kind. Most people are lacking in at least one of those but Robert seems to have all three. The older I get the more I dislike people who think it's okay to be lacking in the last of those. The part of me that gets a kick out of seeing shit burn and utterly fall apart still likes Kevin more.
>>
>>25258861
Kevin O Leary has always been kek as fuck. It's great watching him in action, he's the only real shark in the gang. Robert is really nice, he seems like he really wants some of these guys to succeed, especially when it's a good idea and everyone else is trying to screw them.

Anyway, I'd probably pitch some kind of universal water bottle holster, specifically designed to be cheap as fuck. You can put company logos and the like on it. Meant to be sold literally anywhere, the same way those cheap-ass sunglasses are sold. I'd push it as a convention item, too. Especially here in California, those conventions get really hot, but people in costume have no where to put their bottles of water. It's a relatively untapped market, and something that would actually come in handy for a lot of people. EMD festivals too. Print the logo and date of the festival on it, sell it for a buck each with a free bottle of water and you could sell out in minutes. Maybe save some lives, too, EMD festivals attract the stupidest people, and they have no fucking clue how to take care of their bodies.
>>
Does anyone else remember when robert had that meltdown in season 6 (i think ep 18 or 19) against lori and daymond because they gave a nigger a handout? Then mark started getting pissed too. They ended up walking off the set. Its funny cause robert usually white knights lori and is her beta protector but he got REALLY fucking pissed at her
>>
>>25260209
What if it was something that could clip onto your pants or belt or something and it was light weight and comfortable. It'd have to been small because no one wants to feel a big hunk of plastic on the pants and don't want to look like a walking cup holder. But you could have something there
>>
>>25260272
That's what I was thinking, actually. Almost like a cup-holder on a bike, but on your belt. Maybe a net-design would work better, less likely to fall out if you go for a jog or while dancing. But feeling it knock about your hip would be the one thing I'd try and avoid.

And like I said, it would have to be cheap as fuck. Literally no one would want to spend money on a super-deluxe version, it would look autistic. Just make it so cheap, you can make a thousand of them, stamp "ANIMEEXPO 2016" or "COACHELLA 2016" on the side and sell them alongside water bottles.
>>
File: 1445544221907.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445544221907.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Kevin based as fuck

Lori only on the show for outdated and irrelevant marketing techniques nowadays
>>
File: lamborghini.jpg (27 KB, 854x476) Image search: [Google]
lamborghini.jpg
27 KB, 854x476
Mark Cuban did a video with Tai Lopez
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 480x495) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 480x495
>>25260343
What if it was made out of the same stuff like in those beer holders like in picrelated.jpg? I agree that the net thing could work but you definitely wouldn't want something that would bounce around. You know how pens have those little clips so you can put them in your shirt pocket and things like that? What if the actual cup holder part was like the thing in my pic, but then it had a small thin plastic clip going up the side. It would have to be thick enough to not break easily while running or something but also small enough to not break
>>
>all these fags kissing up to mark, calling him based

You guys realize he is chad incarnate right? Hes said so much cringe shit always like YEAHHH BOYY XD and other gay shit
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.