[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls experience love? Or are they all just money grubbing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 32
File: 1447060476538.png (67 KB, 399x399) Image search: [Google]
1447060476538.png
67 KB, 399x399
Do girls experience love? Or are they all just money grubbing parasites.
>>
Women are all social status grubbing parasites.
>>
>>25258852
So slave girl harem is the only way?
>>
Depends on the woman's past partners. If she got dumped before its more likely shes a money grubbing parasite. If the woman is dating her first guy shes like "OMG HES MY ONE." After things go south in a couple relationships they don't believe in love anymore.
>>
File: 1449762291964.jpg (41 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1449762291964.jpg
41 KB, 600x600
>>25258905
Perhaps they should stop fucking chad thundercock and find a nice beta robot that will stick around.
>>
>>25258905
is a girl even worth it if she has loved another guy before?
>>
>>25258905
>If the woman is dating her first guy shes like "OMG HES MY ONE."
Problem is the first one is usually Chad.
>>
>>25258905
this desu

Im starting to think that wanting a virgin is the only logical choice
>>
>>25258967
Yeah people practiced no sex until marriage for centuries for absolutely no reason.

Once a man nuts inside a girl she is paired with him for life.
>>
>>25258948
This. They usually are prudes until Chad comes along, then he teaches them that "sex is no big deal" he corrupts them, one by one.
>>
>>25258967
or you can just get a waifu,
>>
>>25258931
>>25258948
Betas are just Chads that aren't good enough to act like Chads. Betas will jump at the first chance they can to cheat because their self esteem is so shit they're like untrained animals. The sort of people that come here and identify as "shy" or "nerdy" are usually the worst inside
>>
>>25258852
Open your mind a little bit. Women are just people.
>>
Honestly...I've finished with the whole dating thing period.
Women aren't worth it. They're disgusting, money grubbing, cock carousels that WILL take advantage of you until they're bored or you're tapped out of whatever resource you can provide (Money, status, all of the above). So I've said FUCK IT.
I spent the last 4-5 years working on my career and education and you know what...Shit is so fucking cash (Literally)! I'm still a beta fuck, but with my 6 figure career I can enjoy all my hobbies, I can travel and see new shit, and best of all...I don't have to waste it on stupid bitches! Follow my lead robots! It's so much better then pursing something that is going to fail no matter what
>>
>>25259100
h-hook me up senpai.
>>
>>25259272
I was lucky that I had a marketable skill and I was able to make some platonic, male friends that helped me get some connections in the industry to get my foot in the door. It wasn't easy...Relied on loans and HUGE risk to get me through school and into the job, but holy fuck was it worth it!
And I attribute all of it to avoiding women like the plague.
Keep your bros close
Train your mind
Knowledge and a mind for what to say to the right people (I'm autistic as fuck and still managed to make some good business connections)
I believe in you bro-bot
>>
File: how women see men.jpg (73 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
how women see men.jpg
73 KB, 500x476
>>25258830
>well do women fall in love with men without a job and stay with him?Do women stay with a man after he loses his job?

if you asnwer "yes" then women do love men more then just ther money and dont see them as walking atm machines.
>>
>>25258830
Ye, I'm pretty in love with a robot.
>>
>>25259053
lel keep telling yourself that to justify dating chads. the reality is that robots can't even handle one girl how are they even going to bother to cheat? sure they are sleeper chad robots but you can quickly weed them out if they put too much importance in sex.
>>
>>25259100
sometimes i wonder what will happen if more men decide not to give their money to women. I can already picture millions of facebook post "men are selfish and they need to give women your money". women will probably have to figure some other way to get men to give them resources. they might even make the goverment start taxing men even more to give to women.
>>
How can any robot believe women are selfish parasites when literally 100% of them depended on a woman for at least 9 months? Not every girl is like the one you read about on the cuk subreddit or on 4chan pastas and memes .
>>
>>25258948
True Chads are amazing and even I want to be with them they can sustain a relationship. Psuedo Chads are just Betas who work out, know the clothing game, or are in sports. They crumble at one chink of the armor and have massive self esteem issues, they follow the leader. They have to join a frat to get chicks and its hilarious, you can tell at the bar. In reality they're the Betas and Robots are the Deltas, Omegas, and maybe a few Gammas.
>>
>>25259027
It's not a big deal sex is meaningless, making love is not. Most sex is not making love. It's important to seperate the two.
>>
>>25259887
First off you can kindly fuck off you white knight beta faggot.
I've interacted with TONS of women, and I can tell you...They are all like that.
Women will care for their own offspring, yes, but that's because they are the only one's they are biologically wired to care for. Any other men are simply a means to an end. Whether it's for money, success (By proxy), sexual, emotional or social gratification. And once they are unable to get this, they leave and find the next, poor, beta fuck who can provide it for them.
>>
>>25259729
>robots can't even handle one girl how are they even going to bother to cheat?
I don't know, my first boyfriend was a virgin like me. Neckbeard, tabletop nerd, very socially awkward. 2 years later he has some landwhale from 4chan in my bed. Betas get this boost to their self esteem from having a gf, but it isn't enough for them, so they just push for more to feed their ego even further because they'd NEVER HAD THE CHANCE. Absolutely 0 loyalty because they're basically emotionally children

Chads are just bitter talk for socially adjusted men. Honestly I'm happier with my "chad" of 2 years than any of the chubby "nerds" I bothered with before.
>>
>>25259887
>not being dependent on your mummy until the day she dies

normies fuck off
>>
>>25259953
>>25259953
>>>25259887 (You)
>Whether it's for money, success (By proxy), sexual, emotional or social gratification.
And why the fuck would a man want a gf for? Its all about sex and emotions dumbass. Stop thinking your isolated incidents represent all of humanity. You havent met all the girls in the world and you never will so stop acting like you do.
>>
>>25260016
A lot of men here are looking for girl to be an emotional conduit. Someone they can LOVE, but they fail to realize that women aren't capable of fully loving any male other than their offspring.
SMART men realize that they need to level the playing field and ONLY use women for emotionless sex, if that. Otherwise as soon as you let a women into your world...Or worse, your bank account. You've lost. So go fuck yourself with a cactus. You're the worst kind of white knight faggot.
Also: Ever since achieving wealth and success women all around are paying attention to me. Trying to weasel their way into my life so they can have a taste of what I have, because they KNOW they have no hope of achieving it themselves legitimately.
I've been at this A LONG FUCKING TIME and nothing ever changes.
>>
>>25260068
I don't know why you're bitter that women are paying attention to you for being successful. That's like a fatty losing weight and being bitter that the ones who shunned her now want to fuck. You improved your value because obviously your personality/looks weren't cutting it.

A truly smart man can have an emotional connection with a women without letting her control his life and finances. That you can't fathom that really speaks more about you than about women
>>
As someone that has their first girlfriend after the age of 23

She's clingy and always wants to cuddle. I've never seen someone so happy just to be near me. She always supports me and takes care of me when I'm sick or just had a lousy day. I'm kind of jealous because while I like her a lot and care about her I don't think I'll ever be that enraptured. I'm not sure what else you can define as "love"

Also, her family is poor as shit so she's happy just to have food to eat. I'm not wealthy by any means at all.

Also if this explodes on my face later, well, it was fun.
>>
>>25259887
because women evolved to extract resources from men and men evolved to extract resources from there environment. women can not run a society without men because women do not get shit done. in the video you can see that women depended on men more for things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO188_NBvL4
>>
>>25260068
Perhaps because you have nothing redeemable other than your money? If you're an assbag dont be surprised when people treat you like one. If you actually believe all those things because stacy did it that one time and dumped, then Im sorry for you because you will never experience a fulfilling emotional relationship with a significant other because some whore ruined it for you once and youre still hung up about it.
>>
>>25259942
lul Roastie, you don't even know how love works. It's not some mystical feeling, it's animalistic to help with survival and Roasties do not trigger the feelings you get from love.
>>
>>25259804
They have no sense of justice and endless desire for resources.

A man could be happy fishing and enjoying nature or his hobbies.

Women are the lying demons that goad men to evil, but the cunts wouldn't admit it in a million years. They will NEVER admit fault. EVER.
>>
>>25260176
either way faggot it all comes down to the fact that women want resources from men or if the man has the potential to acquire resources. that is why they sometimes like guys with ambition and who has a passion because he has the potential to aquire resources. women will fucking hate you for wasting thier youth and beauty because with it she will never suffer or go hungry. you should see how much trash women talk about thier ex who never become wealthy and marry them.
>>
File: 1444494156001.jpg (94 KB, 778x776) Image search: [Google]
1444494156001.jpg
94 KB, 778x776
All women are whores, see pic related
>>
File: yamatear.gif (667 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
yamatear.gif
667 KB, 401x401
Do any men not cheat (inb4 "yep, but all BOYS cheat")? Or does the only bliss come from your guy successfully hiding it?

Is it beta or endearing to stay with your bf after finding out that he's cheated/cheating on you? It hasn't happened. Yet. Well, I think he fucked some girls at an out of state music festival he went to before suggesting we take a "break". We got back together and I guess it was allowed technically then. Anyways.
I believe he'll stay with me for close to forever like he says, but I'm his first girl. He can't possibly stay satisfied without leaving or cheating, right? Sorry for rambling, this doesn't deserve its own thread.

Please just. Someone swear to me that if you really loved a girl, you know you'd never do anything to hurt her.
>>
>>25260294
Why would you want to build a future with someone without ambition or resources/the potential to acquire them? That's not even golddigging, just assuring that you don't get with a fucking loser as a dependent. Losing your job or hard times are one thing, being a loser is another. All I see here is that you're bitter women have standards and that some bitches get a practically free ride for their looks, but that's life. Most couples I know both work and contribute equally except the richfag I know and his live-in trophy gf.
>>
>>25260323
>ever going on a "break"
He just wanted a free pass to cheat on you. You are a beta and he will keep doing it. Dump.
>>
>>25260323
i am an introvert and would never cheat. that is the type of guy you are looking for but i must warn you we are more diffucult to get us to open up to you. also you should avoid men who dont fallow the rules,are too liberal, and are willing to buy everyone a drink at the bar. these type of men are more likely to cheat.
>>
>>25260323
>Do any men not cheat
Uh yeah? The only reason why cheating is 'big' is because it's blown the fuck out of proportion and very cherrypicked. None the less, dump him.
>>
Women love "drama'.

This can be paying $80 of their BFs money at a fingernail salon (ever notice those places all have big glass windows so the ladies can be observed preening), getting a "trophy" BF (car/status/looks/money) or even the "he only hits me because he loves me" drama variety.

Once you no longer provide a woman with the "drama" factor in a relationship her vagina turns into beef jerky and she tries to create drama by goading or criticizing her BF to generate drama.

Women are the emotional equivalent of bored 3 year olds.

How many women do you know with real life long friends they wont backstab as soon as they arent in the room?
>>
File: 1450631946159.gif (356 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450631946159.gif
356 KB, 500x281
I really love my bf and think about him all the time. I cook for him and try to take care of him the best I can so he'll make me his waifu ;___; were making plans for our future and he always reassures me that he loves me too bc I'm kinda insecure I guess.

Most other girls I know are parasites tho, u gotta latch on early to find someone who wants to be with just one guy. Once they go to college they're lost forever.
>>
Girls experience dick in their vaginas, that's all they need to experience.
>>
File: 1419643555283.png (1 MB, 554x861) Image search: [Google]
1419643555283.png
1 MB, 554x861
>>25260323
>Is it beta or endearing to stay with your bf after finding out that he's cheated/cheating on you?
>I think he fucked some girls at an out of state music festival
>before suggesting we take a "break"

I'll tell you the same thing I tell guys

You're pathetic and lack any form of self respect if you stay with someone who has cheated on you or attempt to turn a blind eye to a situation where there's an 80% chance they cheated on you.
>>
>>25260416
I 50/50 agree. There was personal stuff going on that he thought it'd be good for both of us, and we still talked a lot even though we weren't supposed to (good job me, annoying and needy on your one chance to show a little independence. I had some bad trip acid flashbacks so he understood and was supportive). I thought about telling him that he was allowed to mess around and experiment as long as he let me know about it, once he went to college. But I never ended up saying that. So if it was a free pass, it's sort of okay with me.

>>25260498
My boyfriend is an introvert too, and as shitty as this sounds, I'm afraid that's even worse. I just imagine him being so surprised and flattered if some Stacy tries to get in his pants at a party because he's never gotten a ton of attention from girls. I wouldn't doubt him at all if it weren't for the break thing, that messed me up. On the other hand, he was always worried about me cheating because it's taken forever for us to get anywhere intimately. We've been together over two years and I still haven't even been allowed to blow him, let alone fuck. With that I guess it's silly to think he'd be bold with someone else but, I dunno.

>>25260509
Fair enough. It just seems so common. Obviously it's world shattering when it happens, but it's the frequency of stories that makes me afraid, not the intensity. And just curious, why dump him though if I'm not entirely sure he cheated?
>>
>>25260634
>Women are the emotional equivalent of bored 3 year olds.
You forgot to mention how men are the emotional equivalent of women on their period.
Sorry, but it's kinda true
>>
File: jakejosie.jpg (50 KB, 640x855) Image search: [Google]
jakejosie.jpg
50 KB, 640x855
>>25260869

Men are irrational but not in the same way.
Men require a "quest" in life, that can be nearly anything, for a lot of blokes its raising a happy family.

Blokes can be content with a lack of Drama/emotion, women cant.

Its kind of funny there has never been a more female dominated time when boys have been raised, yet women seem overwhelmingly unhappy with what they are creating.

Pic related: Its there to condition all men to know they are evil and under suspicion.
>>
>>25259975
Fake
Man
>>
>>25260978
>Men are irrational but not in the same way.
Exactly, when they get irritated they dont just say so like women do, they fucking hurt/kill people
>>
File: dont-be-that-guy-5-516x668.jpg (58 KB, 516x668) Image search: [Google]
dont-be-that-guy-5-516x668.jpg
58 KB, 516x668
>>25261001

Themselves overwhelmingly.
Women will manipulate a man into being violent for her.
source: 1/2 the bar fights

dont forget men, you are all rapists!!!
>>
File: Drink-Spiking-Coaster.jpg (250 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Drink-Spiking-Coaster.jpg
250 KB, 300x300
Dont worry Im sure if we post lots of these around educational facilities it will stop all rapists and totally not lead other blokes to feel shitty for nothing.

(BTW, 99% of drink spiking is ...alcohol...)
>>
File: men cant be lonely.png (59 KB, 1253x486) Image search: [Google]
men cant be lonely.png
59 KB, 1253x486
>o-only men can experience love!
>>
>>25261045
>source: 1/2 the bar fights
>implying those aren't just men fighting so they can feel like they're manly/dominant
>>
>>25260978
PLEASE tell me that is fake.

For the love of fuck the hypocrisy is taking a hot steamy dump in the mouth of the reader. This CANNOT be real and I REFUSE to accept it.

Seriously. If the same rules don't apply then woman are being "protected" and THAT is sexist, and fuck I fell for the bait fifjdjejdjidmdmdnfnfj
>>
File: Make_Your_Move_1.jpg (285 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
Make_Your_Move_1.jpg
285 KB, 1275x1650
>>25261177

Nope, this was actually on the wall at my work for a month, theres more, but thats the worst of them.
>>
>>25258830
I have this one chick who's been obsessed with me for almost 3 years, I told her Im not interested and even lied that I'm engaged and broke all contact with her for a year but she still calls and messages me
>>
File: rape_poster_men.jpg (99 KB, 250x334) Image search: [Google]
rape_poster_men.jpg
99 KB, 250x334
>>25261167

Yeah, nah, lot are "that bloke grabbed my bum/made a pass at me etc" when nothing of the sort happened.
I did bar work at a local shithole nightclub Id say 50% were woman instigated, the other 50% were blokes being dickheads.

Heres another poster we had at work.
>>
File: sexual assault 2009 campaign.jpg (199 KB, 540x802) Image search: [Google]
sexual assault 2009 campaign.jpg
199 KB, 540x802
>>25261284

You are providing drama...
>>
File: tumblr_n9h6lepxZR1qg8bvyo1_1280.jpg (161 KB, 801x914) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9h6lepxZR1qg8bvyo1_1280.jpg
161 KB, 801x914
Ariel likes it..
>>
>>25261315

I used to fuck a girl who was cheating on her bf and it went sour when I turned uber beta.

Fast forward months or a year or so, see her in a bar, ignore her, dont talk or go near.

I get home and she messages me "dont fucking grab my ass next time"

I was like... uh... i didnt touch you and i stayed away from you

I think she wanted to fuck though, who messages someone they hate about grabbing their ass? Anyway i swallowed the red pill now and dont deal with bitches
>>
>>25261252
File discrimination, like fucking stat.

#SaneLivesMatter
>>
File: men-stop-rape-1.jpg (605 KB, 800x1236) Image search: [Google]
men-stop-rape-1.jpg
605 KB, 800x1236
>>25261348

Now imagine shed been with a 6' pissed/speed freak and had gone back and told him what you "did' instead of texting you the next day?

Plenty of white knight bouncers get sucked in as well.
>>
File: offyourhead_215.jpg (53 KB, 215x323) Image search: [Google]
offyourhead_215.jpg
53 KB, 215x323
>>25261378

Government puts them out, I think that one is from the UK, understandable they would focus on white males after Rotherham eh?
>>
File: 1450868524469.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450868524469.png
32 KB, 640x400
Chad here
I used to be really in love with this Stacie girl. She was better looking than Cara and all the girls you see on TV. I was so much in love with her that i cried every day because i couldn't see her and she rejected me because apparently i wasn't good enough for her.
The other day she messaged me saying happy christmas and that she wants to meet up. Obviously she didn't get that 11/10 guy she was always looking for so she resorts to me. No shame about breaking my heart etc

Yes girls are all fucking whores and should be treaded like that. Also most beautiful girls are so full of themselves that there is no way they could ever feel something like love for you.
My advice is get an average girl who has a golden heart of you're lucky enough to find one
>>
>>25261397
yeah that wouldve been unfortunate

>ywn be so beta you cant see the warning signs and red flags again

feels good man

>>25261466
hope you dont reply senpai. being her nth option... no thx
>>
File: 1451000014108.jpg (113 KB, 977x360) Image search: [Google]
1451000014108.jpg
113 KB, 977x360
>>25258830
>girls experience love?
No.

Pic related explains what they are really after.
>>
>>25261491
Already did reply and told her that i was in love but she treaded me like air.
At first i acted like i was interested to get her hopes up tho lmao fucking whore
>>
>>25261498
I can confirm this image
>>
File: 1451081839132.jpg (101 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1451081839132.jpg
101 KB, 728x636
>>25260297
Its not fair.
Humanity was a mistake.
>>
>>25261423
Christ.

America sucks more everyday, but at least I can bag a skag while blasted without mummy gubberment locking me up.

Fuck earth, Genghis Khan had it right. Take what's yours and give nothing back.

That may have been pirates of the Caribbean though...
>>
>>25261167
Perfect example of how alcohol changes behavior
>>
>>25261522
dont like the replying part at all
hate the i loved you part
enjoy the hopefully you cut her off part

seriously dude no more.

start creating boundaries for yourself. you dont owe anyone ANYTHING. you dont owe them a reply. a phone call back. a happy birthday. a dollar. a minute. NOTHING.

people will for a long time get all upset, whats wrong with you? you changed? be the same? whatever, fuck them, fuck that

eventually if youre focusing on you theyll start to respect you. but theyll never really respect you. anyone who treated you wrong before will ALWAYS treat you wrong again.

you need new people who only know the new you
>>
>>25261581
more...
so much more
>>
>>25259053
Couldn't be more true. More than one beta I've been with has said

>I wouldn't ever cheat on you! No other girl in the world would ever like me

I had a robot friend, typical >tfw no gf and "I'll ALWAYS be a virgin" kind. So he lucks out, gets a gf, so he lucks out and gets one, one day.

>omg anon, there's a girl I'm talking to and she's literally perfect!
>are you flirting with her?
>kinda
>does your girlfriend know about her in any way?
>n-no ;_;
>that's a dick move
>I'll break up with her soon!

Cue him making excuses to hold off breaking up with her until this new girl he's talking to has agreed to date him.

Robots here just project what they wish they could do onto women, and when they get the opportunity to, they pounce on it.
>>
>>25261629
i know you're right but i was bored and she meant a lot to me at one time
>>
>>25261252
>beta neckbeard white knight that lost weight and got tryhard tattoos and haircut

kek
>>
File: tannermakeyourmove470.jpg (65 KB, 470x470) Image search: [Google]
tannermakeyourmove470.jpg
65 KB, 470x470
When did you stop raping women?
After all you have a penis therefore you must rape.
>>
Anybody noticing a theme on the "bad" guys?

Also Captcha is tormenting me with pictures of presents, when i didnt get any.
>>
I.... I always thought mocking the UK was just for sick bantz.

Holy shit.

I've been redpilled. E-eurocucks please stahp.
>>
>>25258830
yes, but different than men do
love in men is ideal
love in women is sexual

ironically, men only care about sexual possession of their loved one, while women only care about ideal possession of their loved one
>>
okcupid has more data on this than pretty much anyone else.

They're all just money grubbing parasites.

Seriously.
>>
File: enhanced-20980-1428662811-22.jpg (68 KB, 625x442) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-20980-1428662811-22.jpg
68 KB, 625x442
Last one..

Bloody white CIS males, raping everything..

search anti-rape on google, you will be amazed/disgusted.

Have a close look at this one, tell me what you see there that is "rape".

The intent is to denormalise hetro sex, to make impressionable girls and boys always scared of the other.
Am I going to be raped/ am i going to be accused of rape is the goal of these posters.
>>
>>25261820

Linques?
>>
File: summerofrespect.jpg (50 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
summerofrespect.jpg
50 KB, 600x424
I lied, the search threw up a lot more..

Aussie one.
>>
File: missoula1_0.jpg (88 KB, 640x828) Image search: [Google]
missoula1_0.jpg
88 KB, 640x828
>the ride...never ends..you cant get off..it goes faster and faster till you feel sick...you throw up, and it.keeps.going.faster.
>>
File: Safernet-Brasil-3.jpg (970 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Safernet-Brasil-3.jpg
970 KB, 1000x1333
Loli rape!!
>>
File: Rape-MoD-main.jpg (178 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
Rape-MoD-main.jpg
178 KB, 1368x1026
Army RAPE!!!

You are all rapists in waiting R9k, any day now you will thrust your attentions on some poor chick waiting for Chad by looking at her in a 'creepy" way..

thread theme song..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdydtDuj3VU

This is your future..
>>
>>25260978
Every time i see that picture or one similar to it, i just want to fucking punch someone in the face, it's so infuriating
>>
File: garynarkle.jpg (19 KB, 200x364) Image search: [Google]
garynarkle.jpg
19 KB, 200x364
>>25262015

I was actualy in an asylum (working0 with one of my states worst rapists.

How much does he look like the people in the posters?
>>
>>25259088
That is the ultimate lie. They try to appear like men, with interests and hobbies. They may even delude themselves. But it is a facade. They are motivated only by social status.
>>
>>25259975
>calls betas emotionally children
>is a female

OH THE IRONY
>>
File: 2861391799.jpg (52 KB, 398x282) Image search: [Google]
2861391799.jpg
52 KB, 398x282
>A study of more than 200 students revealed many wrongly blamed the effects of a "bad night out" on date-rape drugs, when they had just drunk excessively.

>Many are in "active denial" that drinking large amounts of alcohol can leave them "incoherent and incapacitated", the Kent University researchers concluded.

>Young women's fears about date-rape drugs are so ingrained that students mistakenly think it is a more important factor in sexual assault than being drunk, taking drugs or walking alone at night.
>Nick Ross, chair of the Jill Dando Institute of Crime Science, commented: "There is no evidence of widespread use of hypnotics in sexual assault, let alone Rohypnol, despite many attempts to prove the contrary.

>"During thousands of blood and alcohol tests lots of judgement-impairing compounds were discovered, but they were mostly street drugs or prescription pharmaceuticals taken by the victims themselves, and above all alcohol was the common theme.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/6440589/Date-rape-drink-spiking-an-urban-legend.html
>>
>>25258830
My girlfriend has been with two other men besides me. She's a shy, socially awkward girl that likes to watch her anime, play vidya and drink to excess.

I asked her why she loved me so much and why she jumped to make out on our first date, because I'm going through a divorce and I don't really understand why a cute grill would want my fat, robot ass.

She said we clicked. Every other man who expressed interest in her always gave in to her demands. She'd date them, but they always gave in to what she wanted and never tried to stand up for themselves. They were floor mats that couldn't stand up to her.

Me? I'm a blunt and awkward aspie that is picky, specific and opinionated. If something matters to me, I speak my mind and tell what I feel, even if it may hurt the other person's feelings because honesty is the most important thing to me. Lies and deceit are why I'm getting divorced and I won't tolerate that anymore.

The point of the rambling blogpost I just made is that I think /r9k/ needs to stop being some "nice guy" and touch your inner autism. Also, stop expecting to bang supermodels. Really hot girls are superficial as fuck and super fucking needy and flippant.
>>
>>25260323
I'll start by saying that I'm a really fucking uncommon guy; a weirdo who you might even wonder if he's a space-alien or not, sort of like Karl Marx or Hitler might've been. As such, when I tell you that I wouldn't cuck my (hypothetical) gf, you can't expect to find someone like me, for I am 100 in a 7 billion.

After that's been said, I'll say that ALL men (with this tiny exception of 1x10^-13% of them that won't) will cheat on their girls, even if they love them. The reasons may vary, but it's still the same; men are natural born cheaters and will, against all odds, fuck another women even if they are currently in love.
>>
>>25262388
actually i exagerrated. it's more like 1x10^-7%

anyways, good luck working with those numbers; i wouldn't risk it with a 50% chance of a women cheating on me, much less a 99.999999% of a man cheating.
>>
File: 1409796156681.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1409796156681.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>25262151
>mfw I can slip a roastie a roofie and normies are so used to getting wasted she wont eve notice a difference
>>
>>25262266
oh my god.. if they did they'd become chads in their own right

holy shit anon you found the key
>>
>>25258830
For a woman, fucking good genes and then locking down resources for her theoretical future baby IS LOVE. Read any romance book written for/by women.
>>
>>25260323

I only want to have sex with a woman I love, highly illegal for a male to say I know. If I was into another girl THAT badly I would either suck it up or just break up with my current gf since I want limited drama bullshit in my life.

It's also turbo beta to stay with a cheater since they'll just take it as a sign that they can get away with it and do it again, actually worse than being a cuck since you are deluding yourself into thinking they'll change.
>>
>>25262480

Which is like saying look at porn made for/by men to see what men consider love. Both are an over the top fantasy.
>>
>>25259942
Roast detected! Sex=Chad, Love=Betabux

Only a roast has ever said "It's important to X". Who are you trying to convince?
>>
>>25262452
I can feel the sarcasm dripping from every word you typed.

Can't we just be friends, robot?
>>
>>25262491
>highly illegal for a male to say I know
Not illegal.

Just mega gay.

Have fun lifelong virgin
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.