[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's stopping you /r9k/ Why are you not the person you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: troll.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
troll.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
What's stopping you /r9k/
Why are you not the person you always wanted to be?
>>
xdjkla
>>
>>25258752
>We should feel bad for a fat fuck that did this to himself
I'm honestly glad they have to bare a mark like this
>>
Imagine putting in all that work and then still having to spend thousands of dollars on surgery just to look normal.
>>
>>25260140
>implying its not his fault for losing weight too fast
>>
damn his whole life is one big fuck up
>>
How do i into flying squirrel mode?
>>
File: 1445733181776.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1445733181776.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>25258752
Nothing anon, just time.

i make measurable progress towards all of my goals every week and have been for about 2.5 years now. as one goal is accomplished a new one is added.
>>
>>25258752

nosex. all work and no play makes bobbie a dull boy.
>>
File: exfat.png (41 KB, 125x159) Image search: [Google]
exfat.png
41 KB, 125x159
>>25258752
>tfw you realize you could have been good looking but instead you got fat as fuck
>>
Don't mind my gut as much as my moobs. They look gross as fuck and make all shirts look terrible.
>>
>>25260312
Are you retarded? Your skin isn't going to go back to normal at that weight.
>>
>>25260375
If you lose weight slowly enough itll keep becoming tight until you get to the weight you want
>>
>>25258752
Hoooooooooly shit family!

He has a stomach-mounted roll-your-own onahole.

Luckyyyyyy....
>>
>>25260388
Loose skin depends on genetics, how fast you had put that weight on and how long you've been this massive. A man like this who was probably overweight as a child and looks to be middle aged was doomed because the skin had been stretched out and damaged for much of their life and the elasticity of your skin gets weaker as you age.
I've seen lots of people that lost the weight over years and still ended up with loose skin like this even quite young. That popular fruitcake looking dude from tumblr who was massive apparently lost his weight in 6 years and his body looked like this as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.