[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just so I understand, r9k 1. Is sexually frustrated 2. Desperately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20151225-231043.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20151225-231043.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Just so I understand, r9k
1. Is sexually frustrated
2. Desperately wants a woman in their life
3. Hates women

Why aren't you charming a roastie right now, botfam?
>>
>>25258563
>Why aren't you charming a roastie right now, botfam?
I do not recommend this senpai

there is no worse feeling than charming up a qt grill only for her to turn out to be a roastie.
>>
I'm waiting. Right now is not the correct time. I have to come to terms with some stuff, I need to get some shit out of my head and some out of my life and I need to reset.
In three months I'll be charming roasties nonstop.
>>
File: kvjoTzz.jpg (104 KB, 640x596) Image search: [Google]
kvjoTzz.jpg
104 KB, 640x596
>>25258563

>women are taught that their traditional role is oppression
>they are taught to hate men
>they are taught to celebrate excess and depravity above all else
>they are are not held responsible for anything, and any hint of criticism is taken as a threat

To charm a roastie I would have to keep steadily lying the entire time in order to fug her. I don't have that kind of energy and a roastie really isn't worth the effort. Every good woman my age was married like 5 years ago.
>>
>>25258693
Start now, fix later.
Write drunk, edit sober.
>>
I want sex but I don't want the relationshit that might come with it. I could go out and fuck a hooker, but I don't want to pay for shit people my age get for free.

I don't know if I'm gonna loose my virginity anything soon however; my hatred of women increases with every passing day (and this isn't mainly due to lack of sex, mind you; women are just pieces of shit)
>>
I like to keep a positive attitude so in general, only #1 applies to me

but sometimes reality hits hard
>>
It's pretty self explanatory by the three points in your post OP.

/r9k/ desperately wants a woman in their life, but despises women because women don't like them. Rejection leads to resentment.

It's the same reason schools get shot up. Everybody, at some basic level needs companionship and acceptance, but nobody wants to be friends with the weird kid. Coupled with being treated like shit they begin to despise the ones they initially sought acceptance from
>>
>>25258866
Hmmm, I'd never thought of it like that. Thank you, robot.
>>
just to be clear /r9k/ does not hate women. we recognize the social values that are inherently flawed and being them to light.

don't disparage us because you either can't understand it or completely understand it and delude yourself because it makes you uncomfortable.

people have to understand that girls have privilege to and they need to stop acting like they can't be criticized.
>>
>>25258969
>just to be clear /r9k/ does not hate women
Uh, it'd be more appropriate to say all of /r9k/ does not hate women. Tons of people who post here do in fact hate them, including me.
>>
>>25259024
Can you say why you hate women? Is it anything like >>25258866 said?
>>
>>25259046
Yep, pretty much. Being 5'4 there's pretty much a 0% chance I'll ever find a women, all because of shit I have no control over. I could go on a long rant, but I don't wanna derail this thread in a height shitshow, so whatever.
>>
>>25259188
Go for it, this thread is already dead. You think your height is why you hate women?
>>
>>25259320
It's only part of the reason. It doesn't help that I saw my parents go through a bitter as fuck divorce either. I mean, sure, everyone has the right to reject people they don't find attractive. What pisses me off is the shit they consume (i.e. Cosmopolitan) specifically say they need a tall man in their life. How if someone isn't at least 6' tall they aren't a real man, deserve to be treated like trash, etc. I know it doesn't mean shit, but if you have ever seen those heightism posts on twitter and similar social media sites, a lot of women say short men are worthless, don't deserve to live, should be made fun of until they commit suicide, etc. I don't get why people like me get shit on so much when you can be a tall man, a short women, or even a tall women and be celebrated. I know it's pretty petty to blame women for this (and I don't entirely at least), because it's mainly a societal problem, but women sure as fuck instigate it a lot.

I literally can't do anything as a short male without having to worry about getting criticized about it in some way, shape, or form.

I honestly wish I was just born a female sometimes.
>inb4 hurr just become a trap
>>
>>25259443
Nigga that's fascinating. Was your mom taller than your dad?
>>
>>25259443
pull through man. we were given a hand so we might aswell play them. it sucks that some people have it easier but we just have to try harder.
>>
File: 1451111132092.jpg (19 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
1451111132092.jpg
19 KB, 430x320
>>25258563
Because I'm bisexual but mostly gay and see myself spending the rest of my life with another man.
>>
>>25259740
This makes sense to me.
>>
>>25259666
No need to be sarcastic about it.

No, my dad is taller than my dad, but they're both below average in height. My mom is 5'0-5'1 and my dad is 5'4. They both hate each other now though.
>>
>>25259878
Not sarcastic, I'm genuinely interested. Why else would I still be in this thread?
>>
>>25259921
Oh. Even if I was tall, I feel like I'd still hate women (even though I'd probably be more successful with them), so there's that.
>>
>>25259946
Why would you still hate them if you were tall?
>>
>>25259966
Because they're still scummy pieces of shit.
>>
>>25259994
No, seriously, if you didn't constantly feel like your height was an issue, what would be the issue?
>>
>>25259443
>>25259994

>I literally can't do anything as a short male without having to worry about getting criticized about it in some way, shape, or form.

Yeah, there's all your stress right there. Without that, what do you have against women?
>>
>>25260011
>>25260089
1) They have an entitled feeling of self worth (this once again goes back to the comment I made about how society tells them what they should like, how they should act, etc.)
2) They're never satisfied with anything they have, and will likely attempt to cheat on you the first chance you get. They have absolutely no self-control
3) They're unjustly trying to rewrite the rules and norms of society. This mainly applies to the western world, but they're forcing their twisted agenda onto everyone, and will stop at nothing to get the attention of the media. Be it complaining about guys spreading their legs too far apart on the subway or bus, to making false rape accusations and carrying around a fucking mattress for months on end because you need attention 24/7. They also promote degeneracy.
4) If you're married and wanna get a divorce, she will fuck you over as much as she possibly can. I know from first hand experience, because I witnessed my mom do this to my dad.
5) I can't come up with anymore reasons right now because it's 4am and I'm too fucking tired
6) I don't like them
>>
File: looselips2.01.jpg (30 KB, 458x324) Image search: [Google]
looselips2.01.jpg
30 KB, 458x324
BECAUSE LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS
>>
>>25258563
because women can't be trusted, they will jump on Chad's cock the moment it appears
and I mean, the very INSTANT
they act super loyal when out and about with their bf, but that is just insecurity showing through. They WILL get wet thinking about that Chad staring at her, and unless bf outChad's him, then she WILL be masturbating furiously at the thought of being raped by his 7 inch penis later that night.
>>
I'm not doing that because I would have to invest much more time than Chad does. It's not fair. And I'm just not doing it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.