[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just want to move away to a different city and start-over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 838.jpg (70 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
838.jpg
70 KB, 612x612
>tfw just want to move away to a different city and start-over
can any oldfags relate? i grew up in a small town my whole life and so badly waited to be 18 and move to a new city. I"m 26 now and am beginning to feel that urge again to just pick up everything and move
>>
>>25258273

You should do it anon. When I was 23 I got sick of living in a rural environment so I packed up what I could fit in my car and drove half way across the country to live in a big city. I lived in my car for the summer and eventually found a job, got an apartment, and fully relocated. It's been over three years and I'm still here. It was probably one of the best risks I'd ever taken in my life.
>>
>>25258273
same here I live in the south and filled with niggers and hillbillies. Only single mothers and obese women no jobs besides being a truck driver or logger = I'm moving to the capital not coming back this town is dying
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.