[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't want to live anymore.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 56707d291600002c00eb8e2b[1].jpg (72 KB, 630x393) Image search: [Google]
56707d291600002c00eb8e2b[1].jpg
72 KB, 630x393
>A delegation of human rights experts from Poland, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica spent 10 days this month touring the United States so they can prepare a report on the nation's overall treatment of women. The three women, who lead a United Nations working group on discrimination against women, visited Alabama, Texas and Oregon to evaluate a wide range of U.S. policies and attitudes, as well as school, health and prison systems.

>The delegates were appalled by the lack of gender equality in America. They found the U.S. to be lagging far behind international human rights standards in a number of areas, including its 23 percent gender pay gap, maternity leave, affordable child care and the treatment of female migrants in detention centers.

>The most telling moment of the trip, the women told reporters on Friday, was when they visited an abortion clinic in Alabama and experienced the hostile political climate around women's reproductive rights.

>"We were harassed. There were two vigilante men waiting to insult us," said Frances Raday, the delegate from the U.K. The men repeatedly shouted, "You're murdering children!" at them as soon as they neared the clinic, even though Raday said they are clearly past childbearing age.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/foreign-women-assess-us-gender-equality_566ef77de4b0e292150e92f0

Will it ever end? Where do you draw the line?
>>
They just want to bring America kicking and screaming into modernity.
>>
File: 1aaaBarbaraSpectre.jpg (60 KB, 535x340) Image search: [Google]
1aaaBarbaraSpectre.jpg
60 KB, 535x340
>Marxism pushed 24/7 365
>these people will not stop pushing until they are stopped

It's like they want a fucking war.
>>
>>25258255

>Polish expert tries to get home
>they don't let her back in
>>
this is stupid. when women want to step up and do 50%+ of the shitty, hard work like keeping the power on, the water running and the mountains of trash/human waste taken care of I will give half of a shit.
>>
>>25258255
>Will it ever end?

No. And I predict this feminist shit becomes the mainstream topic in 2016 as Hillary wins the US presidency.
>>
>>25258255
Thats pretty cool actually. Well done America. Fuck these stupid feminist bitches send them back to europoor.
>>
>go to Texas, Alabama
>surprised when southern conservative states are more traditional

WELL GOLLY GEE
WHO COULD HAVE POSSIBLY SEEN THAT COMING?
>>
>>25258255
> Will it ever end? Where do you draw the line?

It'll end when we exorcise the spirit of bigotry and hatred from our midst. Not before and not after.
>>
>>25258869
Underrated post. Two of the three states are strong republican / religious states. Of course abortion clinics are not going to be vilified. These "human rights experts" are terrible at their job. How can they make such a huge call with such a small sample size?

I guess there are factors I am not including and they probably (hopefully) have good reasons for making their judgment other than ordinary bias.
>>
>>25259005
Opps, are going to be vilified*
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.