[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>bro just work on Improving yourself and become more well
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: bro.jpg (13 KB, 214x317) Image search: [Google]
bro.jpg
13 KB, 214x317
>bro just work on Improving yourself and become more well rounded and a girlfriend will kind of just happen
>>
>my patience is shorter than hitlers dick, how am i supposed to wait for a girlfriend to "just happen"
>>
>>25258069
>get hot
>go out
>find someone you know on the street or at work
>"wow anon, you got HOT! Wanna go to x party?"
>go to party
>girls will literally lap dance you just because
>meet girls
>ask them to be you're gf
>>
>>25258017
>a girlfriend will kind of just happen
>you can't be looking for a relationship or you'll never find one

god normalfags love hitting me with this meme more than anything
>>
>hey bro just love yourself first
>women won't love you until you love yourself
>>
>bro just greentext any piece of advice in order to make it look shitty and sound as if you actually want/deserve a gf
>>
>>25258244
You seem pretty assblasted
How about you fuck off our board if you think you're so much above our culture
Pretty sure you'll catch the r/cuckold blacked viewing party if you hurry
>>
>>25258341
I don't mean to interrupt you 2 but the proper spelling is
>BLACKED
>>
>some of this is ok advice
>>
>you just gotta be yourself bro
>woman love when you're yourself
>>
You know, I like reading these threads and taking this advice seriously and applying it literally.
Specially "just go and say hi". It works like a charm. It was so hard to approach girls before taking that literally.
>>
>>25258017
2bh familia there's a grain of truth to just be yourself. what you should do is not try super hard to be a chad or overconfident or ultra romantic or anything. what they mean by it is that you should ask her out and she'll probably say yes, because hey, it worked for them, right? can't be too hard. normies fail to consider the difference between robots and them.
>>
To be quite fucking honest family, just be yourself.

Trust me, if they don't like you for who you are then it's not worth it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.