[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"haha! Anon your so weird it's like your my personal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 314x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 314x450
>"haha! Anon your so weird it's like your my personal Sheldon cooper from the Big Bang theory!"
>>
I'm sure you've been told this, anon.
>>
>>25257768
You're effeminate, stuck up, and pretentious?

every time I see this show inadvertently I wonder why people like this character, does he play a cartman-like role of "guy you love to hate"?
>>
>>25257768
I hear the Sheldon comparison every fucking holiday. I HATE THAT FUCKING SHOW
>>
>>25257944
"Omg! Aspergers!:D" may be coming soon
>>
Christ that woman has a lot of teeth.
>>
>>25257997
I can't wait for aspergers to become synonymous with social anxiety in the same way as
>"my hamster died, I have depression now :("
>>
>>25257944

Haha, who compares you to him?
>>
i got compared to ross geller from friends
What does this mean?

I only associate ross with being hated by women (from imbd boards and google stuff). Most of them hate him because they like rachel and the whole women rule bullshit
>>
Nigga, seriously nigga. I'll cut you.
>>
>>25258121
Aunts/Uncles, specifically one Aunt who's obsessed with BBT. I work in IT, and they're all retards that know nothing about technology beyond the 80s.
>>
>>25257768
"Haha Stacy, you're so stupid, it's like you're my Penny from The Big Band Theory!"
>>
>>25257864
>why people like this character, does he play a cartman-like role of "guy you love to hate"?
Women love laughing at spergs. Since since the show is considered a comedy, they can get away with openly doing it. That and saying a bunch of words they don't understand is "funny."
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.