[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /shit childhood/ >never had anything in the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 535x577
Who here /shit childhood/
>never had anything in the house
>mom had to fuck and suck just to provide for us
>dad OD'd when I was 8
>one time a dude my mom was fucking dropped his kid on us and never came back, he became my new brother
>Tfw mom was always getting high and never gave a shit about me or him
>one time we went to Disneyland and it turned out she only got the tickets because she was fucking the ticket guy in the bathroom
>was still a complete autismo and Essentially a worthless link in my family
>one day came home to see my PlayStation had been pawned
>spent majority of life in a room with just a bed, nothing more
>had no friends because I was the "weird poor kid"
>once had to wear the same wife beater and shorts for a whole summer because mom pawned my clothes for drug money
Sometimes I wonder what being white would've been like
>>
>>25257598
Can you rap senpai?

I'll make you the new Kendrick!
>>
I feel you OP. My childhood was pretty miserable, but in a different way.

How are you faring now?
>>
>grew up in the ghetto
>witnessed my mom get stabbed for her painkillers at 8 years old
>had to be a witness in court
>got threatened by the stabbers son that if I was a witness he would kill me
>he was only 12 years old
>his mom obviously coached him
>spent every day walking to school looking over my shoulder

I wouldn't wish this on any child
>>
>>25257598
>sometimes I wonder what being white would've be like
Holy shit why is this so funny?
I mean damn that's fucked but this, holy shit
>>
i was middle class growing up and my parents always were very good to me and me and my brother always had everything we needed. however my brother 4 years older than me would beat me up badly all day every day even if mom and dad were home. All i remember from my childhood was getting beat up. I remember my favorite activity was hiding from him behind something and feeling somewhat safe. I never ratted him out cause when i did i would get beaten worse and my worse would shrug it off like it was nothing. whenever i played vidya he would steal the controller and beat me up and fuck up my save. then he would rage, throw the controller and leave. I remember i would have alittle time to just play vidya before getting beaten again it was horrible
>>
File: image.jpg (5 KB, 125x104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
5 KB, 125x104
>>25258123
>life was bad because my big bro beat me ;(

What a hard life
>>
>tfw no broke crackwhore single mom to take advantage of me
>>
>>25258123
any idea why he was such a cunt to you?
>>
>no father
>mother would beat me and lock me in the dark closet for hours as a little kid
>no friends growing up
>would eat by myself, bullies would throw food on the floor if they caught me so I'd always be first in line to get food and find somewhere in my Elementary School to hide and eat in before they'd get to me and throw my food away
>bullies would punch and kick me, went to teacher and they would do nothing
>would go home to be beaten and locked up
>I was the black sheep in the family, even though I had straight A's, everyone treated me like a pariah
>bullied for being short and skinny
>only thing I had to look forward to was video games

I still don't know why I haven't killed myself yet?
>>
>>25257598
>went to Disneyland
Will the normies please fuck off? Jesus Christ go cry about your "problems" to Mickey Mouse.
>>
>Sometimes I wonder what being white would've been like
If you were white in that situation, your life would be the same.
>>
Shit anon, thats pretty bad. I hope things are better for you now.

Kids like you are the reason criminals and drug dealers exist. I hope you didnt end up a criminal.
>>
Can you suck my dick nigger?
>>
wahh mommy and daddy didn't love me
>>
>>25258787

Jesus anon, I want to hug you
>>
>>25257598
I'm sorry. I think poor people should be sterilized and replaced with robots. It's the only compassionate thing to do.
>>
>>25258816
>>25258842
Sometimes I wonder if people like you 2 actually read the OP or just jump in to derail the thread...
>>
>>25258881
I just jumped straight to shit posting
I am a turd and I'm sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 419x610) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 419x610
i had a pretty good childhood outside of the fact that i was grounded for p much the entirety of middle school

honestly i wish i had had less as a kid and had to work for shit and my parents wouldve been stricter (they say they were tough on me, but ok)

maybe i wouldnt be a bump on a log today
>>
>>25258881
>OP went to Disneyland
>Makes it sound like Holocaust 3.0
>>
It wasn't too bad but I can't remember ever having a friend before I was like 10 (and that was just orbiting my sister's social group). My parents really didn't care??? another reason I blame them for my fucked up social life.
>>
>>25258947
>OP went to Disneyland
>blatantly stated that his mom had to fuck the guy working the ticket booth just to get them there
>>
>>25258996
>Muh Disneyland context problems

Go live in a crackhouse and get back to me
>>
>>25259033
You lived in a crackhouse?
Greentext that shit, nigga
>>
Take it like an example and don't be like your parents. If you've already done bad, then stop and try to be different you may have to self sacrifice and it might be hard. I've had an easy life compared to you. I'm not saying I can relate, but if you were white it could be the same or it could be different. Not all whites are rich. Some rich whites have horrible parents who will practically beat them to death like other parents. Some whites grow up good, others douchebags who deserve nothing. I've met nice people and horrible people from all kinds of backgrounds. My childhood was much better than yourse but you seem to turned out good. I don't know how weird this sounds so if it does forget everything above and know than I feel bad for you and hope your life turns out ok
>>
>>25259054
>Live in crackhouse
>Life is total shit
>Kids on internet whine about how they got into Disneyland
>>
>>25259077
I need more details, anon
Please this board is so shit right now, reading stories about other people's lives is the only thing good
>>
>>25259033
You think you have it bad?

I never went to Disneyland. Your mom being a crackwhore meant you had great roaming freedom.

Be me, hikkokimori all my life because parents forced me to stay in my room with just a small TV. We were poor and I had no clothes either. Often starved because no one to make food. I hate to learn to cook for myself and wash my own clothes. Oftern wore dirty clothes to school. Had no social life and thus very poor social skills.
I'd rather live your life because at least you went to Disneyland. I didn't get to go there until I was like 26.
>>
>live in the ghettos
>never knew dad
>mom dies when I'm 8
>too scared to call cops/tell anyone
>live in beat up apartment for a month with dead mother's body on the couch
>landlord comes for rent
>see me
>realizes what's going on
>takes me to orphanage
>live in orphanage for 6 years
>utter hell
>decide to run away
>sneak out
>run away
>get caught stealing food the next day
>get taken to jail
>they find out I left the orphanage too
>get juvy time
>once again, utter hell
>get out
>back to orphanage
>live there for 5 more years
>leave
>get grocery store job
>buy shit apartment
And welp, that's where I am now
Life's been..."fun"
>>
>>25259219
>never knew dad
2 seconds in and my sides take off
>>
>>25258123
How is your relationship now? have you ever asked your parents about it?
>>
Holy fuck is this board filled with niggers?
>>
>>25258787
fuck them op you are a trooper
your life is like the backstory to a main character in a manga or something
>>
>>25259309
Not to be racist, but I think it's just because blacks tend to have more cracked lives at home, leading to shittier childhoods
>>
I didn't have a bad childhood because my parents loved me and took care of me.

It's just that they were very religious, had problems with the rest of the family and my mom was a hardcore hoarder so it did fuck me up in a way.

Hoarder bros where you at? Who /never could bring friends over/ here?
>>
Bumpity bumpity rump a bump
>>
>>25258947
>implying there was a holocaust 1.0
>>
>>25259219
This sounds like a story I once made up on s thread to get some faggot to give me $100
>mfw he gave me $500
>>
>>25258947
I went to Disneyland and my mom beat me in the hotel and got us kicked out
>>
File: shrugs.jpg (17 KB, 500x327) Image search: [Google]
shrugs.jpg
17 KB, 500x327
>parents divorced when a baby
>father gets me on the weekends
>he's an angry drunk
>get sick one night with a rash and constantly vomiting
>won't let me call my mother and tells me to just take showers
>he passes out drunk
>had enough pain and call mom
>he wakes up at that moment and starts yelling and throwing everything he can get his hands on at me
>run and hide in another room behind couch as he's screaming and fucking shit up in the kitchen
>too scared to move when mom comes and she has to get me
Never saw him since then and I was six or seven years old at that time.

>mom never home because working
>keep gaining weight until I'm fat as fuck by the age of eight
>mom's mother dies and she falls apart becoming a massive alcoholic and workoholic
>almost never see mom unless she's drunk
>can't make friends
>the time when I'm alone after school where I watch Toonami and eat without thinking about anything else is the highlight of my life
>have no one else in my life besides an alcoholic, so no one to talk to
>depending on the day, she's either weepy, aggravated or an obnoxious idiot
>think terrible things like she's going to get in a car crash every night while driving home drunk
>make some kind of a weird game for myself that if I do ___ or clean ___ she won't come home drunk
>realize that's not how things work, so stay in room all the time to not see her that way
>have a day with mom where she isn't drinking and pray everything is going to be good now only to have her drink again the next day
>feel angry and unloved that mother can't stop drinking for me
>watch mother almost die twice and need to stay in the hospital

She stopped drinking a year ago, but her liver is dead. I'm not sure she's going to live much longer.
I also dropped out of school and weighed 350 lbs at my highest, she lost her job, lost the house and we moved to an area where all my stuff was stolen. I only recently decided to get my shit together losing 117 lbs so far.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.